you guys care way too much about what normies do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up

yes, this

Fuck off normie

i don't care at all.
but point taken, a lot of people here desperately want to be a normie but can't for different reasons.

we live in a dream
I

Fucking normie

Normies can continue to to do what they want. I'm going to continue to shitposte quality memes and fire rebuttals on anonymouse Laotian pedicure boards until the threat of nuclear fire forces me to go innawoods and die two minutes late to a funnel web spider.

fpbp

If we're not normies, then what are we?

You should do a test of your procedures tomorrow and head to the woods.

That's because the average trumpcuck on Sup Forums are the kinds of kids that sit and steam quietly IRL and then vent online to an echo chamber like a bunch of flaccid losers. Reading the pathetic ranting here is a highly entertaining way to pass time at work though. I can't help but laugh knowing their liberal peers will always be more successful than them no matter how much they desperately circle jerk on Sup Forums.

Yeah, this really. Most threads on here are just bitching about some innocuous thing or other and over exaggerating randoms shit.

>World be like it is
>Just don't care what the other side does

Otay

Funnel web spiders are the final boss of innawoods.
>Forgot to check your shoes one day?
SPIDER
>Stepped anywhere eve on your campsite barefootr?
SPIDER
>Fishing and you need to put your hand anywhere near the ground for more than half a second
SPIDER

You can't prepare for a funnel web, they're just am accepted way to go out here.

Such a normie way to go.

>vent
>echo chamber
>flaccid
>liberal peers
>desperately

Got any more Reddit words?

What's the normie way to go where you're from? Escalators? Bad hit of fermented tiger dick? Government deciding your house needs to be bulldozed without telling you?

Only two ways normies go out here. Live to 125 or get kidnapped by Chinese spies and smuggled off to the mainland for selling books to other normies.

Show some respect for the dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oldest_people
No one lives to that age you lying sack of shit.

Unlike you normies, we use a proper calendar to keep track of time.