Outlast 2: Christian Extremism and Pedophilia

Why did (((they))) make a game about Christian extremists when Radical Islam is the real problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Abstract/publishahead/The_nature_and_prevalence_of_injury_during.97557.aspx
youtu.be/Jp7-5gbtfOY
youtu.be/QiNoXDw1sQc?t=47
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3435821/disturbing-outlast-2-game-audio-discovered/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah i wonder why.

Less controversial and not everyone cares about scoring political points

>You couldn't save Jessica

Feels bad man

it's way more funnier that way, you hear and see islam extremist like Isis, taliban, al quaida, saudi arabia, Iran all the time

but we never see christian extremists, that's why the game shows something original

because if it was radical islam then instead of people trying to stab you they would be suicide bombing you

Christians turn the other cheek. Muslims kill you.

they wouldnt make an anti-Christian game if christians beat the ever living fuck out of the companys management. just do it once and they will never do it again.

>playing AAA-games
>watching (((Hollywood))) movies
>eating sugar/white flour
>smoking
>watching the electric jew
>crossfit
[spoiler]things that are bad for you[/spoiler]

I'd actually say this.
In the western world satanic muslim imagery means fuck all, and the bloodshed and subhumanism is there prevalent every day.
Tainting Christianity's purity is scary

The school memories were the best part of the game

>>crossfit
Okay i'll bite. Why is crossift bad for you?

>Brainlets still thinking Christianity was the central plot element
Yeah it had nothing to do with the Murkoff corporation brainwashing an entire community of Christian fundamentalists driving them absoloutely batshit and scrambling their brains completely, yeah no (((they))) are behind it all. Fuck off it was a good game, the cult environment just made it even more scary.

It's edgy and christians are pussies so nothing happens and many people like it. Imagine doing a mainstream game against Islam, media and muslims would be mad as fuck, and leftist would start a war against the developers for doing a game which generate hate against a peaceful religion and its refugees.

Lmao it's almost like you haven't played a single war game that takes place in the middle east.

Two reasons.

One is the west is more familiar with Christianity and its a cliche now of religious fanatics in a farming community.

The other is they are SJW's going AYY LMAO isn't Christianity just the worse?

Loudermilch did nothing wrong.

Because the games are set in western world, it wouldn't make sense to put Islam in there, it's easier to relate to for the targeted audience, westerners. not everything is about politics, retard.

It's the same with Rainbow Six:Siege .

They have at least two maps which feature radical right terrorist themes, hinting at extremist Christians but I don't think there's even one which looks at radical Islam. No surprise with Ubisoft being a French company

journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/Abstract/publishahead/The_nature_and_prevalence_of_injury_during.97557.aspx
A total of 132 responses were collected with 97 (73.5%) having sustained an injury during CrossFit training. A total of 186 injuries were reported with 9 (7.0%) requiring surgical intervention. An injury rate of 3.1 per 1000 hours trained was calculated. No incidences of rhabdomyolysis were reported. Injury rates with CrossFit training are similar to that reported in the literature for sports such as Olympic weight-lifting, power-lifting and gymnastics and lower than competitive contact sports such as rugby union and rugby league. Shoulder and spine injuries predominate with no incidences of rhabdomyolysis obtained.

youtu.be/Jp7-5gbtfOY

/this
((((Murkoff)))) are the real bad guys

Also the game is based on Jim Jones, a commie christian, who made his followers kill themselves.

The one thing I can say though is that I hated how in the first game the decided to make Murkoff connected to the Nazis, ''Haha now everyone can know that this corporation who forcefully mutate asylum inmates, and who brainwash entire communities of religious Americans are REALLY evil xd''

because running away from muslim extremists would be
1) racist, you have to let them behead you or you're intolerant
2) kind of lame because their religion is not true so it's like running from scientologists big deal
3) you wouldn't feel bad about bashing one of their subhuman skulls in as much as killing a white man even if they're hillbillies
4) murderous pedophile savages aren't "outside of the norm" in the middle east, the place you visit in Outlast 2 is like going to Mecca or whatever, it's like that every day, that's what almost all muslims are like
5) no one wants to behead you for making a game about christian extremists

Why not muslim fundamentalists?

Because Christianity is bad, goy
Now go buy my RPG game MYFAROG and my nordic books on Amazon! :-)

>The middle of fucking hillbilly Arizona
>Why not muslim fundamentalists?
You are joking right now I hope? Kom igen för fan.

