"MODEL" MIGRANT TOWN SUCCEEDS IN INTEGRATING REFUGEES - Sup Forums DESTROYED

>voanews.com/a/model-migrant-town-germany/3156428.html

>SCHWABISCH GMUND, GERMANY — Germany has been debating how to integrate the more than 1.1 million refugees who arrived in the country over the past 12 months. The hundreds of attacks on women and girls on New Year’s Eve in Cologne, apparently by groups of migrants, have intensified the debate.

>“Integration goes faster if the refugees move outside the central buildings in little groups, even into the villages surrounding Schwabisch Gmund," he said. "So decentralized housing has become one of the essential aspects of the ‘Gmunder way.”

>Schwabisch Gmund is preparing to double its intake of refugees. But Mayor Arnold says there is a limit to the numbers his town can take in, and Europe should share both the burden and the opportunities the refugees can offer.

Sup Forums BTFO, us Germans succeeded in creating new German citizens out of refugees, thus averthing the looming problem of our demographic nightmare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE
dartmouth.edu/~chance/course/topics/curveball.html
slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/01/the_bell_curve_flattened.html
publicsociology.berkeley.edu/publications/producing/hout.pdf
fair.org/extra/racism-resurgent/
www33.homepage.villanova.edu/edward.fierros/pdf/Dennis, Social Darwinism.pdf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=225294
repository.library.georgetown.edu/handle/10822/527140
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ511167
indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml#gould
indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml#gardner
indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml#kamin
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
schwaebische.de/region_artikel,-Kiloweise-Rauschgift-sichergestellt-_arid,10664761_toid,16.html
frontpagemag.com/point/260388/germany-may-have-just-taken-7-million-muslims-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>opportunities the refugees can offer.
Like rape & murder ?

You can't integrate muslims, all you're doing is ensuring that no part of your country will remain German.

>no pastebin
>deerposter is equal to obamaleaf in faggotry levels

>But Mayor Arnold says there is a limit to the numbers his town can take in

Why?
Surely if they are fully beneficial integrated members of society there would be no limit.

>all you're doing is ensuring that no part of your country will remain German.

really makes you think

If they still practice their desert death cult they are not integrated, you daft cunt.

They just learn to "integrate" then have kids, teach them to be muslim, and eventually when the % of them is high enough, say hello to Germanistan.

Haha, you are still cucked! It won't be long before we have an islamic country as neighbours

>that no part of your country will remain German.

Wrong.

Being Germans is about wörking, paying taxes and not commiting crime.

It is not about religion and certainly not about some pseudoscientific bullshit like genetics.

We integrate these refugees and thus they become Germans, easy as that.

The bad ones that don't wörk get booted out.

> decentralized housing is what keeps the niggers from forming packs because they are too lazy
> lets fill the gaps with more niggers
Germans, everyone. Worse than Mexicans, but still cheap enough.

So you gave them their own little space that just happens to be in Germany and that somehow makes them "integrated"?

You cucks deserve to die off

>Sup Forums btfo
Just like last ti- oh wait. We told you about the rise in violent and sexual crimes, and it happened. And you didn't listen. And now you're back doing the same shit again before more of the same repeats itself. You're not even trying to learn.

You're not getting this (you) OK you fuckboi

That's not the point. They shouldn't be in your country in the first place, but yeah go on, give them jobs, housing, free shit. I'm sure they'll integrate well, get money, pay for their families to comes, and in less than 10 years, Germany will become Tombouctou 2.0.

>“Our neighboring families, so sweet; I cannot explain, because it is not enough words to explain about them," he said. "Almost I get a family. I lost a family in Eritrea, in my land, and I get a family in Deutschland [Germany]. They are my family now. If you would give me a big house in the city, I do not need it.”
inb4 he rape the little girl.

Germany is a 150 year old meme invented by Bismark to sell you to the Hohenzollerns easier. No wonder you'd write such bullshit.

>being this cucked

>new germans
A reminder that germans are the new native americans, get cucked out of existance.

I will be more white than you roach

Khey du 18-25 ?

>being german is about working taxes and not commiting crimes

yup, leftist are this fucking dense

German efficiency never ceases to amaze I can see it now.

>Luka! We are not seeing enough rape! We must subdue the goyim!
>Oy vey! Why don't we send them out to villages where poor defenseless old people typically live to help!
>Scheklenbergstein that's a fantastic idea! We will do this at once! The pure deutsch goy will no longer be upstaged by the Swedish infidel!

Traitors die first. I'll gut your fucking child Op.

>pseudoscientific bullshit like genetics

Any proofs to back your claim? Please drop me your version of redpill, i am waiting.

>LOOK AT MY PROPAGANDA!

>Sup Forums DESTROYED!

>Sup Forums DESTROYED
You mean that town was destroyed. It's going to be a shithole in no time flat.

