i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg
>De-escalation zones
imgur.com/a/ogQic

Developments May11
>SDF took full control of Tabqa city and dam
>JAI exploit E Ghouta safe zone,attack SAA checkpoints
>DeZ:IS attack on 137th Brigade Base faild
>Turkish military strike SDF positions in town of Tal Rifa’at,N syria
>SAA capture Al-Mahdoum, storms 2 villages SW of Jirah Military airbase in E Aleppo
>Kurdish reinforcements arrive by boat for Tabqa Dam battle
>US-backed rebels reach DeZ gov border
>SAA to move From Al-Qaboun to Jobar
>11 civis died in coaliaiton strike in N Raqqa
>Turkey angered as Trump approves plan to arm Kurdish forces in N Syria
>5K Chinese foreign fighters joined different rebel groups acc to Sy ambassador
>US offers $10mn reward for info on head of Al-Nusra terrorist group
>unconfirmed: US military entered S Syria @Tanf Border-Crossing to train FSA units
>Saudi, UAE proxy war continues in S Yemen

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-05/10/c_136272411.htm
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-military-illegally-constructs-radar-base-occupied-lebanon/
bombsdollars.com/index/index.php/2017/05/09/warped-marxist-feminist-ideology-kurdish-ypg/
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-army-stumbles-east-aleppo-isis-fights-off/
twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/862592626905808897
twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/862578611584479232
twitter.com/smgotibi/status/862632513243566081
youtube.com/watch?v=kwzf9CojLuo
twitter.com/K24English/status/862640041369141248
twitter.com/MbKS15/status/862540836487213057
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR FUCK THE JEWS AND SOUTH AFRICA

except DC and guy who complained about it yesterday. They can stay

I read hohol map's comment section.. I regret everything.

news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-05/10/c_136272411.htm
>China will prosper

How the fuck did he manage to turn a argument about someone being british to Germans and muh 6 million

Sorry for fucking up my bake lad, Sup Forums wouldn't let me post it, kept getting a Cloudfare Error

SAAnime!

4TH FOR FUCK ABU IVANKA AL AMRIKI THE SUCKRR OF MILLION KOSHER COCKS

SAAnime!

bump with Dima, most beatuful woman i have seen in last 24 years, hands down.
If i didnt have girlfriend and had more money i swear i'd travel to Damascus to find her and ask her out, so help me Allah

I like a bit of Dima with my war news

10th for death to Israel!

It's okay lad
Next time
>Being here since /sg/ became thing
>Still i have never baked
I feel like. A freeloader

Sasuga Japan
agusaS napaJ!!

>TFW I found a Syrian restaurant not far from where I live

Jesus christ
This woman single handedly created a lip fetish
God tier lips

Die suki

its fine, not many people who never baked before would even attempt to, so kudos for that, you at least tried. We need more people taking initiative when old bread is about to die

Gains?

Are you guys excited for the Syrian Warfare game new dlc?

h-hvala...

>Israeli military illegally constructs radar base in occupied Lebanon.
>The latest construction of this radar base and fence in the Sheba’a Farms comes just days after the Israeli Air Force increased their aerial presence over Lebanon and Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-military-illegally-constructs-radar-base-occupied-lebanon/

LMAO
M
A
O

How can one country (Israel) be so based?

Bought the game a few days ago, its tough as balls

Been stuck on level 4 (Damascus city) because ATGMs and heavy arty destroy me

Thanks lad, Sup Forums must think I'm a Russian hacker, I had everything prepped, captcha solved, and then it said "Cloudfare Error can't post".

Kino

Thats my boi

too much makeup in that particular one for my taste, but choker makes up (no pun intended) for that. I approve of chokers on girls

nothing major except SDF taking both Tabqa city and dam i am afraid
>Qaboun fighting continues
>Zaza checkpoint fight continues
>fighting in proximity of Jirah airbase

thats pretty much it

>queen of sg hearts
>3d
disgusting

jy ook my broer

i was getting some "connection reset" problem when tried to post earlier. Seems Sup Forums is on our trail, should have never become russian hacker. At least my rubles are coming in regular, what about yours?

Megumim holds a special place in my heart as well, being patron saint of SAA but there can be only one D I M A

A lot of people make the mistake of starting with the FSA camp rather than the ISIS camp. Also get a helicopter, it will be very effective against artilkeries.

Tbh if a game is tough like this, imagine how urban warfare feels I. Real life

bombsdollars.com/index/index.php/2017/05/09/warped-marxist-feminist-ideology-kurdish-ypg/

>The YPG is the military apparatus of the Partiya Yekitiya Democrat (PYD), the Democratic Union Party, and one of the main forces of the Syrian Democratic Forces fighting ISIS and Bashar al-Assad’s regime. While they are a direct ideological descendant of the Soviet Union, their take on Marxism has a much more nationalistic bent than that of their internationalist forebears. At their training camp that I attended, they constantly spoke of their right to a free and autonomous homeland–which I could support. On the other hand, they ludicrously claimed that all surrounding cultures from Arab to Turk to Persian descended from Kurdish culture. One should find this odd, considering that the Kurds have never had such autonomy as that which they struggle for.

