Roommate this summer is a poo in loo

>roommate this summer is a poo in loo
I don't think I've ever talked to an Indian person in my life; what are they like?

You have to set up some ground rules, preferably in a way that is legally binding. No curry, No. No curry. Stop curry before it's too late. Listen to me. No to the curry. No remove curry, stop curry before it is too late. Just don't let him curry you.

They put the shit in shitskin. Goodluck buddy

Prepare to have your place REAKING of curry 24/7

lol it's going to smell so bad. We had an Indian contractor and I basically had to drive him every day. I swear he showered in cow piss or something it was so bad I gag just remembering it

Dishonest.

Try to teach him how to poo in loo. If he can't figure it out, get a cat box and convince him it's a tiny dirt street so he'll shit in that.

They're smarter than niggers and woowoo indians, but they don't seem self-aware sometimes. Just be up-front and friendly with them, they try to be respectful.

You can get free technical assistance if you have a computer.

Says a paki you both are the same peepz

Do not ever let him cook. I used to work in an industry with lots of pooinloos, and one of them rented one of our town houses.

They fucking reek of shit and curry. The oily stink of indian spices penetrates the drywall. You can't wash it out. You can't hit it with an ozone generator. You have to shellac all hard surfaces to contain the smell of BO and five-spice, and even then it will eventually bleed through.

Remediating an apartment a pooinloo lived in for a couple of years is worse than cleaning up smoke damage after a housefire. At least you can see the darkened areas exposed to smoke. Curry stink is permanent and invisible.

Says a sand nigger you're just the same.

indians arent bad its just that a lot of them arent potty trained yet

He's right ya know.

They're kinda autistic, so be prepared to repeat yourself a lot.

All the above is true, particularly with regard to the smell.

Also, they are the fucking stingiest people you will ever encounter.

Very intelligent and hardworking, ive been working with indian ppl most of my life iny accounting department, never had a problem with them

I was gonna say to prepare for the awful stench, but it looks like every other poster beat me to it.

What's the situation? Are you in uni? Can you swap roommates or choose another room?

If not, you're in for a bad time.

I once lived in an apartment building with a family of Indians three floors down, and their piss-curry smell still managed to move up the ventilation shafts and stink out our whole flat.

I like them. They're generally polite and intelligent. They're kind of like Jews with money but more out to lookout for himself rather than out to get you. Added bonus, maybe he'll bring over some purple puss for you to smash. Proceed, with comfort.

smelly, have a weird accent, will blast crazy bollywood music 24/7, will rape your gf and shit on the porch.

Well, he's not muslim, won't kill you in your sleep

>same

Kek okay sandnigger

Be prepared for loud phone calls to family at unglodly hours for extended periods of times. With all the pacing back and forth therein

Have known both. Pakis and Indians are not the same. I would be fine with either as a flat mate. To me Pakis are more like Persians in regards to style and mannerisms and Indians more Southeastern Asian attitudes.

Also, hope you enjoy hookah sessions that seemlingly last forever

smell like curry (really strong smell)

>searching far and wide for the six hottest girls in Pakistan
>one still compelled to cover hair for fear of gang rape
You're only proving our point Hamza

Arabs looks like hispanics its so weird, but hes right you and poo in loo are the same the only difference is that you are a muslim and in consequence less "appealing"

What kind of Indian is he? Fresh of the boat or a second generation kid?
You will not have any problems with the latter. If it's the first you're fucked.
But this is all generalization. Every individual is different, so you never know.

Superior PERSO-ARABIC genes right here.

>uni
>summer reaches 80-90s easy with high humidity
>no AC
just

They are easy to offend and have a low self esteem and no sense of humour.I had an Indian coworker and i once told a joke something like "oh so you are the smart type of gypsy not the coer stealing one...".He got so upset and mumbeled muh pride or some shit and did not talk to me for two days.
On the third day i told him to stop being a little bitch and man the fuck up,it was just a joke.
He then went to complain to my fucking boss that i was racist....wtf.
Luckly i was friends with my old boss and he was a genuine racist fuck,he asked me if the "fresh off the boat gypsy slave is giving me trouble and had a laugh".If i would've been in a pc pandering company this could've gotten me fired fuck that curry nigger.

