Incoming about turn on his views when he has his next far left "female comedian" or VICE Journalist on

>incoming about turn on his views when he has his next far left "female comedian" or VICE Journalist on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhoNnZm5IDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Your brain on weed

he's a leftist anyway m8 but one that's close to center. he's a cock rider, who panders to whatever his guests views are and only calls them out if they are absurd or funny.

Well he seems pretty steadfast on his pro illegal immigration stance. A celebrity who moved into a gated community in the hill to roughly in his own words: "get away from shitty people".

There are some other things I just chalk up to him getting old. Like buying into the "fake news" meme and "OMG TED CRUZ GOT OWNED!?!?!!!!?!"

"Female comedian"

he just has a conversation people and indulges their ideas or whatever thread of thought they're currently untangling. it's not pandering, it's literally giving these people a platform to say what they want. his show would fucking suck if he literally just shouted them down with his real opinions on things, like he did with crowder on the weed debate.

this is why joe rogan is actualliy good at interviewing people.

yeah, I think Peterson's Harry Potter reference really got through to him.

Plz no hate on Joe he's my favorite

Who gives a fuck. Joe brings on a lot of redpilled guests who then gain influence. He might be not be the most intelligent guy, but he's a good interviewer and gives a platform for people to articulate their ideas to the public.

I half agree but he does it to grow a large audience and appeal the largest amount of people possible.

Rare
a
r
e

Surprisingly he was actually more intelligent in his bigfoot/moon hoax days. He got even more retarded when he desperately sought the approval of morons like Sam Harris.

Name some red pilled people he has on

He had this idea in his head that leftism was the next evolution or something at one point and would entertain Marxism.

Milo and Gavin attempted to redpill him about the true motivation behind what drives these people, but they tend to use humor to get their point across and Rogan would be shitting on them 3 episodes later. I hope Jordan is getting through to him.

His bigfoot phase was ironic.

It's depends what kind of mood he's in and who the guest is. He did a pretty good job of making Thadeous Russell look silly.

But yeah, he's very much a hard lefty (even though he claims center), and constantly panders.

What a fucking retarded response. Hurdurr who's redpilled that hes had on. I can tell youre a butthurt stormfag because he hasnt had richard spencer on. There has been dozens of people who have shit on every spectrum of left leaning thinking, too many to count. From traditional gender roles, to the history of communism, to even the truth about islam. The problem with you user is you think you need to agree with people on every subject , instead of taking from their opinions and argument individually.

I think that Marxist teacher who was removed from his job he had on at the end of April opened his eyes more than anyone other than maybe Peterson. He went off on a Marxist rant at the end that highlighted how much it really is sociopathic indoctrination.

Sort yourself out, bucko.

From what i understand his show is a platform for other people to state what they want to say.
Its not a platform where people come to debate him.
The point is not to challenge every single opinion the other party has but to question them in such a way that lets them present even more of their view. And that is a good thing, a show thats not politically biased is a good show. I dont want politically biased news even if they agree with my view and i do not want the same with shows either. I want to actually hear as many different concepts and opinions from a platform as i possibly can, and do the research myself.

can someone actually give me a quick rundown on the whole Ted Cruz thing, I only heard about it through the recent Jordan Peterson JRE

link?

> there's no way we went to the moon, no fking way!
> what? Ofc we went to the moon

- Joe noggin

I too would like tho see that link

I can't find the exact timestamp where Rogan starts countering him but the Marxist he starts talking about Jordan Peterson and gender biology denial at 1:37:45

youtube.com/watch?v=XhoNnZm5IDQ

Thaddius Russel is a weird one. He has a great view of history, completely understands that SJW's have ruined universities and made it impossible for him to work, but he still buys into a view of gender that includes otherkin. Can't see the forest for the trees I guess.

>there are no races because people have been using different categories for race in history.
>no biological basis for two genders.
Wtf is this guy on?

The funny part of it is he completely backed off the sjw nonsense

Critical theory/Social constructionism (communist bulllshit designed to dismantle and destroy)

>JAMIE

jesse ventura, cowboy, dr carl hart, steve schiparia (the guy from the sopranos)

Don't forget the best recurring guest.

>inb4 mad fag replies claiming Nepal isn't rare