/420/ - MARUJUANA GENERAL/

Hey what's up my dudes

This thread is for pot smokers only. Here we talk about legalization and the status of cannabis across the world.

>wahhhh I don't like weed! stoners are degenerates!

This thread is not you Butthurt McQueen

So what are you smoking on tonight Sup Forums?

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=AhBuAxprWDI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttk3IUKfn4U
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-wine-economics/article/an-examination-of-judge-reliability-at-a-major-us-wine-competition/15EF999FBAC63C5FB6DCF1C2F4BB6655
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-wine-economics/article/an-analysis-of-the-concordance-among-13-us-wine-competitions/0133849E8FD76B5D20A13C9F720EE102
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-wine-economics/article/how-expert-are-expert-wine-judges/A9F356BC73B3E38F8DF81C7D70F80D10
bbc.com/news/technology-27499595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh looks its this thread again.

Tidy your room.

How long and how often do you smoke? What do you do when your high?

Got some butter from the dispensary for my birthday.

make me harry

>how often do you smoke?
erryday nigga

>What do you do when your high?
browse Sup Forums, have a laugh, have a snack

>So what are you smoking on tonight
>tonight
It's morning, you fucking moron.

HEY MAN HOW'S OT GOING XDDDDD!!! I'VE JUST HAD MY SIXTH BONG TODAY BRO! DUDE WEED LMAO XDDD!!! *coughs in extreme pain from lung cancer* WEED IS THE FUCKING BEST BRUH!! I SELL THIS SHIT TO LITTLE KIDS, AND THEY FUCKIN LOVE IT BRO!!! I LIKE WEED TOO BRO! I'M SO FUCKIN POPULAR AND COOL FOR SMOKIN SOME FUCKIN DANK KUSH MY MAN XDDDDD WANNA COME TO KY PLACE TO SMOKE A BOWL MAH MAN!!! HIT KE UP ANYTIME FOR SOME FUCKIN WEED BRO!! DUDE WEED LMAO XD

Go eat someone's face you degenerate pit heads.

my night has extended into 4am morning plus its night somewhere nigga

I used to smoke weed it started making me feel like I was going crazy so I stopped after trying different ways of getting high.

That being said, legalize and regulate it. The pros outweigh the cons.

Kill yourself 2bh, you are an idiot.

t.smoker

That is exactly why weed makes you stupid. Try reading a book.

bitch you think i don't read?

I hope my new president is pro legalisation.
All I know is that the blonde birch wanted to "Start a drug war with cannabis". Showing how incompetent and ignorant she is about the issue.

Anyways, all is good here, but I wish they would legalize it, the prices would drop, it would be easier for adults and harder for kids to get weed.

>Conspiracy theories.

You sound like a stupid nigger, which you probably are.

If you really want to become redpilled, get into the marijuana industry. The government are the most corrupt cocksucking parasites I've ever experienced. I'm up here as a legal grower in Washington. I pray for the death of all my local politicians every day after experiencing the joys of "legalization".

From seeing from within how our system actually works, steal everything you can and never interact with authorities. They are evil.

since its still federally illegal you have to trade in cash and fill out special income tax forms its crazy

All I know is that I can't find any near Sterling, VA. Shit is impossible to find, plus IO'm not hip w/ the kids sooo... hard for a nerd to find.

do you niggers have to deal with MED like we do here in CO?

Shit I enjoy weed now and then but this is the kind of cringy shit that makes people reluctant to support weed.

Stop being a weed fag and start being a weed chad.

Theres a weed conspiracy in American legalization

>How long?
11 years.
>How often?
1-3 times a week.
>What do I do high?
Listen to music, relax, play games and get strokes of brilliance. Always forget to write down ideas at that moment though...

youtube.com/watch?v=Ttk3IUKfn4U
git up
git out
cut that bullshit out

Funny how all the upcoming medical states all have no flower or vape policy. Both FLORIDA and Louisiana both had legislation issues. Now Vermont is the new recreational state? Sounds like i the biggest push for a pot tourism market yet. Besides who can afford that?