>The Westerners were treated with respect by the “commanders” (they eschewed proper rank and billet, how bourgeoise!), but the rank and file YPGniks were more interested in what we could do for them and what they could steal from us (luckily, my luggage was still in storage at the Sulaymaniyah International Airport in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq). By “steal from us,” I mean they would walk up to a Westerner/American and grab their cap, glasses, scarf and whatever else they wanted and ask “Hevalti?” which is Kurmanji for “Comraderie?” and if you “agreed” or stalled (a non-verbal agreement) then they would take your gear and clothing. “Do not get your shit hevalti-ed,” the saying went.

From RT:
>US media pushes conspiracy theory, decries ‘exclusion’ from Trump-Lavrov meeting
>In response to US media hysteria over Russian outlets obtaining photos of Donald Trump’s closed-door meeting with Russian FM Sergey Lavrov, the White House says both a Russian and an American photojournalist were present.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s meeting with US President Donald Trump was widely anticipated by the media, and while it happened behind closed doors, it was the Russian Foreign Ministry that first publicized Lavrov’s visit to the Oval Office to the world.

32nd for Suheil

I sent her a friend request on fb, still hasn't accepted. feels bad man

P R O X Y

C U C K
U
C
K

Yes. It was the main in this meeting.

Fuck you Im flying to Alaska

Today is low on good news...
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-syrian-army-stumbles-east-aleppo-isis-fights-off/

>At least my rubles are coming in regular, what about yours?
Da, the deposit just came in this morning thanks to Papa Putin!

>What made the photo shoot even more intriguing was the attendance of Russia’s ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak – a key figure in the investigation of the Trump administration’s ties to Russia.

>After the pictures taken by a TASS correspondent became public, American journalists were quick to look for conspiracy theories.

>Happy fun time

Cucked.

Heavy clashes raging in outskirts of IS-held Jirah Airbase along with SyAF & RuAF airstrikes.
Pray for men of just.

>the state of american journalism

P

>Syria special envoy for the @UN, Staffan de Mistura says partition in Syria is a threat to the country's future.
Based lispman

>NBC News correspondent Andrea Mitchell, who Lavrov last month scolded for her manners, appeared on MSNBC to criticize TASS’ presence at the Oval Office.

>“The Russians had it all out globally while the White House press corps was kept out,” Mitchell said. “It’s unprecedented.”

>Other journalists voiced their concern on Twitter, saying that they suddenly became reliant on Russian news outlets for pictures from the American president’s meeting.

de mistura is unironically unbiased

Gainz in east Homs, parts of Shumriya mountain captured:
>twitter.com/NationalDefens/status/862592626905808897

>The Russians
Ok The Americans

>spread fake news for decades
>gets told to stop spreading fake news by the american people and the president
>continue spreading fake news
>president excludes you from meeting because you continue spreading fake news
>throw tantrum and equip tinfoil hat

We may sometimes joke about him, but actually it's the right man in the right place.

What with all this screeching? Burgres didn't bring their official photographer or what?
Due to unpredicted circumstances, TASS guy was asked to act as Russian Embassy photographer at that meeting. Why are they now crying like he was just a simple journalist?

after she rose to fame here in /sg/, she probably got bombarded by over 9001 friend request what creeped her out. I only know for one guy whom she accepted, he posted here few pics that cannot be publicly seen

holy shit two airforces, elite units and they still havent captured the base. What, did ISIS secure it as well as army did DeZ airport? Crazy

Anyway, press P to pray.
P

Supposedly multiple busses carrying Hezbollah fighters spotted going from Aleppo to Homs
>twitter.com/Step_Agency/status/862578611584479232

IS had 6 weeks to fortify the frontlines there, the moment the assault begun yesterday it was immidietly hit by 3 ATGMs and 4 SVBIEDs, and mind you in whole April only 1 SVBIED was used against SAA so that shows the scale of commitment.

why does every building in Japan look like a small town police station?

I thought they captured all of Shumriya mountain already... ISIS must really not want SAA to advance.
McCarthyism never died, it's has been a effective way to hinder Trumps campaign promise of being friendly with the Russia. Something (((they))) and the MIC don't want.

The White House said they had one Russian and one American photojournalist present, the TASS guy just happened to get his pictures out first.
The American press will not let the "ebil Russian collusion" die, they are the true men and women of JUST.

