Why does med master race trigger nordics so bad?

were all european here guys, even if nordics have no history and their women prefer med men we shouldnt let that get between us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

I'm a 100% Med. Italian MedSuperMasterRace
MSMR

Italian girl with her Asian boyfriend

Sure, you subhuman

>Italian girl with her Asian boyfriend
Same girl as above

fuck off rapefugee, you have arab dna. i can tell by your skull

>>Italian girl with her Asian boyfriend
Look at that Italian guy in the back staring at them

>>>r/asianfaggotry/

>High Human Development
>Ireland
>Singapore
>Canada
>Burgerland

Here in germany most girls like meds (arabs etc.).
Blond ''''men'''' are seen as something disgusting and very gay (please note that I'm not homophobic).

italy has more achievements over the last 500 years than the whole of Scandinavia combined

and thats without taking into account most of italys greatest achievements were before the 1500s

Unless that's you why are posting? Nobody cares virgin

arabs arent meds

German beauty contestant for Miss Germany 2016 with her Asian boyfriend

The same reason subhuman niggers pretending they're better than everyone perhaps?

>German beauty contestant for Miss Germany 2016 with her Asian boyfriend
Same girl

100% European MOTHERFUCKER

Shame they were genocided by mudslimes

Good for them but I don't think that she looks food at all. I prefer darker women as well.

>italy has more achievements over the last 500 years than the whole of Scandinavia combined
Back then it was White though, you got kebabed and racemixed. You are like Niggers thinking of their 'Egyptian ancestors'.

WE

First, Rome was built by White people.

Second, Norway had a population of 10,000 people in the year 0. And in contrast to Italy the sun is not shining a lot all around the year. We have long and cold winter months which crippled our productivity without having modern technology.

WUZ

Abdul-meds checking in

Indeed building Rome as sculptures prove.

modern era italy has more achievements than the whole of Scandinavia combined

not gonna lie, former nord lover here but seriously lately i've been craving an italian stallion in my boypussy

yes rome was built by Italians

second the only reason you even have any wealth at the moment is the fact that you're sitting on a shit ton of oil

literally the saudi arabia niggers of europe

useless artistically and culturally - even nazi academics conceded the fact that germanics have nothing on the accomplishments of the meds or anglos for that matter.

sorry anders andersson

looks pretty northern to me, but what year was that made?

Sure whatever why should anyone be triggered by it, your father fucked your mother and I dont see you complain about it.

Ancient meds were all tall blond blue eyed nordics before islam, varg told me so.

>yes rome was built by Italians
Which were White at that time.

>second the only reason you even have any wealth at the moment is the fact that you're sitting on a shit ton of oil
No, we were a first class country even before we had oil. And Sweden and Germany do not have any oil and still belong to the most developed countries in the world. All countries with Nordic White people belong to the highest developed ones. The darker the skin the less developed.

But it is true.

AD 14 — AD 37

Don't listen to this Italy faggots here in Croatia we think they are all gay anyway. Even if you take Roman Empire in count, it was at its highest peak whe so called flavien Emperors were in charge like Trajan and they were called that way ( flavian ) because they were from balkan and we have brighter skin then they do

so if ancient rome was built by nords, how come the reneissance period which happened just a few hundred years ago in italy trumps all of scandinavian history?

and why does italy have the highest IQ out of any country in europe

Then why is modern era Italy so lowly developed?

18 roman emperors came from the territory of what is now Serbia.

>Brighter skin
Well of course you are slavs, fucking subhuman
Give back Istria and Dalmazia, fucking commies

>t. wog

You're slavs of course you have Brighter skin.
Give back glorious clay

>and why does italy have the highest IQ out of any country in europe
Hahahahahhahaahaha

WE RACEMIXED BROWNS
WUZ
HIGH IQ

Med here. I'll tell you why women like us. It's because women are attracted to violent men. Comes from evolution and needing a man for physical protection.

The man in the OP looks like he could kick some ass. It's why people like mafia movies. We're all drawn to these bad guys who fuck shit up and secretly root for them.

Women take it to the extreme. Shit, they fucking write killers in prison love letters.

Women like men who are strong and dependable. Blonde men seem gay. They're too feminine. Women like a dark side to men.

Because of Mafia, the government and because we got fucked over for about 2000 years after the Romans fell during the power gap, by Germans, Frenchies, Spics, Brits, and we were never be able to recover

In what way? artistically, culturally. scientifically, economically?

they're having a rough patch and you think its down to their genetics? even after all of their achievements you think the fact that you're sitting on oil beats out the roman empire, catholicism and the renaissance?

You worldview is nuts. tbf you probably werent even born when Italy's gdp per capita dropped below yours lol

Still no answer, Bjorn Bjornsson
>How will he ever recover

Only the non north sucks, everything above the Po is fine.

I think your right.
Stoicism isn't appreciated enough anymore.
Even white men now abandon it to cry about how lifes unfair.

t. delusional snownigger

is mona lisa a nord guys?

Yes, keep dreaming. Most White women still prefer White men than flushing down their genes by choosing darker skinned subhuman savages.

We have the highest developed countries, the best looking women and the most capable men - while you are less developed beasts at best.

One day my Huehue brother, we are going to fuck all their wimmins and cuck them into submission again.

