What happened to Assange?

A little eternity ago a being gave us this

It is time for us to pick it up again.

Who is Blackcube? Who is E.J?
These have been answered, but we failed to see the path forwards in doing so.
We must get back on the banks.

The answers lay before us, it's where the money is.

Past threads.
1st.
2nd. 3rd.
4th.
5th.
6th.
7th.
8th.
9th.
10th.
11th.

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/
nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8004687
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=hkBlmuhFZgI
youtube.com/watch?v=57OO9EGgdtg
youtube.com/watch?v=rnwtRpxdHhc
archive.is/oU8hU
archive.fo/NKI6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know if this was discussed before, but on "Black Cube"...

I feel like this should be looked into more. someone in one of the other threads mentioned that "if what you're doing is so outrageous, that people wont believe your victims when they tell"or something along those lines

I don't know where this ties in, but at the very least I know it's where the Israeli company got their name from.

illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube

saturn worship of the elites. That damned black cube is more widespread than Minerva and her owl.

It's probably unrelated, but it does need to be brought up.

It may also be useful to look at companies like renaissance technologies, Morningside analytics, and other data aggregation groups. I have a feeling they're all feeding the same beast and black cube is part of it.

If my hunch is correct then we have been compromised on a level we probably cant fully understand.

threadly bump
godspeed

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8004687

It keeps popping up

Isnt that DARPA industries?, i know they dont have a label outside the building and it is a military reaearch tacility

that's the NSA building

Keep bumbs

assange is the key to PG

The cube represents Saturn. Which represents Moloch, which for Rome was the god of Saturn.

Saturn / Satan etc.

The cube itself is an aspect of divine geometry. It is a direct representation of the storm that rages on Saturn's pole, as well as other symbols such as the star of david.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

Bump
>the truth will out
>truth will out
>will out
>out

Keep looking at banks.

Can anyone do a little summary of the second half of last thread? Keep the focus on the banks.
And need someone who can read Uzbek to check out the bank E.J is standing in front of in the picture in second post from last thread.

Cymatics: (physics) the study of visible effects of sound and vibration on fluids and gases.

Explain this if you can.

Cube is just a representation of the material world.
They worship that... Nothing more, nothing less.

Finally, I've never seen anyone else make this connection. It makes more sense if you listen to David icke too, which is a weird thing to say.

It's not a new idea. Like how 432hz produce more aesthetically pleasing shapes than the more normal 440 or 442.

But please use your brains to look for the missing links in regards to black cube and wikileaks.

The mural was depicted in the bizarre "trailer" CERN filmed

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

A Different Kind of Company, A Different Kind of Car

youtube.com/watch?v=hkBlmuhFZgI

CERN is kinda creepy, what the fuck are they really up to?
Did anyone manage to find links on Bank of America and the Vatican?

This thread has too much jewery in it atm.

Wasn't anywhere near as disturbing as the Grace Jones car commercial in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=57OO9EGgdtg

Black Cube as a person. As an object....you talking about the box the found "by Mecca" when excavating? The one that caused the plasma discharge....that was blamed on the haaj stampeded? The one putin said belonged under the pyramids? The cube they took down to Antarctica after "wink wink" rediscovering that ancient city under the ice where are true creators lie?

>That cube?

Not much time left.....better hurry.

That wasn't disturbing, that was fucking awesome. I want that car now. Jew tricks confirmed.

Speaking of disturbing french stuff..
youtube.com/watch?v=rnwtRpxdHhc

see Do you even know what it means? Is the monolith = Saturn? This question's for anybody really.

I doubt it's that cube. It all points towards this Black Cube.
archive.is/oU8hU
archive.fo/NKI6w
See Black Cube and E.J posts

lauraingraham.com/b/Julian-Assange:-WikiLeaks-Is-Extremely-Annoyed-That-Putin/Russia-Gets-Any-Credit-For-Our-Leaks--Publications/727846955697197358.html

>pretty sure no one killed him

Got it. Cant help too much right now....gotta literally walk around the neighborhood and phonepost. Cant use comp to post any of the shit I found on my little vacation. Tell them about the pope. Tell them who he is...not much time left...

Yeah, the previous black pope stepped down in october last year, which seems indicative of damage control. Pretty sure there are links with vatican but that shit is so hard to dig up.

I'm on the fence, but I sway back and forth depending on my mood. To much indicators for both sides to be right to ignore one of them.

You dont know do you? The current pope we have....is the fucking anti-christ. Obama...was the false profit. We are in "End Times" right now...

If you doubt me on anything...I employ you to search YouTube for "Pope Declares Lucifer God"..."Throne of Lucifer at the vatican"..."Vaticans Project Lucifer"..."Catholics Must Explain Their Popes Bizzare Desires"..."Pope wants 1 world religion"

>The pope is the anti-christ and were almost out of time

Knowing what I just said....will help you understand where the kids from pizzagate go as well, and what happens to them... And who's really doing it.

When I get off ban, and dont have to walk around on a phone... Im finishing the game....ALL OF IT!

I've read all of this, there's nothing here. Assange is perfectly fine and OK. Im getting so tired from reading all of this. You are getting tired too. It's time for a nice nap..

Heres a bump from me to shareblue

And, you talking about that clone that takes 8 months to make?

>We won't see him irl again until somewhere around June 16th

Y'all larping in larp thread.

Blackcube is probably some spec ops private operations/security firm for.. special operations of some kind, you know, the kind of cleaning services or "intelligent" resourcing etc
Like the one sending "proofs" of Assad gassing Syrians. .

Here some reader of those Syrian threads should jump in

a