You probably have this one, but some call it rare Dimass.
Dima. Ass. Damas.
Hehe.

nice.
now you can say youve been to palmyra.

That's the one he keeps in his wallet to show all his friends what his wife looks like.

PMU buttfucks al-Tanf WHEN?

It gets even better:
>The Washington Post cited US intelligence and White House officials who hinted that TASS' visit to the office was a potential security breach. The officials feared that the TASS correspondent could have planted a spying device in the presidential office.

>The photos of the clandestine Lavrov-Trump-Kislyak meeting were taken by TASS photographer Alexander Shcherbak. The photos were then distributed by the Associated Press, which credits the Russian Foreign Ministry as the source, and then Getty Images, which credits TASS.

>tfw you'll never touch Dimass

Eyewitnesses saying sizeable part of RuAF's attack helicopters fleet left Hmeimim Airbase towards Homs province (offensive vs IS).

>clandestine Lavrov-Trump-Kislyak meeting

well it makes sense, if (when) army captured Jirah, they could bring it to functional state within week or two i guess, which would then serve as starting point for air raids on Raqqa / defense of DeZ. It would explain their commitment to its defense. I just hope tigers brought enough ATGMs, and that Tiger wont get SVBIED'd, what seems like a real possibility now ;\

of course i have but i dont have it saved as DimAss, will promtply rename it (y). Very s...mart

If only american journalists would put this much effort into exposing the heebs...

Have a better one lad

>I just hope tigers brought enough ATGMs, and that Tiger wont get SVBIED'd, what seems like a real possibility now ;\
No way, if anything, ISIS will run out of ATGMs soon.

kek

kek'd

Wow, this shows scale of comitment quite rather well...
>twitter.com/smgotibi/status/862632513243566081

sand scribbling translation?
10+ helicopters are claimed to be spotted

supplies for the artillery god

>woman
ITT: fags in denial

Iranian proxies and proof of catastrophe [that Syria is] for Iran
>Tiger wont get SVBIED'd
Well, in his interviews he always says "can't wait to be a martyr" etc. but we need the guy, and he literally goes to the frontlines seeking Death, I hope she doesn't find him that quick, his death would've meant such a blow to morale in a whole country I can't even imagine.

Saudi Muhaysini, one of the most influential jihadist ideologues in Syria, with WhiteHelmets:
>youtube.com/watch?v=kwzf9CojLuo

Footage of US arms shipment being delivered to YPG in Syria via Erbil International Airport, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
>twitter.com/K24English/status/862640041369141248
They gave the mountainroaches fucking tanks
>inb4igetcalledkurdshillbythe(((arabnationalist)))

from google translate it seems those are bodies of Iranian fighters, and seeing hezbollah flags, it seems those are dead hezbollah fighters. Holy fucking shit there is literally truckload of those, what the fuck. If they continue to die like that, who will bathe Israel in well deserved hellfire from the skies? Fucks sake, get your shit together guys

Which dude are you?
You could go and ask her out if you really wanted to

Banana man AKA sheikh of Idlib is a great source of amusement

Also has videos on youtube calling teenagers to come to Idlib to fight for him

Probably send them all at once

Suburbs could maybe, but Thirsty has no chances with her, and no more anons from Damas.
Well.. They really die a lot, but from what I've heard it's mostly fault of their commanders using them for most dangerous situations, like rushing enemy objectives without air cover etc.
And they're fighting in the whole country pretty much, so the amount is not that suprising, but still, quite a lot.

>but Thirsty has no chances with her
Is it because he's not an alawite?

> tfw lost my job today

Fake news you Belgian fuck

The drone Maghrebi was babbling about yesterday has it's promo published:
>twitter.com/MbKS15/status/862540836487213057

pls no bully
but yeah didnt check source, I don't believe (((Kurdistan_24))) is reliable

Yeah, it's footage of Operation Lion from Iraq 2011.
How to put it.. He's too young that's one thing, not alawite, that's two, and most importantly not white enough, and Syrian girls (especially Alawite) pay a lot of attention to it.

What went wrong pham?

>a nigger in charge of developing a military drone
No wonder Saudi's are getting anally raped everywhere

Every news place that ends in 24 is a shit and is not to be trusted

Quick update, IS is getting flanked in Jirah AB.

He's one of the sunnis who's toilet didn't work or something?
I'm not fussed up on most of the Syrians
I know Homsi and that student who's brother died in Latakia

OY VEEY!!! DOLAN!!! WE DINDU NUFFIN !! HEZBOLLAH WANTS TO DESTROY US !!! HELP US!!!

>proper shoah when?

ISIS reporting huge counteroffensive in Mosul atm

Iraqi forces seem to be totally exhausted. We will see what happens.

What happened lad
Were you shitposting on the clock?