>trying different ways of getting high.

jenkane?

grow your own, I hear George Washington grew some dank nugs, he lived in Virginia, go find his shit,

>dont drink
>hate all drug users
>smoke oil myself, secretly

what does this make me?

so do you pray to KEK for death to fall upon your local government officials?

Weed isn't making this nigger stupid. he's a fucking nigger.

Noooo, I have enough problems, I don't need the feds even more up my ass. Thanks though.

>what does this make me?

it's like you were trained wrong as a joke

Smoking some orange bud today, just had my final exams yesterday so i can finally smoke again

About 6 years / A few times a week / Map for games usually

A hypocrite.

Picked up a half O of Skywalker Kush.

Just waiting for the weekend.

I've never met a pot head that wasn't a vapid pseudointellectual, and I never will.

weed is only illegal because you can make cars and skyscrapers out of hemp and feed the planet for free. It's a big conspiracy man.

well you can find all the statistics for weed through the university of mississippi, they were and maybe still are the only lab allowed to test for the government, so you have a ready made database available on the internet of where the best shit has been found these past 50 years

I don't understand how finding George Washington's strains would bring a problem from the feds, those dicks would be your best customers, they love to smoke weed

>Skywalker Kush.

why do faggots enjoy half breeds? this is similar to preferring a blend over a single malt, it's fucking retarded, why don't you guys just go for pure indicas?

oh right because none of you idiots have any

I have some bad enemies right now, no shit. I'm not sure how it all came to be but it's now a vicious cycle of I make threats/cause issues, they come back and fuck with me, and on and on.
They started it. So I don't mind taking the risk in buying an 1/8, but that's it.
Thank you though, and remember the NSA and CIA are monsteriuos organisations.

>weed is only illegal because you can make cars and skyscrapers out of hemp and feed the planet for free

spaceship time machine sex robots also bro

for real

It's like any connoisseur activity really. Trying to find validation for ones own impulsive lack of self control through consumerist advertising and obsession with slight details in how the intoxicant of choice is delivered that nobody else actually gives a fuck about.

I used to get high all the time, I accomplished nothing.

I havnt smoked in 3 years and have accomplished a lot.

I'd like to find the balance whereby I continue to have the discipline to achieve my goals and occasionally get high.

I really dislike the idea that the government can restrict and punish me for doing something to myself that doesnt harm anyone else at all.

yeah I know all about those guys, have you considered becoming like deadly dangerous to even talk to at all? do you know about the all natural substance that is a CIA assassins best friend called DMSO?

I'm just trying to make the world a more dangerous place to be

>tfw I bought some wax at the dispensary and I think the stoner there didn't know what he was talking about and gave me the wrong stuff but the strain name is ungoogleable so I don't know if he did or not

>nobody else actually gives a fuck about.

go into any group of lawyers doctors or politicians and explain how a single malt is no better than a blend

>degenerate

Insallah brother

Deepweb orange bud?

>muh oppression of the weedfags meme
Like literally when I wanted to try it to see what all the hubub was about it took a whole of 5 seconds of digging through my social network to find a hookup. Nobody gives a fuck anymore. Smoking weed doesn't get you anywhere in the victim olympics so don't even try. If you really feel oppressed for smoking weed then stop smoking weed. You're not going to? Oh right. Becuase you don't actually feel oppressed. You're just a whiny little fag.

>Smoking some orange bud today,

fat wide leaf or narrow skinny leaf?

They've made attempts on my life, and I them. Things cooled off when I started trying to kill their spooks. Now we just kinda do nothing.
If they wanted to full out ice me off, it would be done. I'm 20 minutes from their HQ.
Heh, they invited me to join a while back after a lot of the bullshit. I declined with both middle fingers, as I have morals.
Haha, I'd rather make the world a safer place, and by that I mean fewer people/orgs who cause destruction/pain in others.

>nigger degeneracy general

thanks for the autism and uneducated reply

a conviction for weed would ruin my life

get out of your daddys basement and discover the real world, full of wonderful cause and effect and consequences

faggot

>Smoking weed doesn't get you anywhere in the victim olympics

you won't be able to get a firearms license so I would prefer to drink paint instead, at least then I can has guns

>Heh, they invited me to join a while back after a lot of the bullshit.

wow you must have autismo supremo I never get asked to join

just mix DMSO with some poison or hallucinogens or something that gives you the runs and paint that shit on everything

fun times

>This thread is for pot smokers only.

