ITS OVER LIBTARDS

ITS OVER LIBTARDS

Senator Feinstein confirms NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION WITH TRUMP after CIA briefing with congressmen.
twitter.com/pamela_moore13/status/862107590003748864

>MUH IMPEACHMENT
>MUH CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS
HAHAHAHAHA ALL YOU KIDDY DIDDLING DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO JAIL #DrainTheSwamp

Other urls found in this thread:

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/05/11/game-over-maxine-waters-just-admitted-shes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia/
twitter.com/pamela_moore13/status/862107590003748864
youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Poor little Dlimpfy BTFO

FUCK BUBOMIC SLOIMPF

SHAREBLUE ON SUICIDE WATCH

TIME TO BOOST THAT FUNDING FOR NEW ACCOUNTS KEK

bump

>"Not at this time"
>"Not at all"
This smearjob is coming to an end.

Why the hell do they press this angle so hard? Were they confident they could fabricate some "evidence" down the line or just that stupid?
They could have been working to actually make themselves a better alternative in this period instead.

Kek, straight out of the mouth of the cunt Feinstein too. How god damn hilarious is that?

Because they've been pressing angles since time began and this is the first time it didn't work. They are not ready to accept that they no longer control the narrative.

>CNN immediately ends interview

OH NO

THAT SUCKS

>(((((Feinstein)))))

Blarmph BTFO!

What was the name of this again, like Rotten Bill or something.

Kek
>no unclassified evidence

They're probably lying so Drumpf will think he's safe so he'll make a mistake

WTF, I hate Galurmff now

Well being honest this wasn't a shut it down moment, but would be better know how long was the interview, if it was only those 30 seconds yes, if it was longer like 5 minutes or something it was just an interview

Maxine Waters just admitted she’s seen NO EVIDENCE of collusion between Trump and Russia

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/05/11/game-over-maxine-waters-just-admitted-shes-seen-no-evidence-of-collusion-between-trump-and-russia/

ITS OVER

So she is privy to about as much as the average Sup Forums user.

It's literally nothing and doesn't say anything either way.

>twitter.com/pamela_moore13/status/862107590003748864
Jesus this weather is making me sleepy. Anyone's eyelids feeling really heavy right now? Would be nice to go back and curl up under the covers in bed, I think we should do that.

Soros and the Democratic Alliance came up with this attack plan months ago and have become victims of their own momentum.

What the fuck does evidence matter if you can convince a bunch of useful idiots without it?

Maxine Waters 2020!!!!

Hillary's Portrait of Dorian Gray

Stop it. I'm actually sleepy but I need to stay up.

A FUCKING LEAF

#woke #snownigger

They're so deep in bullshit that they can't turn back now

Just when I though I couldn't possibly hate the left even more, these past 100 days have shown me I was wrong.

Well shit, too bad the bottle she threw at the TV didn't smash the picture.

Was CNN or any national news ever reputable or are we just better at seeing it?

I get that Walter (((Cronkite))) reported his opinions as truth, but I am amazed how much worse the news seems.

I can't remember exactly where I heard it, but a part of propaganda is to keep doubling down on lies until people start considering them to be the truth.

Ratings
Also they need to keep this Trump is a remission puppet narrative going so they can also report on all the protests a political tension going on
It has nothing to do with Soros or the left, it's just the media fearmongering as always for ratings

>Senators and Congressmen are not privy to classified information
Do you do it for free?

Russian* not remission

How would a senator know what the CIA has evidence of?

WTF! THEY GOT TO THE DEMOCRATS TOO!

FEINSTEIN CONFIRMED RUSSIAN OPERATIVE!

RED ALERT RED AQLERT

RUSSKI HAXXINNSZ!!!!11

Nice try, Drumpftards. He's goin down!

Thats surprising to hear from a senator from California.

Why is it that most of the Russia hysteria comes out of congress aka minor league DC of all places?

>artillery app
excuse me?

The Left has Russian Hackers

The Right has Pizzagate

op confirmed russian shill

OHHHH NOOO

Can we meme this into existence?

Maxine is so bad that I'm pretty sure she wouldn't get half of the black vote.

BUT MUH RURNAL ZHOGHLF

DONT FALL FOR THEIR PROPAGANDA POL!

REMEBER THAT THE RUSSIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HACKIN- COLLUDIN- INFLUENCING OUR ELECTIONS!

HOW FUCKING DARE THEY!

>slime Hillary with her own track record and failures.

Good one

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahahahahhahaa BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

Haaaaaaahnnnggggg Ahahahahhahaa AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Ahahahahhahaa ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaAahahahahahahahahaa

Npr added a new one to the list, "meddling"

>muh endless investigative committees

Holy shit reddit keep your narrative together
>dey gunu embeach drumpf
>investigative committee needed to find evidence of treason

>how dey no wat CIA no?

Castle doctrine, men.

Blow these chimps apart!

We have been here before.
And shall be again.

