Why are so many white women converting to Islam?

Why are so many white women converting to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1t0YesVmizM
economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2016/02/conversion-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nature abhors a vacuum

I guess because it's getting colder out? Though they keep telling me about this Global Warming so that doesn't make sense.

attention whoring

It gets Sup Forums triggered

/thread

Same reason white women like 50 shades of Grey, Twilight, etc, they enjoy male dominance.

Why do hijabs turn whores into such qt3.14s?

>Why are so many white women converting to Islam?
women don't want to win they want the winner
and muslims are winning

>Why are so many broken low IQ women converting to Islam?

I fixed it mate.

hnnng

Lindsey would convert to any religion or dick that would prevent her from having to work for a living.
Just like any other woman.

Women are all traitors, and they'll start abandoning their previous men and culture at the first sign of weakness.

The fun begins when they change their minds & try to leave.

not sure if sarcastic or not but shes ugly af

I wouldnt even rape her

It's not necessarily true of all feminists, but a reasonable percent seem to actually want to be repressed and abused, some sort of fetish I think, and Islam is attractive because its the rape culture that they crave.

>I wouldnt even rape her

Orkan pls, we both know you would

Submission. Women get aroused by domination.The West is weak, tries to show weakness as virtue, while islam follows the natural law of the fittest.

THIS!!

Is it really abandoning if the men are weak?

More like preventing the inevitable slaughter when the strong men take what's rightfully theirs

This. White men today are little bitches. Where's the ambition for having lots of sex?

>71▶
>Why are so many white women converting to Islam?

Because that's how you fix feminist
Because that's how you fix western white women

Just face it white men, women like being controlled, they like being told what to do and how to behave. If they don't they get their ass beat.

Islam truly is the cure for western women and feminism. I'm not even a Muslim but it's obvious with all these women marches and crap that women want to be controlled by jahoodie religion.

>islam follows the natural law of the fittest.

It doesn't do that at all. Arranged marriages have at their heart the idea that you can find a bride for urkel (who wouldn't score on his own). Primitivism would not tolerate urkel spreading his genes, he'd just be a dead end. In that sense Islam does breed in weakness (even more so when you factor in the damage done through cousin marriage).

It's not that common, but to the extent that it happens it's because women want patriarchy - and Muslims are among the last to really provide it.

Sister of my friend wanted to convert to Islam, but he beat her badly. When she was telling it to their dad she slapped her. She never joined Islam because her brother attacked her Muslim friends with a knife. He just wounded two of them and he got into prison, but his friends told them gtfo from her or they will finish them.I think i would do same even if i had live in prison 3 years.

It's a last ditch effort as a once famous celebrity to stay relevant. Shill Nye fell for it, now Lohan.

Old hooker trying to reinvent herself by overcompensating for her past degeneracy after she suffered an identity crisis which was induced by her fading looks and the inability to perform to old patterns of success while enabling her to distance herself from the self-hate she feels for the person she -used- to be.

Lohan has been whoring for arab princes for the last several years to make money to feed her smack and dope habits she developed when Disney's producers were raising her as a jailbait starlet. Conversion was inevitable if she wants to keep working cocks in oilstan, the Morality Police probably demanded it of her.

"look at me! look how multicultural I am!"

followed by either a violent rape or being murdered within a year

Probably not for Lohan. She's muslim to the extent that she wears some sort of head garb and posts instagram pics of her on a prayer mat. Doubt she's getting in rape range of a salafist.

BIG ARAB COCK
Traditional masculine men make them moist, said men put them on a leash and make them their property.

Wouldn't it have been easier just to show her the photos of girls with acid burns?

Their selfish hedonistic lifestyle has made them unfulfilled and they're trying to find something that fills the gap.

if was a woman would want to walk around in a burka too even if not a muzlem

All women secretly love to be dominated.
Muslims are violent, uncivilized & abusive, hence they are masculine and women love to be with them

Mashallah

but they're all cute?

Like, say what you want about black people- have you met little black babies/kids in public? Holy crap they are so goddamn sweet and happy.

It gets beaten out of them, but the little kids are great.

Women are cum ovens for making babies. Stop thinking of them as equals and realize they're simply property. They do naturally return to people who treat them as such.

Yes, you have a point. I was thinking along the lines that muslims use strength and violence to get what they want, as they know it works. The West on the other hand is fooling itself with "showing respect to other cultures etc." slogans which doesn't work in a confrontation with a violence-based culture.

Women like being controlled and western men are allowing themselves to be stepped on by niggers and Jews?

But in all honesty, I don't think white women are converting to Islam.

because of this webm

>ywn watch Tober pound Soe's ass
why even live

[CITATION NEEDED]

good question , why not you kys

of course they are

youtube.com/watch?v=1t0YesVmizM

I dont blame them my heart is with them because we are not human anymore

Hey calm down Manuel, such stress can rend you bald you know.

not stressed and when the day come you are going to feel so drunk and yet you did not drink nothing

>All these white women
They arent.
>Posts picture of Lindsey fucking Lohan
Opinion discarded.

They want to be controlled to the point of not being responsible for anything. Same reason so many convert to Mormonism or Catholicism.

ALLAH AKBAR

because they enjoy being treated like animals

Because being an inbred fuck is the way to go nowadays

damn, shes 4 years older than me and she looks old as fuck

facebook and twitter pressure, mostly. Daddy don't like religious fanatics too, so they are making his so mad when they convert thehee.

Takiyya - islamists lie about islam to convert them

Because deep down all women crave being dominated and controlled. Especially cunts with daddy issues like this one.

>EVERY year, thousands of British people convert to Islam. Estimates of how many vary a lot, but in 2011 a study concluded that the total number of converts in the United Kingdom might exceed 100,000 and that about 5,000 had made that choice the previous year, with women exceeding men

economist.com/blogs/erasmus/2016/02/conversion-islam

Feminism ruined a large segment of the male population. Given the choice between a numale or Islam, women find their biology telling them to go with the masculine mate.

Used up harlots like Lohan want younger attractive women to cover up, because the loss of beauty makes them angry and spiteful.