>weedite collective imposing sanctions on this thread
>doesn't respect free trade agreements for mutual import and export of shitposts and bantz
>Forcing us to stop export of cookie dough and corn chips
>harsh levies now imposed on tie dye clothing, OBEY caps and glass tube imports
>recalling our ambassador!

seriously though deepstate isn't that bad, I mean yeah they can be vicious killer dicks but they're the biggest baddest gang in the world what do you expect?

still no where near as bad as the shit popes would pull in the 1100s even with the PG shit if the worst you hear is true the catholics were still worse

cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-wine-economics/article/an-examination-of-judge-reliability-at-a-major-us-wine-competition/15EF999FBAC63C5FB6DCF1C2F4BB6655
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-wine-economics/article/an-analysis-of-the-concordance-among-13-us-wine-competitions/0133849E8FD76B5D20A13C9F720EE102
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-wine-economics/article/how-expert-are-expert-wine-judges/A9F356BC73B3E38F8DF81C7D70F80D10
People with no sense of purpose in life literally just make up shit as they go along in order to elevate themselves into feeling like an authority on nothing so that they don't kill themselves for realizing that all the wonderful toys they can afford are still incapable of giving them a sense of purpose in life.

Nah, after you see what they're like, how their average personality is, you, well, someone who wants to create good in this world, would never want to join their ranks.
Welp, I hope they don't do that to me, but I can't stop them.

I smoke occasionally and i still don't think it should be legal. Otherwise its not fun. Just because you're a pussy who thinks its her god given right to not search for a good spot doesn't mean the rest of us are.

why is every glass blowing pot head the biggest a hole you ever met?

Im smoking some lemon haze with a cup of coffee. Nothing like a strong sativa and good blend of joe

Do any anons have a preferred strain?

>whiny victim olympics weedfag telling me to get out of daddy's basement.
Priceless.

I know man I'm in one of those families, when you get past the rape and the murder killing and the stealing it's not so bad

>5 years
>Changes, sometimes every day, sometimes once a week
>Usually listen to music or work (I'm a programmer)

>MFW arguing for weed in one weed thread and against it in another and triggering people in both.

Any americucks/canacucks know whether migrants can get medical weed over there? I'd easily get over the line for medical cannabis.

In Australia you need to be terminal to get medical weed. We're like british leaves of culture cucking but with american levels of neoliberalism in government. Such a shitty culture afraid of asserting its individuality.

Now where is my U_mad.png at?

you should tell people, if you are trying to explain what those crews are about, that they are the mafia, just a different branch, they even use the same lingo like make your bones and all that shit

>microdosing

Trump is literally stoned every fucking day.

I'm a huge fan of indicas and "stoney" buds, but most of the time smoke indica dominant hybrids.

You can smoke weed and be nick, or do amph and be charls...

Or take redpills and be sammy boy

Super Green Crack, best sativa I've ever had. Recently tried wonder woman...too much of a head high.

This thread needs to go

You can in states where it's legal for recreation, a lot of states it's decriminalised and Canada has also introduced legalising it now.

/shrug, I don't understand why they put me through hell, but I don't think I ever did anything against them, so fuck'em.
Haha, I'd just rather stay away, and be left the fuck alone. Weird thing is that I purposely made myself super boring for like six months, but they just kept at it, still are. /shrug I hope that they go away. They won't even let me out of the nation. My passport keeps being rejects for lame bullshit reasons.
If I tell people, like on the web, like reddit, they flood the threads with "you are a schitzo" type posts from obliviously botted accounts.

I've given up at this point. They are an unstoppable evil, and I'm just sorry for the good people of the United States.

>Any americucks/canacucks know whether migrants can get medical weed over there?

yes it's quite simple, you take a test which is easy and afterwords they clamp a tag to your balls making sure they can never be used, then you have to get a tattoo on your head so nobody will ever sell you a gun and after you bend over a few more times they will sell you a plant that is probably growing behind the gas station and you just need to go pick it late october

Gonna go buy me some really soon :)
$33.65 for 2.5g high quality weed, dude who sells is nice and polite also. Lemon Haze.

you just need a prescription from any licensed medical doctors, or a nurse practitioner specifically licensed for prescribing marijuana. And there are medical practices that specialize in prescribing marijuana. You obviously need some kind of underlying medical condition, but that could be anything from arthritis to migraines.

yeah canada seems like the go now.

