Sup Forums confirmed for triggered snowflakes who are just mad they were on the wrong side of history

Sup Forums confirmed for triggered snowflakes who are just mad they were on the wrong side of history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwRbDxf7kT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are super retarded and annoying, but that was a pretty good burn

>Slaveowning aristocrats rebel against perceived tyranny to establish their own state and way of life (1776)
GOOD
>Slaveowning aristocrats rebel against perceived tyranny to establish their own state and way of life (1861)
EVIL

They're memorials set up and paid for by the sons of those who fought and bled and died for their homeland, they aren't fucking participation trophies

When you don't win and you get a reward it's for participation.
>but muh sons died
kek
love it or leave it, traitor

It's a not a reward, it's a memorial you twat

>bury loved one in cemetery
>LOL NICE PARTICIPATION AWARD YOU SNOWFLAKE

You aren't even an American. Just shut up you limey cunt

memorial for traitors? no thanks

Might as well get to dismantling the Washington Monument, then.

But the South won. They killed Lincoln and ran a successful guerrilla war - the KKK - that drove the Federal Government from their lands and were granted de facto autonomy for 100 years.

the washington monument is not in england

Southern white trash will do anything to revise their epic failure of a history it seems.

>Yankees on Sup Forums constantly yell MUH TRAITORS FUCK SOUTHERNERS
>While also at the same time complain about blacks and black crime, the same blacks that they set free

da trooof hunnid
#woke2thalies #blakthot
globe earthers btfo

He's right.
Tear down the Vietnam War Memorial at DC.

But it is a monument to a traitor. Or are you only a "freedom fighter" when you win?

If they really had autonomy they would have had slavery in their states, dumbass. An assasination isn't a condition of victory especially after you've already surrendered.

Quit being retarded, nobody alive today fought in the civil war

The confederates can build their monuments in the country they successfully won in their secession.

>it's bad when they do it!

It's funny that those who fought the confederacy (i.e. those who might actually have a legitimate reason to feel bitter about were much more graceful to their former enemies than those who came 150 years later:
youtube.com/watch?v=vwRbDxf7kT4

If they didn't care why do you?

>Dodging the question
The Confederacy were the spiritual and ideological heirs of the Founding Fathers. Propaganda for idiots only makes it so one is shamed and one is praised.

Does that mean that you cant be pro participation trophies and anti confederate states?

Woah, liberals BTFO

>Democrats erasing evidence of their war to keep slaves.

You were traitors. That isn't propaganda. That is a fact. You lost. That is a fact. These are things that matter. If you want your memorials, take them to the country you supposedly won.
Otherwise, you have no place in American soil.

A memorial isn't a trophy, you illiterate low I.Q. trailer park hick.

It's a fact that the Confederacy lost but there's almost zero difference between what they did and what the Founding Fathers did. You can't hate the Confederacy but love America - or at least the mythology of its founding.

It's not a reward. It's a memorial.

>You aren't even American

I'm an undocumented American living abroad.

>I'm too wrapped up in my ideology to understand that I am the same as these people

>using conflation and false equivalence to make a point

invalidated

lol an SJW said something witty

It's insulting that you would compare that freeing our country from the crown is the same southern white trash who fought to keep slavery the status quo along with Jim Crow.
Don't ever compare them.

>They were traitors

Actually the traitors won. That's not up for dispute.

>They lost

That's true. And spectacularly too. Woo boy.

>If you want memorials, take them to the country you supposedly won

...That doesn't make any sense?

>No place in American soil

We are all Americans. Fuck borders and passports and shit.

Some other user said they aren't being destroyed, just moved to a museum.

So it's a bit different.

I can understand why niggers don't like looking at them tbqh.

Although it demonstrates a lot of petty insecurity, given that the south lost.

Even the Turk Roaches let us have our memorials in their country.

They are memorials, there are a lot of people out there (even liberals) who didn't acheive what they wanted, but are still remembered because or their bravery. There are memorials for the communists who fought against fascism in Spain and they got BTFO pretty hard. The statues have nothing to do with victory or loss. Liberals are just mad that isn't New York or California and they don't have the power to change things, so they chimp out.

The Founding Fathers fabricated almost every grievance they had with "the crown" and were the 18th century equivalent of Alex Jones with their deranged conspiracies.

>implying that Ds and Rs didn't swap platforms in the sixties

It's the South's fault for importing the niggers in the first place. Slavery isn't a sustainable practice. They would have been freed eventually regardless.

roll

That was pretty good but it's not so much about merit but sacrifice. You still get the purple heart when you're wounded, doesn't mean it was a good job getting wounded. There is no sacrifice in sucking at a ballgame.

>Slavery isn't a sustainable practice
>It's existed from the dawn of human history to the present
What did he mean by this

>memorial statue for men who died for slavery
So uh should we have Himmler statues all over Poland because he fought so bravely? I dont think so

Good one, lefties. Here's another participation trophy.

>muh "parties swapped" meme
kys

>So uh should we have Himmler statues all over Poland because he fought so bravely? I dont think so
If the poles want it, why not?

Why do you care about being on the right side of history if you're all revisionist twats?

And how many of those slave cultures lasted uninterrupted to the present, brainlet? Bringing niggers to America meant that one day there would be free niggers in America.

oranges != apples

What about the Viet Nam war memorial?

>And how many of those slave cultures lasted uninterrupted to the present, brainlet
All of them? They still exist in largely similar form in Africa and Asia but it just has a weird new coat of hypercapitalist paint in the western world.

Technically, the Vietnam and Korean memorials are participation trophies with their logic.

So should we just tear down the memorials for everyone who died in Vietnam or.....?

Obviously I am not American, but statues are cultural artifacts, historical sights, that remind us of what happened in the past. Like most works of art.

Destroying them is, maybe not evil but extremely sketchy. I understand why the russians/soviets tore down Stalin statues when USSR fell because it was open, ,gaping wound hemorrhaging blood everywhere and anger was at all time high for them, but were these people who are destroying these, in same position? Were they slaves or fighters who had an interested in it?

>I don't like that simple fact so it must be a meme

>muh worldview

The person who ordered the monuments torn down is a nu-male carpetbagger mayor who works an all-nigger glory hole on Bourbon Street.

>100 years in between those two dates there fella

Because the only reason for that war was slavery. Open a fuckin history book once in a while you subhuman

> not being aware that you live in an actual slave culture as a mind controlled, tax paying, literal slave with a slave id number and everything (SSN)
Fucking disgusting desu

The north won and then preceded to enslave EVERYBODY not just niggers.

>Or are you only a "freedom fighter" when you win?
Pretty much.

Then Indian reserves are just huge fuckin participation trophies?

They weren't traitors. They fought a war for state's rights - and the state's right to say 'fuck off' if the federal gov't oversteps it's bounds.

Those memorials commemorate tens of thousands of dead men. They're not participation trophies.

They didn't. The kkk is still largely democrats. The dems fillibustered civil rights legislation. The democrats actually ran a presidential candidate whose mentor was a kkk grand cyclops last year. The democrats still rule over plantations of minorities that they keep poor, ignorant and divided to harvest crops. The only difference is dems are in cities now, and harvest votes.

Bit if a difference between showing respect for dead historic figures and everyone been a winner just for showing up libs talk shit now here's Tom with the sports report

British people owned slaves too.

By this logic, we should tear down all of the Holocaust memorials.

This. Far-left cuckolds like are proof liberalism is a mental disorder.

teeball versus civil war

great parallel, op, really joggin' my noggin!

1 post by this ID
Pussy. You can't even stand for your post.