Is paganism the true red pill?

Christianity is a middle eastern religion, not a European one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

existentialism is
everything else can go into trash

If you are white, yes, paganism is your native religion.

I don't believe in the holocaust, wanted to talk about paganism.
Speaking of Jews though, did they play a part in forcing Christianity on to Europeans ?

>Christianity is a middle eastern religion, not a European one.
i wouldn't care if it came from the darkest niggerhole of africa, the truth is the truth

and the term pagan is pretty nebulous, are we talking semen slurping for arcane knowledge norsemen, or cannibalistic celts?

the truth told by a jew.

Modern paganism is a meme it does not resemble actual paganism that is completely dead

guess so
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ

There is so little known about pagan traditions in the north of Europe. Baltic religions are almost undocumented.

What non-white peoples don't have their own form of paganism?

MODS BAN THIS PIDOR! MODS BAN THIS PIDOR!

Christianity in Europe is half pagan anyway.

we have a few thousand pagan olympian god worshipers here in Greece.
they are some of the biggest faggots i've met

As the Ancient Greeks showed, Paganism can be really great if you have intelligent and well educated people. However, I don't think it works when you have a population of dumbfucks. Taking into account that contemporary countries take measures to dumb down their populations as much as possible, I don't see how Paganism could work at present.

No, legal name fraud is...

You still have the ruins of the places of worship though, which makes it a little better.

yes goy paganism is the true redpill
HAIL SATAN

Christianity has been a part of Europe for millennia. That's a *significant* portion of Europe's history.
Of course, as important as the tradition aspect may be, what really matters is whether Christianity is true or not

>the truth is the truth

The only truth in your post are those trips.

Yeah, paganism is the true (((redpill)))
kys

>2017
>not doing ritual orgies with your friends

>what really matters is whether Christianity is true or not

I don't agree that being true is what's important in a religion. I think the most important aspect is whether it helps a nation/civilization develop.

Daily reminder that paganism is the native white religion. Jews worked tirelessly to spread Christianity throughout Europe.

>unironically worshipping a middle eastern jew who's father got cucked

The bible slams the Jews and everything they stand for. I seriously doubt the Jews wanted that spread

No.

>when you refer to your beliefs by the name used to refer to them by the Semitic cultists that destroyed them

Religion should set you free.
Religion puts you in chains.

If you read the Norse eddas, they state to separate yourselves from the "thrall" who is anyone who isn't part for the religion in scandanavia, so if people turned to odinism i would say they that you get a bit red pilled.

You're doing god's (woden) work, leaf

They have

Atheism can come with chains too if you don't watch out

/thread

I'm a Thelemite, but Atheism != Communism even though Communism = Atheism.

Totally depends on your definition of chains

Here's another red pill, whites aren't even european.

>I'm a Thelemite
Cringe

No of course not, Christianity built Europe to what it is today. Most people shilling for other religions or none at all are likely jews as we are the jews enemy

The whole reason athiesm has been getting so popular in the west, in our country it's extremely prevalent, is because of KGB subversion.

I'm an athiest myself, but a lot of other athiests are very militant and obviously controlled by KGB.

I've never understood the desire of people on here to try and peg themselves into an ideology. Every possible 'ism' or group mentality is sifted through by people to see whether or not it is theirs or not. I'm a neo-pagan, now I'm a trans-facist, wait no now I'm a centre-far-right-psuedo-globalist-marxist-Trumpist-Nazi-Communist. Political compasses.The whole thing reeks of young people finding their feet in the world trying to belong to something. How about just having your own opinions?

Kekism is a Egyptian religion

He's calling out larpers, not necessarily the principle of ancient Germanic law.

If he hated Paganism so much he wouldn't have risen up Alfred Rosenberg to prominence and supported his Germanic Pagan writings.

>Cringe
>>>/reddit/

Latin script is a Middle Eastern writing system not a European one.

STOP USING THE ENGLISH ALPHABET.