>here in Croatia we think they are all gay
first time i saw a dude with make up was in italy
they are somewhat feminine imo

Not really, Pisa is the kingdom of niggers and gypsies fyi

I'm a kiwi, only NZ ancestory, then English, but I look like OP pic.

How do I make myself look more white? Dye my hair? trim my eyebrows?

divide & conquer kikes

Well the government sucks everywhere, let's be honest
Although one thing that I have to give credit is the fact that quite only Southerners behave so shittily. It's like they're genes got polluted for real by niggers, plus mafia tribal behaviour, it's like they are a clan. They regressed to 10.000 B.C.

Pisa is below the po.

>med here

lol too bad you wogs look like dirty arab manlets and not Casanovas like you wish. Women look for good genes not shit tier semitic ones. That's why Chads tend to be tall and have light features, because those are universally sought after. Nobody thinks of a scrawny shitalian manlet when thinking of Chad.

Get a job

mona lisa looks like she could be related to augustus

>varg

Wrong. He at least admits Meds were never "white": youtube.com/watch?v=hEldsxI0FOE

What an idiot

I have one, thanks, $100k+

Keep telling you that, we'll keep fucking your women when they come here on holiday

Nigger, I was for holiday in Northern Italy and even there it felt like living in a second world country. Your IQ chart is either totally made up or does not differentiate the non-White population living in these countries.

Is its population larger than all of Scandinavia combined?

Ive no problems with italics, but at least think about your arguments.

Light features are feminine, you cuck. If you don't have dark hair as an adult man that means you're in a permanent manchild state since it's associated with youthfulness.

Just sayin', guys.

Why do you think people like 'The Godfather' so much?

We all secretly root for these bad guys. Women take it to the extreme. They have the minds of children.

It's not that complicated to figure out.

Where

>Praising nigger tier behaviour and societal regression
>Using the 'judgement' of women as a foundation for your own judgement

Women sabotage everything including their own lives and families/children. The modern world is crumbling because people started giving power to women.

Leonardo da vinci

Leonardo - Leon - an area in france once visited by a Norman. Scandinavian name

Da - då - swedish word

vinci - vin - vincent- vincent janssen. vincent janssen is a dutch footballer with a scandinavian surname

Leonardo da vinci was scandinavian master race

meds btfo again

- SVEN

He's right though, hell you oughta know from experience Muhammad.

You guys all sound like a bunch of fags.

One thing about meds is that their girls love big aussie cock. I'm a no gf autist in Australia, but even I was swimming in pussy when I went to Spain and portugal. Portugal girls have the greatest arse too.

CLEAN
UP
THE
TRASH

Maybe you should first learn how to be clean you filthy dark skinned animals. You are dirty, racemixed mongrels who cannot be compared to superior Whites.

You don't read too well. Try again when you're less butthurt.

Divide and conquer, you're no better than Varg

this guy would look better with darker hair.

>Italy
>One of the few countries using the bidet
>Filthy

It's the government's fault if they are inept even to collect trash

Also, even Paris is full of trash

>we could have been great
>we just didnt have enough people

that argument doesnt work when a country like switzerland has a population of 8 million and more achievments than the whole of Scandinavia combined (scandinavia pop 25 mil)

scandinavians are just sub humans man

You're a fucking nigger, shut up.

Because the sexual whims of post-menopausal sex tourists who would even travel abroad to fuck monkeys like pic related somehow redeems your shitty genetics... get fucked greaser

>Having dark hair = being a violent thug

talk about a leap here. Then again wogs aren't known for their intelligence.

It's the equivalent of a bunch of apocalypse survivors yelling at each other while ignoring the incoming zombie horde

pathetic

Exactly my thought lmao

>Black eyebrows
It even seem he dyed them

WE MEDS
WUZ
TRUMPING CULTURALLY
EVERYTHING IN SCANDINAVIA
HOW CAN NORDICS EVEN COMPETE
EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A LOW HDI
AND WE ARE A SECOND WORLD COUNTRY
OF RACEMIXED DARKER SKINNED, KEBABED MONGRELS
AND WE ARE NOT EVEN CAPABLE TO MANAGE OUR TRASH

TAKE
OUT
THE TRASH

No no, I'm talking about your teens sweet pussy

> who would even travel abroad to fuck monkeys like pic related

woops... here is the correct picture. Believe it or not some old hags go abroad to have sex with these things. Women are intellectually children and you can meme them into doing anything you want.

Only terronis resort to muh dick.

Also, Napoli and Rome are either full of real niggers or terroni, so it's normal

Like shit dude go get some individual achievements stop trying to find a reason to be proud of just existing because as a scandi to be honest you have never had less to be proud of.

You're fucking up europe again. The Romans were right - barbarian tribes should never be allowed to advance past 10,000

if they had civilized you they would have known how insecure you'd become and start to cry CARTHAGINIANS WELCOME

w-w-we are a humanitarian superpower guys

pls notice us

>Rome was built by germanics
Damn didn't know this, guess we really are the masterrace

Man you really showed them Sven.

ive never heard so much bullshit in all my life than what's being said in that video.

fun fact: when you read about American mutts during the 'melting pot' era, it's always 'born to [Polish/German/Irish] father and an Italian mother'. Italian women have always been huge sluts for white men. Again, women look for good genes and not semitic ones.

TAKE
OUT
THE
TRASH

Well Im from the north and every year I fuck 1, sometimes 2 German/American/French/Brit chick when I got to Rimini with my friends in summer