Is Ahmadinejad dare I say /ourguy/?

youtu.be/ykd-syzZ4ZY

Bump

Of course, Ahmadinejad is BASED

Doesn't fall for western bullshit and did his best to keep Iranians happy and free of jewish tricks

Muslims are not our guys.

Thats why I asked. It is hard to deny that even arabs have some based individuals to offer. Muslim or not.

Yes, Ahmadinejad is a based Arab, simply based, a based Arab, or Iranian.

I'll take him over a jew anyday.

Iranian here. Mahmoud is just speaking generic government narrative. He will never return to Iranian politics because he has no allies anymore. Mahmoud pissed off the hardliners and other conservatives because he publicly humiliated them by calling out their nepotism and corruption in front of the whole country. And his economic policy was disasterous putting Iran on the brink of hyperinflation. I'm almost certain he won the election out of fraud as he was never popular to begin with.

he is

Muslims are not your enemies. Only wahhabi Muslims are. They're the imperialist Muslims wanting you to convert. Other sects of Islam are all tied to some ethnicity or nationality. Jews have tricked the west to believe all Muslims are the enemy so theyll be sympathetic to Israel and support future wars to benefit Israel.

This.

Thank you based rare Buddha.

you're like 13 years late

Do you think Rouhani is a better president?

Yes because he's foremost a great diplomat and that's what Iran needs right now to repair 40 years of propaganda against it. He's western educated too so he understands western mentality. Ahmedinejad was the worst.

Rouhani isn't hugely popular in Iran but everyone expects him to win because the other candidates are rubbish.

Sure thing mate. If I didnt have daily experience with muslims I might have even believed you.

Implying they won't force Raisi trough.

I pray Rouhani wins brother but i'm loosing hope

All the yugoslavs have the same reputation as your muslims Bosnians regardless of their religion.

We need somebody even harder than Ahmadinejad in that presidential position.

Why are you losing hope? I don't think they'll try steal the election again. And the demographics are now we'll against the hardliners. Now there are more women elected in our parliament than clerics, everyone has had enough of them.

no.

we need to shoot these corrupt fuckers in the middle of Tehran.

and we need to leave Arab countries. we are throwing money on them while our people live in poverty.

No. That will play right into Israel's hands. Then they can screech about how evil Iran is again and then they'll try tank the economy again with bs sanctions. International standing is important. That's what we all learned after Mahmoud.

The Mullahs are replaced by the Revolutionary Guards. Another elite is forming before our eyes.

Military and business elites. Just as corrupt as those before.

You say Ahmadinejad was less corrupt? He took the wealth of some and gave to his friends.
Rouhani was the prodige of Rasfanjani, the symbol of corruption.

I hate Rouhani but his the only one not retarded that can run an economy.

They learned nothing. Khamenei hasn't changed at all.

He fucks Rouhani at every single turn.

have you been to iran recently?

No fuck that guy

Yes i was there during nowrooz. Sanctions still in place. Couldnt use MasterCard or access foreign bank accounts easily.

never been there myself. born in this shithole.

another iranian told me the islamists are growing among the youth. Any truth to that?

What are you doing in Romania anyways? Did your family move there in Pahlavi times? Lots of iranians went to study there back then.

Gurkha bro knows what's up.

>Implying the President runs the country

Random fact, the Revolutionary Guards are Russian aligned, and will ultimately work against the liberals and mullahs.

Anyone who names the Jew is an ally

nice flag

no, they ran in 1980. Uncle was a commie and had connections with other commies, took my father and mother with him. Went to Russia first then Romania.

i was born here.

i know. will be a military dictatorship within 15 years at most.

R A R E
A
R
E

This.
Sandy dish towels are not welcome.

I like based niggers like this.

My position is life is simple - you hate jews? You want to slaughter jews for any or no reason?

You are my friend.

Simple.

Reminder when he was quoted on "we're going to wipe Israel off the map" he was purposefully mistranslated, what he meant was it was an illegitimate state and should be taken off actual maps, not physically destroyed with nukes.

Jews are semites and arabs are semites.
Jews are basically white arabs.

I both love and hate Iran.

The young generation is fucked. Either 1) they are hyper materialistic and emulate western lifestyle as best as they can as backlash against the mullahs. Young men are often quite metrosexual.
Or 2) brainwashed by the government. Basically believing everything khamenei says. Or religious to a stupid degree.