The game was fucking amazing.
I mean minus the hellucinations part.
Why the fuck can't Christians be like that?
Scare the shit out of faggots and send them back to their closets if not caskets?

Because reasons duh

lmao all this hate on varg from baboons

are you kidding? when was the last time you saw a member of either the clergy or laity depicted positively (and not just as a secular liberal in christian's clothing)?

To be entirely fair, both Church of England and Catholics have been actively promoting Islam for the past five or so years, so it's pretty much the same thing.

No im not. Stop coming up with excuses. The setting could have been anywhere and they could have attacked any other religion if they wanted to.

>but we never see christian extremists
Not in real life, but in pretty much tv show or movie in the last 20 years if someone is a Christian they're probably either a dumb hick or or a crazy extremist.
Though considering how weak modern Christians are they don't exactly warrant respect. Muslims demand it and get it.

>muhfarog
fuck off snownigger

He's a mudslime in France. Of course he doesn't see it.

Well they also made fun of the heretics being degenerates and shit

Imo it's because it gives a harder impact on the scary factor. You see christians everyday following god to live peaceful lives and being nice little lams. Now twist that to turn them into bloody psychos.
If it was muslims it wouldn't impact me to see them portrayed as bloodlusting shitheads

>Outlast 2
who cares, the game sucks dick

Is there still penis cutting in this one?

well christianity indeed is retarded as fuck, just think about what christians believe in, its fucking comedy

maybe having the game take place in arizona will be easier to sell to a western audience. The general player can better relate to the environment. wouldn't make sense if it were radical muslims. though i would like to see a game bringing up ISIS attacks on western cities

The entire premise is that an evil corporation is testing a mind altering device on people that amplifies their thoughts and drives them insane. So the Christians are actually the victims

>Because the games are set in western world, it wouldn't make sense to put Islam in there
>western world
>Islam

it's like you haven't been watching the news for the past several years.

It's more comfortable to think about a time where christians were your idea of religious extremist.

The "we're just as bad" meme will never die

come on what is IRA, vatican (pedo ring), KKK, etc

Don't you kill Muslims in the Call of Duty games? Besides corrupt christian fiction is more American.

>Injury rates with CrossFit training are similar to that reported in the literature for sports such as Olympic weight-lifting, power-lifting and gymnastics and lower than competitive contact sports such as rugby union and rugby league

so literally what's wrong? nothing bad with getting people fit through fun exercises

But it's not. Christian symbolism is used in practically every horror movie ever.

Also western audiences are more familiar (and hence more interested in) this topic

Anyway we live in a capitalistic society, if you think a game about radical islam would be better, go fucking make it instead of shitposting on Sup Forums

youtu.be/QiNoXDw1sQc?t=47
yup

>come on what is IRA, vatican (pedo ring), KKK, etc

1.ethnic conflict
2.catholic church actually has a lower rate of child abuse than public organizations (per John jay report). They made the stupid decision of trying to cover it up.
3.ethnic conflict

Try harder Achmed.

>getting people fit through fun exercise
>with similar injury rates to people doing incredibly taxing physical exercise at the highest competitive level literally attempting to reach and surpass their physical limits on a daily basis
Yeah, nothing wrong with (((CrossFit)))

It really doesn't matter, it's vidya ffs you man children

Probably because it's more familiar which makes the game more scary.

More relateable to an american audience, plus the rural backwater settings is a common background within horror, and they already did an insane asylum, so this would be the next logical step.

What good is a horror game if you have achmed running around a corner and then blowing you up?

How many Muslims cults are there in amerifatia? how many people know anything about Islam other then that they blow shit up?

i don't see the problem. catholic priests are known for molesting children and christianity is all about repressing your sexuality so the game was themed after that. if you can come up with an interesting theme for a horror game involving islam go for it, but the average american and an average video game nerd will have a difficult time relating to the story because those themes aren't already strongly established in western culture.

but of course you braindead morons just want to spew "(((THEY))) DID IT MUH CHRISTIANITY REEEE"

That is what they push . try to find a positive christian game , bioshock 3 bad shit insane christians muh false prophet

>muh sexual repression

We need some kind of gentle training system with minimal injury rate.