>goes to reddit
>browses R/politics

If Russia paid for 1000 trolls, I'm pretty sure Shareblue and CTR employ over a million Chinese.

What a surprise. Kike puppet has his kike masters backing him up. Who'd have ever thought.

>just fuck my shit up famalam

What does that have to do with Trump getting in trouble?

>I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those pesky meddling Russians and their 800lbs. hackers!

Don't forget "interfering"

When these democrats and people say this what do they mean? What did Russia do?

Did they hack ballot boxes during the election or something?

No. They were reputable. I've watched them for years. You had as close as unbiased as possible. And for politics, you had counterbalance with shows with Lou Dobbs, Robert Novak, etc... Somewhere in the last couple of years, they decided to take their brand goodwill and transform CNN in a trashy liberal network. Maybe they make more money that way?

I've seen a few articles stating that democratic partisans on the ground level have bought into it hook line and sinker, and with the mid terms coming up and lingering resentment over Sanders, any Democrats who come off as 'soft on Trump / Russia' risk getting ousted by a "Progressive" who is willing to be as rabid as they are.

I'm sure they'll give up the way cuckservatives did after the House committee found no evidence of wrong doing in Benghazi by the Obama administration.

Ha! Wonder what information they got ahold of that swayed their opinions...

Collusion within the DNC?

Same as no evidence. Shit or get off the pot! McCarthyism is alive and well if powerful people can throw out allegations, then build a narrative around them because it is "classified" and "under investigation". Feinstein, McCain, the press and their ilk can destroy anyone in the country as long as the IC sandbags on the issue.
Democrats applaud this activity, but will start howling loudly when it comes around and bites them in the ass.

They are libtards. They don't improve themselves, they just know how to play victim.

Seriously, can (((CNN))) go more than a minute without having a horde of Jews on screen??

I know Sup Forums bitches about Jews 24/7 but (((CNN))) is literally non-stop Jews being ultra kikey kikes. I expect (((CNN))) to actually start saying goyim and oy vey on a regular basis.

J U D E N

R A U S

they dont mean anything, theyre just keeping up the pressure and the narrative to stall everything trump does. democrats are obsessed with trying to win and republicans are pussies that let them.

Now they're accusing Hillary of being a Russian influencer....
Man those Russians are really good at infiltration !

Fpbp

The Russian investigation is a false flag to cover up Trump's Israeli connections and influences.

They've been this bad since the 90's, at minimum. Look at the coverage of Waco and Ruby Ridge. They've always been parasitic fanboys of the political parties.

FUCK RUSSIA THEY FUCKING:
>hacke-
>collude-
>meddle-
>interfere-
>influenc-

Well now this is interesting. I suppose eventually someone had to slip up with a lie this big.

>twitter.com
>pamela_moore13
LOL, this poltard is beyond Pussia Tonight altready.

I'll take 90s CNN over this crap any day. It's now become the Huffington Post of TV.

I guess someone has given ukraine modern combat information systems

in my case, yes

hmm, you dont say...
so hes not a racist anymore?

>literally hitler
>israelis puppet

pick one

There is collusion God dam it I know there is. HE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH BEING RACIST REEEEEEEEE

>ALL SLAVS ARE H4X0rZ
>IZ NUT RAYSIS DOE

FUGG RUSKI!!!

>only democrats are child rapists

Are you that naive?

It's both sides.

TOTALLY NORMAL
O
T
A
L
L
Y

N
O
R
M
A
L

I miss Ill bill

Cancer always so remission works.

out of everything ive learned this election season

if youre ethnically russian you cant into hacking or programming just fucking off yourselfs!

why even fucking live?

Consider this: House Minority leader Mitch McConnell has said that he does not want a special prosecutor for this case.

So Feinstein and McConnell, the two most powerful Democrats, *don't want* an investigation.

That only means two things:

1. They don't want Trump to be found innocent because they know that rumor is more valuable than truth, or

2. They are afraid that they themselves will be implicated in some illegal activities.

ill Bill

MUH 17 AGENCIES NIGGA!!!

Russians are the masters of deception and Putin was KGB. I wouldn't be surprised if russia did try to sway our election.

Then again, John McCain helped spark euromaidan, Obama tried to influence Brexit and Hillary tried to undermine Russia's own elecrion.

The only thing that makes no sense here is the fact that Russia and Trump would have zero reason to collude. Obviously both sides had their motives but in what way would collusion have helped either party?

Putin never paid me my rubles

REEEEEE

>House Minority leader Mitch McConnell

>House
>Minority
>Mitch McConnell

Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc
>mfw

WW3 DUHH
didnt you hear?

trump is putins puppet and they will commence WW3 against eachother

makes sense right?

also hes literally hitler and putin is literally hitler

>Putin getting credit for our memes
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's Nancy Pelosi, isn't it?

You may want to work on some other tictac to get people disinterested in this thread. Maybe work on better shitposting skills or derail the thread topic somehow, but at least make it interesting/entertaining.

Going to sleep doesn't erase the evidence you fucking ShariaBlue retard