*copper

No idea, does the name Duruvan give a clue?

Kek. Good luck m8

I've made friends with a lot at uni and they really vary, Punjabi's are great, drink a fucking ton and hate the other Indians more than you ever will. South Indians are the small, really dark ones and they tend to be quiet and nerdy but nothing particularly bad.

The name doesn't help. Never even heard that name before.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.

Look into to renting a single bedroom, or finding an affordable hostel , Indians aren't good people

Be prepared to clean the toilet.

Never bring him out with you for any social occasion. He will think he's hot stuff, try to one up you, and even try to molest your white female friends.

Ooof, apparently that's a Tamil name, they're the small nerdy dark ones

>apparently that's a Tamil name
Is it? Don't know a single person with that name.

pretentious and wannabe poseurs. Most but not all.

Tip- see how much he degrades his own culture to act like he's an equal to you. The more he degrades, the more he's worth degrading

The most annoying thing about poos is they always pretend to be on board with your desires purely to gain an advantage for themselves.

So you will say 'this is my offer, do we have a deal' and they will say 'sure, we'll close tomorrow.' When of course, they may or may not.

They just seem to overpromise a lot. At least in my limited anecdotal experience.

They are lazy and stinky

You mean the Indian roommate will fuck around with it for three hours exacerbating the problem. Then the other white roommate will come and fix it in five minutes.

You must not work with Indians in IT.

>Indians aren't good people
ok rape u next week

What's wrong Pakipoo

I roomed with one my last year of college.

He smelled bad, used a lot of household supplies without ever buying any (toilet paper especially), and would shave his head in the sink, clog the drain, and then use a different sink to do it if I left the drain clogged.

You're going to have it burn everything after this is done. Literally everything you have will stink

Generally nice and very helpful. You'll have a great time.

Smell weird 3 days of the week.
Inappropriate comments.
Make fun of you for doing perfectly normal things in a perfectly normal way and snorting like a pigmonkey about it.

>smells like curry
>bobs head in figure 8
>shits in the street
>can banter about race so bro-tier

As long as he doesn't insist on cooking Indian cuisine you'll be fine. They are selfish, and racist -- but in a passive way so he won't get into your face about. If you want to break the ice, ask about India, Bollywood and cricket.

They're usually pretty nice if a bit weird, but as all the other anons have mentioned

>NO CURRY

The stink of stale curry will permeate literally everything you own and it will never go away

Hey that actually doesn't sound too bad. Who knows, maybe I'll drunkenly redpill him on the Jews like I did with my now 14/88 Thai friend.

>all these white people on Sup Forums hating curry
Curry is fucking delicious you dumb cunts

Curry is delicious. Old stale curry smells are not.

India's a big country and it really depends on where they're from in India.

t. has two classmates from India, one's really kind, smart, and helpful while the other's an older lone wolf who doesn't talk much to us unless he wants to check his answers with us

If its a gril and you have kids with her you might be lucky and have a double yolker

Smell horrible, fuck up your orders at maccas. I don't even know how you fuck up something that only has like 15 things on the menu and they're all prepared the exact same way.

Annoying

>maccas
it's time to die

He's there for Job and probably on loan so please do not hurt him or ruin with his lives. rest do whatever you want.

autism: the race

Wtf Swede, Curry is delicious. I will cut you. I would ritually sacrifice you for cheap Indian food in my area.

I had an Indian roommate for two years and met a large number of other Indians.

They act somewhat differently in a way that is hard to describe, kinda almost feels like mild autism, but Indian students tend to be very intelligent so unlike an actual autist you can just talk it out and you'll be fine.