What are you, a Phonecian scribe? Fuck off with that Semitic chicken scratch,

The name Europe is a Middle Eastern name not a European name.

STOP USING THE WORD EUROPEAN.

Europa was a Semite princess not a daughter of Greece.

KIKE QUEEN ON A BULL.

What does a Khabalistic pentagram have to do with Stonehenge ? Most ''Druidism'' and wicca are fronts for mystery babylon. The authentic celtic and norse religions are all but lost. Most ''paganism'' is mystery babylon brought into europe in the middle ages. Dont end up in an OTO front

Good one. Thelma is the gayest larp fest imaginable so im just gonna disregard everything you say for being soo pants in head retarded

Hi Varg

Nice blog, Ezekial.

At least that one was creative and funny. Your getting there buddy

Why are you LARPing as a sand nigger?

this is why you guys are soooo cucked! christianity is an antidote for this degeneracy what is heppening to us. now most europe is not christian and what we see? this cuckery.

Yeah really annoys me how New-Agers with a semitic-babylonian occultism have appropriated the ancient neolithic religion of those that built stone henge. I don't think the priests of stone-henge would have been anything like the degenerate hippy druids we see today.

The native white religion is animism.

i.e. thinking like a toddler.

That's the native religion of all races.

If you want to follow that religion, untainted by Abraham or Buddah, you'll find some tribes in Africa and South America that still practice it.

Make your ancestors proud LOL

Do you think that, or do you feel that? Why do you think that?

All religion serves a purpose, and that has always been organising and making use of the masses who can't function without being provided a reason for their existence and can't provide themselves with one.

I'm not saying this to shit on religion, on the contrary I think it's important for societal cohesion, but what you want is people at the head of religions who turn their worshippers to do things for the greater good of humanity rather than evil.

Was Hitler a pagan? It seems likely.

Haven't even said anything about a religion other than pointing out Thelma is the biggest edgy meme religion possible and is literally for cum gurgling faggots

If Christianity true then individual human souls are eternal while things like societies and countries and nations and civilizations are just candles in the wind.

>paganism
>some druid shit invented by XIX century proto-hippies

But why are you LARPing as a sand nigger of all things?

he was an ancient ayylmao aryan ubermenschen guy , so yes he was a pagan and so were all his associates , then they met them and fled to hide under the ice in antarctica plotting for the right time to come out and liberate us from the jews once and for all.

Except that this line of bullshit is exactly what the elites have been pushing on the plebs since the 17th century.

Think about that.

I haven't voiced any support for semetic religions Crowley. Don't you have an Uber secret important ritual to go to where you can get fucked by a black guy and not care because it's muh religion bro I'm doing what thou wilt

Well first it stands to logic as we have next to no evidence of what their beliefs and practices exactly were, let alone specific rituals that took place on the Stone Henge site, that the modern druids are basically making it up as they go along. Therefore it would be miraculous coincidence their neo-paganism would resemble the ancient neolithic British religion.

Secondly, admittedly its more of a 'feeling' for me but I like to imagine that a true tribal society in touch with nature would not descecrate their stone henge site with rubbish like the camping hippies do. They wouldn't have shambled about the site waiting for the sun to come up. Their society would have been hierarchical and the site extremely sacred, only the priesthood would enter according to specific tradition and any rituals taking place ordered and deliberate instead of fuzzy headed mindless sun worship.

Islam has been a part of Persia for millennia. That's a *significant* portion of Persia's history.
Of course, as important as the tradition aspect may be, what really matters is whether Islam is true or not

But why LARP as a sand nigger though?
>admittedly its more of a 'feeling
k

wheres the Pagan religion that tells you to look for your connection to god, and the kingdom of heaven within yourself?

Still my point that the current druids are almost certainly completely wrong about what the original stone henge people did stands.

Discussing what it actually was like is of course speculation.