Modern Iranians are also very fucking lazy. Working hard isn't rewarding in Iran. Only the cunning and corrupt people get ahead.

Pic is of when I was climbing the stairs up to the tower of silence in Yazd.

Interesting. My cousin was a Commie about the same time as your folks he hid in a cargo ship and ended up in Japan. From there he got asylum here in Australia. My father was an engineer in the oil industry so he got some kind of work visa

Sunnis = Not our guys
Shia = Our guys

being a commie was a fucking nightmare.

I have no family left in Iran, that's why i didn't went there yet.

Half my family got fucked by the Shah. Khomeini took care of the rest.

Those who escaped are dead now. Only mother is left and she refuses to return.

I hope i can change her mind. Would love to go together to Tabriz where she was born.

good to hear at least some are fighting back. The other iranian dude was pretty pessimistic and depressed me a bit.

Explain pls?

Shia want kikes gassed?

Can we get a quick rundown about why the Jews are so buttmad about the existence of our glorious nation?

> is a sandnigger a person
Go back to croatia you nigger.

There hasn't been a single Shia terrorist incident against the west in this decade.

And yes they are seasoned kike-gassers.

Shia are not Muslim supremacist like the Sunnis but they can be radicals. Iranians can at east make a claim to the Persian legacy while Arabs are desert trash that came into a fortune with the oil money.

we have no money and are to few that's why.

don't worry the Khomeinists won't wait long though. In the 70's-90's we where the nuts and Sunnis where the decent guys.

The regime is very unpopular. Everyone has had enough. But spirits are very low in Iran. I would describe the people as defeated. Nobody has hope anything will get better.

Oh so you are Azeri? Tabriz is very beautiful. Very clean, Azeris actually take care of their areas unlike other useless Iranians throwing their fucking rubbish everywhere. Iranian Azeris are a little more modern than other iranians I think. But stereotype is that they're all hot headed and zealous.

The wall behind me is the old gate of Tabriz I think, maybe 800 years old. I'm the guy in the middle.

>a Muslim
>Shia no less
>runs his country like uncivilized version of Saudi Arabia

Nice try, MIDF

There was but ironically, it was because he was put into the wrong sandmonkey ghetto full of sunny sandmonkeys.

KEK

Sunnis have never been decent you idiot no Muslim's are but at least shias don't durka around the world you Saudi camel fucker

wonderful place, I'd love to travel there and to Isfahan too.

Iraninans, as they will never get tired of telling you, are Persians not Arabs (although there is an Arab minority).

Because Khomeini thought he could unite Muslims together using an external enemy. Meaning Israel and USA. Except it didn't work because he didn't realise how much hate there is towards Persians and Shiites. But the regime holds onto the rhetoric because they can't adapt to changing conditions. The rhetoric is what they built their government on.

How can Tabriz be clean it's full of Turks

>The regime is very unpopular. Everyone has had enough. But spirits are very low in Iran. I would describe the people as defeated. Nobody has hope anything will get better.

this is what i feared the most. not brainwashing but losing the will to fight.

I'm half Azeri. My mother is. My father was from Tehran.
Good to hear the Azeri areas are somewhat better!

>But stereotype is that they're all hot headed and zealous.
Fits mother pretty well.

Absolutely amazing picture. W could be making billions from tourism if not for the retarded government.
Would love to go, but i'm a bit hesitant to go alone. My farsi is very rusty and i can't really read the arabic alphabet

Will keep trying to convince mother though. hope she'll agree to!

>(((ahmadinejad)))
>our guy

>But the regime holds onto the rhetoric because they can't adapt to changing conditions. The rhetoric is what they built their government on.

Do they still pretend to be pan-islamists LMAO...

Sending and financing Secterian militias all around the ME, truly shows their love for sunnis.

don't tel me how shias are, i'm one of them.

I saw lots of Italians there just a few months ago. I was really surprised.

No your a faggot hide your shame

I get the joke but they aren't throwing rubbish around everywhere like all other areas in Iran. Azeri parts of Iran are as clean as any western country.

if i could ask you a question.

how is Mossadegh viewed in Iran? My parents really loved the guy.

do people still like him. and how does the propaganda treat him?

I'm no fan of ahmedinejad but that photo is from a holocaust denial conference. Or something like that.

Sunnis, generally speaking, are nigger populations which is why the kikes prop them up against Iran and use them as proxy armies commonly. In comparison, Iranians seem to be sincere anti-imperialists.

iranian jews were brought by the government to denounce the zionist state.

