You: whats the most mind opening redpill?

you: whats the most mind opening redpill?
me:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neck yourself degenerate scum

AYEEEEEEE

get off the Internet

Once drank a whole bottle and smoked a cigar. Stomach started to hurt real bad and then I immediately passed out and woke up 2 hours later drooling.
Basically real life IT's always sunny when, you drink a beer eat cat food and huff glue you pass out.

u wonder why nobody wants to hang out with u?

You must have drink some with other active ingredients.

I did dxm a lot when i was younger along with a lot of other psychedelics and dissociatives... a lot of people can talk shit but dxm is only rivaled by shrooms for me, no other hallucinogens come close for me.

I did it once when I was a stupid teenager but it made me itch from head to toe so bad I never did it again. The high was okay.

it has a very intense body load thats for sure
i think using it back when i was a teen has given me some kind of occasional dissociation disorder
stick with natural substances kids.

DMT salvia and acid ket pcp??? so many more powerful hallucinogens than dxm

Dxm isnt even a bad body load compared to many other hallucinogens.

It varies with peoole though, i never had any sort of allergy before and I probably did over 100 600mg+ experiences, but now it will make me itch and shit after getting older and not being a skinny kid.

same for me

I fucked with ket and mxe and its very tame compared to high dxm doses. Dxm is way more chaotic and visual than other dissociatives when you go near a gram.

I liked mxe but it just felt very linear in comparison... dxm is dat madman

5 grams of dried shrooms

If you ever get the chance to eat fresh shrooms right out of the ground or off the cake do it, way more active chemicals = better trip

pepe was created by the cia to bury and distract from civil discourse on this board and make us look like a bunch of memers

this is the final red pill

That this is a holographic universe.

hahah what is this pic

Sup Forums is satire
if you believe anything here or on the internet in general then you're a dope and should kys

I thought you would have to eat a shit ton of fresh for the amount of psilocybin compared to dry

>just fuck my colon up

yeah about 900% more by mass due to water weight

Tussin is shit, get a real drug

Is it still as hard to keep down?

"Cultural Marxism" is fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

harder, but none if you blend it into an orange smoothie and let it steep for an hour
prepare to be tripping absolute balls in 5 minutes flat

Thanks for the protip homie

Biggest redpill for me was hearing a story from a girl doing IT at uni that she fucked some dude at a festival after about 5 minutes of knowing him. I guess it never occurred to me that women wanted it that much.

DXM has a plateau sort of effect. Taking a little more doesn't necessarily make a difference, you have to hit a certain threshold to get to that next plateau. Once you get to the 4th one all bets are off, I've had some intense fucking DXM trips that have rivaled salvia, you just have to take enough.

Red krill oil

This video isn't bad even though it hinges more on the definition of what you may call "Marxism", and it makes a bit of a disingenuous argument since it deflects basically all criticism by hiding behind the original statements made by Marx as being the only valid entries to the method. That said, you can't take it at all seriously after he admits not even a minute in to advocate for state sanctioned eradication of white people by forcing them to breed with negros.

>those 'sausages'

I thought we were supposed to have the shitty food

>theres no such thing as cultural marxism! from a marxist

hey those are all beef franks, tasty as fuck
wieners aren't supposed to be fancy they are just filler food

Robo tripping is great

DXM all the way, first trip I realised school was a meme, second trip I realised we're all memes, many trips later and I dared into a heroic dose (1200mg) and I realised nothing matters (not as in an edgy kid but as in I can die right now I wouldn't even give a fuck).

How do you guys keep DXM down? I take Tussidane, which are DXM tablets with no other active substances and I always end up puking, even water on an empty stomach.

Just when I thought I wasn't going to fap before work

don't do it