Next is Auschwits right? Right guys? We need to bury bad history!

Next is Auschwits right? Right guys? We need to bury bad history!

Fucking retards

Don't even support the south unironically, but destroying statues makes you a shit.

>but destroying statues makes you a shit.

Fuck off cuck. Statues are for cult of personality worship.

>cuckskins getting wiped from the planet and wiped from history
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forget history goyim your people have no history open borders now!

Good.

Imagine how weak you must be to get offended by a statue.

WE

He says, as he takes down Lenin and Stalin statues.

Lets build a good old fashioned 1801 style niggery in its place. Whips, chains, cotton fields, the whole nine yards.

>1? white guy
>4 nigs and megakikelord Tim"I want all white people to go extinct" Wise

Why did we even allow the statues to exist in the first place? What is the purpose of venerating a bunch of rebels who lost the war?

Iconoclast pls go

Because they were the last Americans.

I am more amused by one word being censored, the other being written. The conclusion to this debate has already been reached.

And yes, nigger is worse than cracker. Nigger refers to the times of slavery, cracker refers to people who spoke very loudly, so impolite people.
One is clearly more charged.

He was the one the north flipped an amendment for just to get out of the trial that would prove the war was illegal and unconstitutional, right

basically the south got so butthurt they attempted to revise history so they didn't look as bad. (perhaps it's because we let them off so easily, we didn't even execute most of their higher-ups)..

They managed to revise history enough they spread a meme of "War of Northern Aggression" despite the South initiating the war by firing on Fort Sumner.

This is honestly incredible.
It's correcting history, straight out of 1984 with news articles.
So this president never happened, is that cannon now?

When can we dismantle the Democratic Party.
You know, the party that fought for slavery, founded the KKK, opposed mixed marriage, enacted the Jim Crow laws, etc.

>burgerkeks will do nothing
>muh guns
>do nothing
>muh number 1 in da world
>do nothing

He was never a real US President. He was the makeshift president of a Confederacy of states that were never recognized as a soverign nation by the international community.

North: They're revising history!
South: They're erasing history!

What is there to do? We never should have erected statues of rebel scum in the first place. They held a rebellion and lost.

>Destroying a historic statue

What a shame. That actually is really upsetting.

Jews trying to erase your history.

the mayor of new orleans is literally a jew

here's my surprised face:

>this damage control

It is to honour White men and they are taking it down because they are White. Your excuse has no value here, you are just a fucking coward.

Can't (((they))) just erase brazilian history instead?
Our history sucks

>mfw the yanks are destroying what little history and culture they have.

What the fuck even is this logic. I have literally zero connection to these men who once tried to break my country up. I am not their descendant, none of my ancestors fought for the rebellion, and I do not sympathize with the Confederacy. Even if I did, I quite frankly would be embarrassed to associate myself with losers.

Give me one good reason why these failures deserve monuments.

so in other words you're the descendant of carpetbagger scum

im saying this for your own good, watch out. this badass posted a picture of a gun on the internet that he has probably never seen operate and is illegal for him to own.
I wouldnt want him to track you down and something bass happens.

>carpetbagger scum

That's a funny way to spell "winners".

That's right, fascists

Auschwitz isn't in the U.S., Burger.
Also the Jews like their Holocaust memorials.

you pricks will become some hardcore version of nazis and communists internationale mix.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

YOU FUCKING YANKEES REEEEEEEE

DESTRUCTION of America SCOREBOARD:
Jews - Americans
6.000.000 - 0

...the guy whose statue is being removed was literally the figurehead of a movement that was attempting to destroy America via secession.

yes, congratulations, the north won and set the country on a course for federal tyranny. if you ever wonder why the government can force regulations on people who voted against them at the local level, just remember how big of a winner you are.

They're engaging in symbolic demonstrations to fire up a political base for 2018.
The pussyhat march to consolidate women and the statues for blacks.

lel at all the rural and suburban retards who voted for Trump to stop shit like this from happening. Where is your God Emperor now, retards?

I don't want this either. History is history, good or bad. All these niggers are doing is trying to sweep it under the rug so it can happen again.

So the US has gone full commie now?

Not mayor of New Orleans.

N-no we don't? You probably thinking about Ukraine.

Shouldn't we take down Lincoln and Washington monuments since they both owned slaves?

THEY ARE BREAKING THEM DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE MEN.

I don't give a fuck about your whore Northern mother who should have been raped by a Southerner. The point is that those statues are coming down for the same reason Northern statues will come down later: They are White.

You're not a "winner", you're a fucking cuck who lives of the fumes of "victory" of dead White Americans, you savagely dumb faggot. Go and literally, unironically kill yourself.