Those aren't Iranian jews, they are orthodox jews in New York, I believe. Confirmed shill.

>anti-imperialists.

oh give me a break with this crap, it's only interests, the day the US would leave the Khomeinists would push in every country it can in the ME.

Yes he is very much loved. People are still angry over what happened then.

Pic is of a village near Tabriz. Carved into the mountain about 1000 years ago. There are still hundreds living in them.

He is strongly suspected of direct involvement in murder against three kurds in vienna 1989.

I wouldn't go so far as saying Muslims in general aren't an enemy of the west but I would say that Iranians in general are much more rational than our Jew controlled media would have us believe. It is too bad they were long ago conquered by Arabs who infected them with Islam but at least Iran has its own flavor of it that isn't as bad as the Arab crap.

Arab Islam is hopeless. We can probably find common ground with the Iranians if both sides put in the effort. SE Asia Islam is just diarrhea that's more of an annoyance than a real threat beyond the occasional incident.

If we ever make friends with Iran again, we should learn from the errors of Project Ajax and the cultural revolution that the Shah imposed on a country not ready to change at that pace. The worst thing we could do is to demand Tehran become San Francisco.

>BOOHOO IT UPSET THE JEWS
>The same Jews who call for the nuclear annihilation of Iran on a regular basis

ugh, then i remembered wrong. what shill?

the government likes to do that. the 1 Jewish parliamentary member was putt, recently to attack bibi.

he's woke AF

He got cucked by the diaperhead in last election

amazing. what an amazing country we have.

> infected them with Islam
pls tell me you don't believe the zoroastrian meme.

Pic is of some secret mithraism temple near tabriz. It's an extinct type of Zoroastrianism and it spread from Rome to China. not a single holy book of it has survived. This was some underground temple. Had some side rooms for holy fires.

he served 2 terms, couldn't run for a 3rd.

>Iranians
>Arab

Here's another pic of the village built into the mountain

amazing my friend, simply amazing.

really need visit someday.

The ruins of sialk teppe near Isfahan. The town itself is 7000-8000 years old but it has a pyramid which is 5000 years old. I don't think it's much explored since french archaeologists in the 1930's or so. Useless Iranian government will build a shrine for every Muslim and his dog but not spend money on this probably because it's pretty Islamic. Pre Islamic anything is mostly left to rot

>tfw no iranian passport
my vhite mother won't convert to islam so i cant get an iranian passport so no going to iran for me :-DDD

>Esfahan
my ancestors :')

bloody idiots don't realize how much money they can do with it.

they want to bury our history in the sand.

Persians are based, shame so many people get them confused with sandnigger sunnis.

OK, well, if that's the case, Iranians are more deserving of ruling the Middle East than Jews because the Jews don't deserve to rule the Middle East at all. The Jews are an evil -- for the lack of a better term -- demonic, negroidic, parasitic hominid species that degrades mankind, and they deserve to be exterminated. They hate Iranians because Iranians are patriarchal, competent, masculine men, and they instinctively want to see good, evolutionarily advanced races like ours cucked and humiliated and destroyed, and they've succeeded in doing that in America. The Iranian race in America is cucked. Maybe about half of the Iranian women in America fuck inhuman niggers.

>Persians
We're Iranians and some of us are sunnis.

Here is a 2000 year old castle near Yazd. Built by sassanid dynasty. It still has its original main wooden door with iron sheet covering. This area has a castle every several km honestly by 2 weeks into the holiday I was no longer impressed by anything that wasn't at least 800 years old. Everything is old.

We could live of tourism if the government wasn't retarded.

BASED

Photo from top of the castle. It had a moat. Two tiers of walls. Three storeys. A well that linked to an underground escape tunnel in case the castle was besieged. The city itself has an underground tunnel mined by hand that goes for 90km to the nearby mountain for snow melt to come to the city.

Murdering these mountain monkeys is always a plus Kurds are worse than Afghans

BASED

does anyone work on these sites?
such a shame to abandon them.

it's the history of our nation, with all it's ups and downs.

Zoroastrianism is irrelevant to this discussion. Are you claiming that Iran invented and has always been Muslim? Or that it was never invaded by Arabs? You're about to lose every ounce of credibility if you do.

>Brian Williams's confused and panicked face as he gets concisely btfo by Ahmadinejad's clear arguments

Half casts aren't really seen as Iranian