Britland NO! Your citizens are crying out for help and you don't do anything?

Why is Britain not helping its fellow citizens?

Maybe because he is a member of IS why the fuck would we want to

Everyone deserves a second chance

Also it looks like Shia

I'd help him to put a bullet through his fucking head.

He denounced his citizenship when he left to join IS, we arent as cucked as Sweeden we dont want these animals coming back to our country

I'm sure the German and Swedish goverment are more then willing to help.

That's what he got when he went to Britain in the first place,too bad he wasted it

Every empire peaks before fall.

Is it actually as bad as it looks over there?

It isnt

This board is just full of immature and teenegers

No, not really, right now we're in a dark chapter of our history but in just a few years I reckon Sweden will be Sup Forums's favorite country, funnily enough.
This is what a Swedeanon wrote about this.
>Maybe you don't care since this is over Sup Forums and shit. But I've known Linus Bylund for years and these guys are completely legit.
>If they ever get a solid majority government, you will see some YUGE changes. They are nationalists at heart and absolutely hates immigration from third world shitholes.
>
They are loving this new climate in Sweden, since basically every party are now fighting against a more "contained" immigration policy. So they can go with their plan to expand their own immigration policy's even faster than expected.
>As you can already see. Their platform is now 0 refugees, 0 illegals, remove the welfare for illegals (basically 95% of the immigrants currently here), remove welfare for family members of immigrants, remove the option for legal immigrants to send money outside of Sweden, heavy criminal immigrants will get removed from our territory, if you got charged ONCE with an criminal act in your home country.. you won't be able to seek legal immigration status, way tougher voting laws for anyone not core swedish, leave the EU, increase defense and police spendings, etc etc etc.
>
This is the CURRENT platform that they are running with and it's only 2017. By next year, with even more terrorist attacks happening across Europe. They can step it up even more without swedes giving a fuck.
>And when finally in power... hnnng.

>It isn't bad
>Ignores the fact that there have been so many grenade attacks in Sweden there is now a Wikipedia page just to catalog them all

I don't care, fucking die you ugly shitskin.

Thanks for the insight

The reason it's called bad though is that compared to what you had, the decline in such a short time has been insane.

I think that you guys haven't even really felt the pain from the open immigration policy yet. Unless you're going to kick out a lot of them, these people are going to breed like roaches and their kids will grow up in a culture that now hates them and their ilk. This will only breed more extremism, so it's basically a nicely wrapped grenade for the next generation.

Rurr Flerg

>Brit IS member Stephan Artisidou
>Stephan Artisidou
Oh God why do I have a feeling that this cunt is a Cypriot.

That's a greek name

The Arab look, the "dou" name are big giveaways.

Fucking Paki wannabe. He needs shot along with his 10 year old wife. Black cunts.

Like andreas tzortzis, greek born in brittain

Britain is a shithole where anyone can convert to islam

God damn just watching those faggots makes me filled with rage. Absolute traitors to their kind, if they ever came back to Cyprus like that they would be lynched.