Dude

Dude

Racism

Lmao

How do you people find this shit funny?

We elected a fucking orange into the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you would rather have warmongerer Hillary?

I'm sorry, but did Jeb already lose? Oh, that's right. The race isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halfway. Does not having the lead halfway count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the race is still on? Jeb is still campaigning right now and has been the most recognizable candidate in the GOP for how many years now? He’s running against one of the most chaotic candidates in history who just happens to have a lead because they’re feeding off the energy of playing off people’s fear and angst. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Jeb one of the best fucking candidates in the GOP, he polled at 30% nationally last year and could’ve easily taken the lead if there weren’t 15 candidates. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jeb wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped way out of bounds with his comments before the 1st caucus when they needed to get a win, just like Carson did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jeb topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he’s good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking guys on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You're such an ingrateful cunt

Average dipshit Sup Forumstard.

>Take some time to educate yourself before posting slide threads

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Trump is a piece of shit, Boris. Trumptards are too retarded to realise this, however.

Shut up david brock

Give this man some karma! Lol but seriously why does this shithole love trump, I still don't have an andwer

your on Sup Forums too dipshit. makes you just as bad as the rest of us.

It's fucking hilarious. Pull your head out of your ass and learn to take it easy. Politics is not worth getting so worked up over. Nothing is going to happen to you.

You dont deserve to live in America

wtf, I love donald now

Video of him saying this?

Like you

ze goldo for you my friend. When's the end of operation civilize Sup Forums? I don't want to stay here for too long.

It's from an untaped interview for a magazine from 2003. Not sure why you doubt this, thought this was common knowledge for everyone.

what's funnier an orange or person who is lead by an orange?

EAT SHIT NIGGER

>implying that you have to be a shill to not like trump
>you're an idiot

GO SUCK MUSLIM COCK FAG FINN

WHATS FUNNY IS AUSSIE FAGGOTS GETTING KEKED BY MOSLEMS AND LIBTARDS

Sorry but we don't like to appropriate leaf culture.

rich coming from you, leaf. You can't even tell a Muslim to fuck off without being arrested.

aren't you breaking the law just by being on Sup Forums.

You Trumptards are the most retarded faggots in existence. Your Orange Messiah could murder your families, burn your homes and steal all your money, and you'd still say he's playing 100 dimensional chess.

Dw aussie brah I liked your post

yeah, like firing Comey is comparable kek. Go to shell, hill.

Kekd

I HATE WHITE MEN