What about body weight fitness?

people policing other peoples sexuality most of the time are degenerated faggots themselves. basic psychology right there, nobody who is sane is interested in the bed stories of other people.

enjoy your homosexuality Nigel

The problem arises when those "sexually liberated" people start spewing their sex stories into the city streets, don't believe me? Listen to the fucking Radio "I kissed a girl and I liked it" Katy perry

The Christian's were just normal people (except the pedo from the past) until they were mindfucked by radiowaves by evil scientists.

Science is evil and corrupts decent folk is the clear message!

But seriously you're reading too far into it. It's just a game the chose an obvious setting for horror and took the unreliable narrator approach to a fun place. People are afraid of hospitals: set the first one in a hospital. People are afraid of the hillfolk: set your game in the hills.

The game is actually pretty good
There are also some cool efects

The story is good especially when the protagonist rememebrs when he was a child and a priest molested his best friend

I'm not muslim I'm a white french who was educated as a catholic... We don't have this fiction of christianity like you have in the US here, we mostly see it like a weak and dying movement. While islam is the danger

Swimming. Yoga, if you don't get retarded with it.

Better lore, I think. It's a lot more frightening to be confronted by Satan or some Christian evil as a Christian or in a place built around Christian values. Who tf would buy and play a game where a fatass sandnigger jumps out at you that isn't some mission in CoD MW?

Because you can't make a game against Islam

Daredevil, TBQH

I thought the first story was better,
It was better presented as well. I wish the murkov (?) corporation played a larger role than they did in this one

when was the last time you heard that song on the radio and how are you posting from 2009

Exactly

Some MAGA edge lords need to chill out. Extremism of any sort is bad period

Holy shit, stop being pussies.
>bwah I have a ouch-ouch on my knee-wee :^(
I agree that crossfit is gay, but if you're afraid of injuries you're part of the reason why men are such pussies nowadays.

Brah, do you even traditionalist?

I guess you wouldn't see any of them unless you live out in the provinces or certain parts of paris or the western suburbs. But brah Le Figaro did an article not long ago about the SSPX,FSSP,ICRSP, etc and traditional catholic are the fastest growing 'ethnic' group in all of France. At least organically.

Thankfully they're almost exclusively white. So there might be hope for us after all.

Heard that a week ago actually, our pop radio is garbage.
There's other more recent songs as well, that twink Ed Sheeran has a song "shape of your body"

Fucking this

But you can get the "good" ending where she doesn't look dead at least.

come to think of it i did hear "hot n cold" last night on the radio and that's from the same album, but "i kissed a girl" has is now long forgotten

that said, "wide awake" is GOAT pop

>Those rape audio files

I can't believe the developers would create that

W-what?

Christians are more interesting than sandniggers I guess.

The game isn't really about Christian extremists, those people have had their mind warped by the radio tower emitting a strange signal.
It definitely goes head first into a Catholic priest raping that girl and killing her, however.

Christianity makes us weak. Do you really think the God that created the awesome predators of nature wants us to bow down to the wicked and corrupt? They are lying to us about our creator. Man is an apex predator.

Stop spamming Sup Forums with video gaems

literally the only bad thing are the people who treat crossfit as a cult.
As long as you are doing the exercise properly and not ego lifting it should be fine

There's a decisive difference between being a pussy about injuries and training in a sustainable way (for multiple years). Crossfit is supremely retarded because of the ridiculous kipping techniques which cause joint inflammation and big muscle tears and so on in no time, it's not something you can keep up for months let alone years. Doing calisthenics without a retarded showoff mentality is the GOAT way to train.

You dont make yourself stronger with permanent damage from improper technique. You sound like a retard.

Saw a thread on Sup Forums. Supposed to be two audio files. One of a man groaning in pleasure. The other of what sounded like a very young girl being raped.
bloody-disgusting.com/news/3435821/disturbing-outlast-2-game-audio-discovered/

I can't find the audio on YouTube anymore

You can play as Islamists as well in these games, that's why nobody cares

To get more people converting to Christianity and to see how bad pedophilia is.

Christian cults are much cooler and more terrifying

california is dealing with isisaboos you benis butt

no one wants to play a game where you just fuck a goat all day.

Because this was meant to be a horror game and they knew the average gamer would end up siding with Ahmed Goatfucker and the other terrorist sand niggers.

Because when people think islamic extremists they think CoD4

When people think catholic extremists they go to rituals and crazy spooky shit. One is in your face the other is behind closed doors.

Also I'm not saying this shit does or doesn't happen you just have to look at it from the average persons perspective.

Radical Islamism is better for FPS, as it teach you to gun down as many shitskins as possible.