>sovereignty and self determination are anti-american values

>getting out of hand

:^)

Tim "I'm 1/8th Jewish but I got bullied by stupid redneck normies when my yankee family moved to Tennessee so I'm in the black KKK now" Weiss

So holocaust memorials are participation trophies by that logic then? Or scoreboards for the Germans? I'm confused with this new statistic.

Shitposting aside, I hope they don't start doing this shit in Alabama.

They already strarted with the flags an put them away.

Also southern accent sounds way better desu

You have to kill the beast before it transforms into its final form.

That phone tho. Nostalgic af.

Why would they tear down Aushwitz when they spent all that money building chimneys and gas chambers after the war?

>THEY ARE BREAKING THEM DOWN
>I like to comment on other country's affair when I have no idea whats happening: the post: the board
nothing is getting broken. theyre getting taken off their literal pedestals and being put in museums.

I see no problem here. Trump is just fulfilling his campaign promises and making America great again by removing icons of an oppressive, racist, intolerant history.

White supremacy will never return again.

>seperating your bit of clay from the main mass destroys the main mass

>The point is that those statues are coming down for the same reason Northern statues will come down later: They are White.

No, I'm pretty sure they're coming down because they never should have been placed in the first place. Honoring rebels who tried to break up your country is pure cuckoldry.

>Go and literally, unironically kill yourself.

But then I won't get to read amusingly histrionic posts like yours anymore. I'll stick around.

Not off i65 we show our pride in ALABAMA

Doesn't matter how much you remove and censor, you won't stop people from having ideas.

It wasn't their clay to separate in the first place. They seized United States land and military bases and lost a war for their efforts. If they had actually managed to win the right to that land, it would be a different story. But they failed.

>So holocaust memorials are participation trophies
>because jews "participated" in the holocaust
you're being retarded pretty loudly there buddy

Yeah, I was sort of referring to the ones Bentley took down awhile back.

Glad that shithead is gone.

and you were all english, dutch and french clay.

until, unlike the confederates, we actually won :^))

then secession was never about destroying the north, a right to secede but might makes right

LoL. That's Rich.

Just think of it as another erasing of white history. In the near future when the extermination of whites is finished it will almost be like we never existed...

Fucking niggers

The most based president doesn't deserve this treatment.

I can only imagine how many carpetbagging fools that flag must offend on a daily basis.

the holocaust is more religion than history so no

It was about destroying the Union.

>United States exists
>Some states formed a confederacy and attempted to rebel, but failed miserably
>Having surrendered, they continued to exist as a part of the Union, the winning side
>The United States of America that exists today is part of that same Union, which has since grown

What people who are in favor of the continued existence of these statues are suggesting is that the Union would honor those same rebels who tried to break it up. It makes no sense. These Southern states where the statues are located are a part of this Union.

They didn't participate? But I heard they had a gas of a time :^)

Meanwhile, in Turkey...

lmao the confederates are the same people that won the revolution you dumb shit.

Its over the jews have won

Are you my father?

Even the Germans have memorials to soldiers killed in WW2, it's about respect for your past

Niggers hate on the confederates and all the "racists" white men today, however they give no condolences or show any appreciation for the THOUSANDS of men from the north who died to free them.

Shit man, don't bring that up, some retard will read this and proceed to call for the distruction of those memorials.

Fucking roaches didn't respect the robot

First of all the statue was not destroyed and won't be destroyed, it probably going to end up in a museum or private collection somewhere. Second, you're not destroying history, there aren't many (if any) statues of Hitler, and we all know who he was.

If I was an educated black person, I'd be somewhat offended by my city having a memorial statue to a guy who wanted to keep me a slave based solely on the fact that I was black.

The Confederacy was objectively bad. They refused to stop importing their BBC bulls and they got put down as a result. Too lazy to pick their own fucking cotton, and look where it got us. Lincoln was /ourguy/, he wanted to free all the slaves back to their native land.

>some try to rebel
>The Constitution gave them the right to secede
>ignoring the northern naval blockade

more realistically the north was trying to dominate the south, forced a war and then solidified their control over the region.
Even today I see nothing but arrogance and condescension from northerners for the south. No wonder they want to keep the confederate spirit alive.

>Showing a picture of a gun is the only thing i'm going to do with my gun

You're like some guy flashing his cock on Omegle, because he can't fuck a girl for real.

>If I was an educated black person
>If I was a pony
>If I was taller
>If I was on the moon

Anybody else notice the fascis in the picture? ...anybody else know what a fasci is?

They did the same in WW1, and WWII.

They decided to have a free press during Vietnam, and look how well that went.

>the confederacy won the thing that was a thing nearly a hundred years before the confederacy was a thing
what did his extra chromosome mean by this?

I don't care, he wanted to free the slaves and send them back to their home. Shutting down some traitor newspapers is small potatoes compared to that.

They hate them, too.