>dude pagans were all degenerate hedonists lmao

So what do you think Japanese shitposter? I notice you're shitting on everybody else's opinion but not actually giving your own.

The (((elites))) want selfish consumerism to be the new religion because it's globalist in nature and means you have no loyalties to your community. Of course they want to do away with old religions which they consider divisive.

All you can do is ask the same bullshit question trying to troll, poor little goyim. After I called your religion a gay larp fest, all you can do it turn my insult back around like a child. KYS nu-pol

Personally, I don't care if it is true or not (I am a right-wing atheist). Christianity does keep the lower tail of the population Bell Curve in line, and it has also helped the Western Civilization progress better than everybody else. That's good work, at least up to now.

I know you LARP as a sand nigger because I recognize you from previous threads. Why do you LARP as a sand nigger?

>I know you LARP as a sand nigger because I recognize you from previous threads
Again kys I'm using a proxy so you don't

Why do you LARP as a sand nigger? Why would you choose that specifically out of all things to believe in?

As a Christian you must also believe in the Torah (Old Testament). Which means you must also believe that the Jews are gods chosen people and support Israel/Greater Israel, as even the New Testament says that Jesus will return in Jerusalem only if it is controlled by Jews.
Christianity is a tool made by the Jews in order to control Europe/whites into being their slaves and doing their bidding. That's why they tried so hard to spread it into Europe.

>As a Christian you must also believe in the Torah (Old Testament
I hate Semites but this is a very retarded statement. How can you be this ignorant?

Did baby's feelings get hurt when I insulted his buttfuckin faith? Your really bad at this

The elites are evil. Look at the state of society.

They're pushing materialism in both senses on the people everywhere not because they actually believe it's true, but because it conceals truth from the masses.

They hate Christ more than anything.

If there's a Satan, then the banking dynasties are his apostles.

You've made it clear you don't know anything about my faith so it doesn't matter. Why do you LARP as a sand nigger of all things?

The only ignorant one is you.
You can go ask any actual christian this.
The Old Testament is a part of the Bible.
Christianity is basically part 2 of Judaism. You still believe in everything Jews do. Christianity does not invalidate any part of Judaism, in fact it reinforces it.

The truth of the universe is found through tantric sex where the masculine and feminine energies coalesce.

You're obviously an idiot so I'll stop talking to you now.

Crowley was an edgy fedora tipper before his time. Your mystery religion is based of semitc/kabbalistic practices with some pagan philosophy thrown in. So by believing in Thelma your larping as a sand nigger and are too stupid to realize it

if you want to go to hell, do it.

Thanks for proving my previous post right. Why do you LARP as a sand nigger?

but not before you ask him why does he "keep larping as a muslim" for the 20th time, right? fucking aspie lmao

Those are two different people, shitskin.

totally agree

>shitskin this, shitskin that

you have issues

Ok my mentally unstable child. You can live in denial if it keeps you from having a mental breakdown

>As Crowley developed the religion, he wrote widely on the topic, as well as producing more 'inspired' writing that he collectively termed The Holy Books of Thelema. He also included ideas from occultism, yoga and both Eastern and Western mysticism, especially the Qabalah
Get rekt faggot you larping sand nigger

You're blind on top of being a subhuman ape.

Yes. The dark ages is what we call the 400 years when Christianity had complete control over Europe. Only the re discovery of the pagan spirit allowed for the renaissance and enlightenment. This is why so many founding fathers were occultists.

Christian morality works the same way physics works. Because it's logical and reasonable. People don't invent new physics. They discover it. Same applies to ethics. People are short-sighted. There's always gaps in our understanding. Christ handed us the grand unified theory of ethics. He revealed something that was already there, because Someone put it there. If Jesus was a madman or a charlatan then His moral teachings wouldn't actually work. You have to recognize the reasonableness, logic, and functionality of Christian ethics as evidence for the existence of God.

Why do you LARP as a sand nigger though?

Never heard of Supercessionism or even read the New Testament eh?