The most annoying thing is honestly the smell. A couple people have mentioned this already. Indian body odor is just not normal. Even if they shower all the time like a normal human being, they will still perpetually have a distinct and unpleasant odor. And if they don't shower all the time, it amplifies tragically.

I love curry so I was never bothered by the smell of cooking curry. My Indian roommate didn't cook though. I wish he had, the smell of curry would have been a huge fucking upgrade.

Honestly I got little air scent things and put them in my room and the bathroom and that worked okay.

Indians are some of the most conniving, yet incompetent, and petty people you will ever meet. He will not accept he's wrong about anything, will constantly try to pin things on you, and will call you a racist when you call him out on things like smelling bad and not cleaning up after himself. Prepare for a year of torture. And remember, you can find a new place on campus for almost any reason, as long as there's an open spot.

As others have said, the smell of curry will follow him around forever and start seeping into the furniture.
Aside from people who work in IT, whites are completely fucking clueless about computers, most college aged whites use macs anyway, and they just werk :^)

Watch your step.

As everyone said already, do not let him eat his countries traditional diet if you have a sense of smell.

The odor is highly offensive to pretty much everyone else and even if he doesn't cook in your apartment, it will come out as B.O. when he sweats. Assuming he isn't a complete skinny-nerd, there is over a 90% chance he wants to be fit/athletic (and probably isnt and never will be). Lifting weights or playing soccer is a good way to bond. Expect him to talk loudly and boisterously about women, but become a total beta the second he actually gets attention

Indian men are also a lot more social with other men (no homo) than most men on average. It's easy to become friends with them, but I wouldn't consider them very loyal or dependable even if they are your friend.

Just be polite when they talk about soccer or cricket. Never tell them you aren't really interested in it, because they will think "what the fuck is wrong with this loser", since a loser is what you would be in his culture if you did not like one or both of those sports

He's going to be a high IQ Indian, and will probably have a great sense of humor and a code of honor not so dissimilar to yours. His food will fucking reek. Always. And he might be an incense burner, which you may have to bully him out of.

I find I get along well with most of the Indians we get here because of the similar sense of humor. Old Aryan connection is there.

The hordes of street shitters back in India need to be sterilized.

He will make curry.
You'll actually think the first time it smells good.
He will make curry.
Curry twice in a row? It doesn't smell as good, but it's not bothersome
He will make curry.
Okay, now it's just starting to smell bad. He's using up all the plates and won't clean them. They put off their own smell. He'll never clean them, and reuse them dirty if he needs to.
He will make curry.
Oh god he's transforming. Curry now permeates though the kitchen, bathroom, and is creeping into your bedroom.
He will make curry.
5 days in a row of curry. He has ascended to final form. You could have stopped this, but you didn't. He has marked his place on the kitchen. His BO now smells of curry, and his curry of BO.
He will make curry.

Is there something wrong with your sense of smell?

there's a very wide spectrum of indians. some are decent clean human beings, others are the most obnoxious smelly motherfuckers you'll ever meet in your life. I'll pray for you.

Indian girls are better than western girls values wise (most foreign girls in the west are.)

Indian guys are similar to Pakis and arabs, but less testosterone/aggression and easier to get along with. Indian university students are a little similar to Asians and easy to get along with.

This.

After having Indian and Chinese roommates I've learned my lesson. You don't know what it's like coming back home every night to the smell of rancid fish, curry, burnt rice and shitty low quality meat cooked in spices not suitable for pigs.

I agree with this. Most Indians I've met seem kinda autistic in their own way.
They're usually pretty smart and hard working if they are here in the west, but they can be cutthroat if it means getting ahead. For example I know an Indian kid who graduated high school at 16, knowing 3 different languages, and going into Computer Information Systems at college. He was very intelligent but still felt like some weird type of autist.

Also beware the smell.

Spicy curry.