Sammy drinks kratom though, and likely tons of alcohol

Canada is doing well for it, I'm hoping we'll get some new laws introduced in the UK. My local police department don't police personal use and you can smoke openly around the city which is great, but I'd still like to grow without getting nicked.

you'll be fine bro, you're probably smarter than me, if you really want away just keep your nose to the grindstone and steer clear,

it sounds like somebody may have taken an interest in you because of something a relative did, look into your family history that might help to explain things better but the family history and what your previous generations produced is very important to spooks, they use that info with their black magic to create energy that they harness for actions

back in 2011 where it belongs i hope.

ask him if he has a pure indica

this is /pol

out potheads want racial purity in their weed

Who here masterrace /computerscience/ student/graduate? It's fucking unreal how many people in our field smoke weed. The FBI is actually contemplating hiring compsci potheads because of all people they've had to turn down hiring because of failed drug tests. Imagine that, all of the straight edge Sup Forumstards who call potheads idiots will have a hard time grasping that. It's fucking hilarious, the FBI desperately wants to hire these talented people, but also know that by doing so they'd be basically admitting to the world that pot doesn't make you stupid, being stupid makes you stupid.
bbc.com/news/technology-27499595

If you dickheads decriminalise/allow medical Australia will follow

Pls. I've considered never smoking the rest of my life and it just seems absurd. It's fun in small doses, therapuetic even.

I've got a touch of ptsd and have nightmares fairly often, weed completely blanks out my dreams so I don't get nightmares or dreams. Makes life that much better.

Sammy doesnt use kratom you some kinda faggot?

>The FBI is actually contemplating hiring compsci potheads because of all people they've had to turn down hiring because of failed drug tests.
I heard most of the people they turn down it's because of ritalin use,

At this point i think its corporate interests and dumbass social conservatives whonare keeping it illegal at this point.

I'm hoping America will do it, so that we'll follow suit but it's seeming more unlikely by the day, we can keep dreaming.

I agree, I get a lot of stress from work and it helps me manage it in a healthy way while still continuing to work.

Developer of 3 years here, smoking definitely helps my work in small doses, as long as I don't get too baked to function. Plus, I don't go to work high as that's not what I'm paid for, just my own time.

Feel free to Google it, or just look at the BBC article I posted.

I almost fucked up my whole life when I started smoking everyday at 17. Turned that shit around when I saw where I was headed and realized it was hard to build meaningful relationships because I was always high.
Now I only smoke recreationally weekends with my buds.

I've been self imposed clean for 3 years and have good routines in place to make me productive and successful; but when you really want to just shift your mind for a little while its the perfect answer. Alcohol is garbage. Feel like shit, get aggressive, gross.

After 3 years I'm impatient and will probably goto canada to do a masters/get high.

You didn't almost fuck up your life because of weed. Weed just made you aware that you are an autistic asshole and showed you the way to go from there.

The tobacco/alcohol lobby is massive and runs deep in all governments. They don't want anything to upset the apple cart. They can't guarantee they'll have the same control over a new competing product so they just attempt, and succeed, in keeping it locked away.

I'm genuinely stunned whenever anything positive happens, it means somehow the lobby failed to get their votes. But then, that is the absolute minority and weed is banned in 99% of the world so they're running at an exceptionally high success rate of lobbying.

Weed makes retarded niggers even more retarded but think they are incredibly intelligent. Meanwhile dealers laugh as they lace the weed so people get addicted and just create stronger and stronger shit so people go numb for the effects and need more and more. I guess its usefull for people who are depressed or extremely anxious. But dudeeee bro 420 lmaooo people should be hung.

I enjoy the occasional beer or a whiskey/brandy a few times a year, but drinking to get drunk is definitely not for me. I always feel like pure ass and become extremely unproductive.

I do still use other recreational drugs when I'm going to music events which is only a handful of times in the year, but I only stick to those and don't drink at all.