Ho ho ho! You fucking retard. They're niggers not Germans. Blut und Boden.

Good job, goy. Now make sure no community is spared, no matter how small. Diversity is our strength.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMmzNuNKZcE

The peaceful right-wingers everyone!

>PROPAGANDA

Kek, do you even know what that means?

Almond status: activated
>both the burden and the opportunities the refugees can offer.
>both the burden and opportunities
>both
Can't be both at the same time though. It's either good or bad.
Almonds going into critical overdrive.

I'm still waiting for you to provide proofs on this claim. Drop your hardest redpill on this one. I'm still waiting OP.

I'm not peaceful. I'll fucking skin your child and force feed you the hide.

>Germany has been debating how to integrate the more than 1.1 million refugees who arrived in the country over the past 12 months
jesus fuck! and that's just the official figure

dartmouth.edu/~chance/course/topics/curveball.html slate.com/articles/briefing/articles/1997/01/the_bell_curve_flattened.html
publicsociology.berkeley.edu/publications/producing/hout.pdf
fair.org/extra/racism-resurgent/
www33.homepage.villanova.edu/edward.fierros/pdf/Dennis, Social Darwinism.pdf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=225294
repository.library.georgetown.edu/handle/10822/527140
eric.ed.gov/?id=EJ511167
indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml#gould
indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml#gardner
indiana.edu/~intell/bellcurve.shtml#kamin

The Bell Curve isn't an academic text, its a racist screed. If you were actually interested and educated in this subject you wouldn't believe this horrible bullshit.

Yep, also a reminder that they also took a fuckload of regular immigrants.

>The peaceful right-wingers everyone!

Woah there, we wouldn't want to make generalizations now, would we?

>Kek, do you even know what that means?

It means he made you resort to a stupid question in a desperate move to seem in control when in fact you got easily owned.

And to think that I enjoyed some mettwurst from time to time.

Time for an info dump.

Do the old german spirit a favor and fucking kill yourself

This is actually real.

The problems in the Islamic world are growing. Not only that they are being made worse by the Saudis and others. Your Muslims wont become Secular and the ones that are now are at risk for contracting this shit.

Islam as a whole is becoming less secular. Until that shit stops there can be no integration because they could always turn on you.

>arguing with germans

it's pointless, they are cucked beyond levels known to sane man

I guess this map is completely wrong and the IQ tests performed by legitimate researchers were forged to reinforce racism amirite?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Or the skyrocketing crime rates in african, arab countries and countries where africans,arabs and the likes are in is completely false?

Melanin and pigmentation are accurate predictors of aggression and sexual activeness in a population, even among humans.

He's not wrong. I mean, they're wrong to have ever taken the "refugees" in the first place, but they're right in that decentralized housing is absolutely key to integration.

Letting our spics and niggers form little homogenous colonies instead of learning to act like normal people destroyed both communities.

>Muslims still uses their culture and religion
>Successfully integrated

Heh

All of that shit is related to upbringing and opportunities tho

It's not because of race.

If white people would be in the same situation as these refugees, you could bet your ass that they would do the same.

Again, I encourage you to take your precious time and read through It destroys the bellcurve, race and other bullshit that Sup Forums worships.

Hmm, in several markers for intelligence, blacks are demonstrably worse off.

>The bad ones that don't wörk get booted out.
pfffffft

>being german is about working and paying taxes

GOOOOOOD GOOOOOY

They altered their genome, and now they won't be a permanent genetic stain on the European continent? That's amazing!

Actually, crime is more closely correlated with ethnicity and race than it is with poverty level.

who ever said that we are peaceful? topkek

Being German means having a fetish for thing that upset other people

You wouldn't know real patriotism if it gassed every kike inside your borders, Hans.

>(2002)
>(2006)

Just stop dude

Let's not forget this little study.

Because the IQ in african and arab countries have skyrocketed since then right?

>If white people would be in the same situation as these refugees, you could bet your ass that they would do the same.
just give me one example of WW2 refugees committing massive sexual assault in the counrty they flew in. i will w8 m8

I don't understand why people can't accept that the races are inherently different.

Do you f*ck them, you disgusting Germ?

>1 of hundreds if not thousands of slums works
>Omg we did it reddit

>If we cover up the crime they commit, it will be successful!

That's what's really happened isn't it?

The differences are easily identifiable. Ignoring them won't make them go away and it won't make them any less real.

>1-in-5 French residents are first or second generation migrants.
>1-in-4 in Germany
>1-in-3 in Sweden
>1-in-2 or more of under 5's in these countries are children of Arab/African migrants
Don't worry, it'll all be over soon. They'll remove your history first - the museums, galleries, cultural centers... then your language... then whatever's left of your people by that point.

Pretty soon, no one will believe you even existed.

>muh magic dirt

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. But pretty sure this guy is trolling anyway.

schwaebische.de/region_artikel,-Kiloweise-Rauschgift-sichergestellt-_arid,10664761_toid,16.html

Coincidence?

good post

Referring to this post: Most of your sources are dated from the 90's, and only one is from 2006. Not to mention that
at least one of these articles uses 1990
s data to back up its points. You cannot, in good faith, claim an appeal to recency unless you wish to invalidate all of the articles you listed.

You're a disgrace to your own nation.

Nice try Shill. See how immigrattion Works in big cities, where Gangs of smug Kebabs ruin our Culture.

Thanks ameribro, didn't even notice the dates of his studies, let alone the fact they didn't use any proper data at all.

They are not even Syrian rapefugees, they are literal africans. Since when is Gambia in a civil war?

>>Omg we did it reddit
Heartily chuckled. Well done.

>averting the demographic nightmare of being replaced and killed off
>"successfully" bring in shitskins into white areas
>continue replacing so the demographic nightmare is becoming worse
>averting the nightmare

>get my argument destroyed
>b-but this data is invalid you need to believe my baseless claims!

you guys run your country like it has a population of 1,000 or is some village. enjoy having your country turn into beirut.

>t. from beirut

This is a good point, those WWII refugees were white, and poor too.

Sandniggers are far worse than Blacks over here.

Filthy fucking Muslims sure do integrate well when they live in a community that also consists of filthy fucking Muslims. Damn, most white people are a shame. Shitskins would never allow what is happening to us to happen to them. Niggers and mudslimes can do whatever they want and whites just keeps their mouths shut like passive cucks.

Black males aged 15-34; the main perpetrators of ALL crime in this country are only 3% of the total US population. REPEAT 3% of the American Population commits ALL this crime.
This is the group the 2014 FBI crime statistics say are responsible for:
55.9% of ALL Robbery
51.3% of ALL Murders
33.1% of ALL Aggravated Assaults
29.9% of ALL Forcible Rapes

Little do you know, that leaf is probably a refugee as well. How about you tone down on the hateful rhetoric and be a little bit more tolerant of different cultures, sauerkraut.

>destroying an entire unique genetic legacy and history of millions of your ancestors for social justice points and facebok likes

Maybe you guys DO deserve to die off.

If we had internet and cellphones back then you would have. Rape was much more common in the first half of the centure just read to polish survivor stories how badly and how much Wehrmacht soldiers raped little girls and young women. No one is sacred every race commits evil. You put any human into the same position and they do the same, genes don't matter.

If you're born an orphan in africa who sniffs glue to ease the pain of being along of course youre going to be a drooling retard when youre an adult.

>and Europe should share both the burden and the opportunities the refugees can offer.
NO, you wanted them, you handle them. Germany unilaterally chose, against nations screaming in protest, to allow more migrants in. It is no one's responsibility, but your own.

>destroying an entire unique genetic legacy and history of millions of your ancestors for social justice points and facebok likes

That's the irony. These people claim to hate Hitler but they are Hitler with a rainbow flag. Their genocide will be far more detrimental to human development.

>unironically arguing with a blatant kike shill

Sup Forums is too fucking autistic to ignore these kikes. That's why they get paid the best shekel. One faggot can completely destroy a thread. It's what they're getting paid to do.

>pseudoscientific bullshit like genetics

>the opportunities the refugees can offer.

I really love this argument, it's so fucking dumb.

>Destroying 50,000 years of racial purity and cultural heritage because a nigger baby drowned on a beach.

Good effort, Hans.

>shwabian scum in charge of germany
I am not surprised.

Portugal received WW2 refugees and no such thing happened. 50 euros say you're a lying kike.

Kill yourself

Even if it isn't genetic these groups still behave differently regardless of why.
Until we see groups actually changing thier behavior we cannot support them coming into our countries.

(Genetics however is real, and implying that somehow it doesn't apply to people is absurd)

>The bad ones that don't wörk get booted out.

has any 'migrant' ever gotten booted for not working? they rarely get booted for raping and murdering

He wants it to happen so it magically does. We all live in rainbow land after all.

If im right with your past immigrant waves the number of ''immogrants" in Germanistan should be around 7 million frontpagemag.com/point/260388/germany-may-have-just-taken-7-million-muslims-daniel-greenfield i saw a calculated source online wich ill look for

Canada reviewed plenty of WWII German refugees and nothing like what happened in cologne happened.
Maybe you can explain why even though there are many more poor white neighborhoods in the US they don't commit anywhere near as much crime as the blacks?
Don't say muh slavery. There's more than enough uneducated whites to discard that argument
Not that education effects rate of crime as much as your race does anyway. Washington DC has the highest per capita spending per student in the nation, and test scores are still dogshit. But guess what D.C. Does have a lot of? Blacks.