Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare...

Wait can someone explain why people like Boogie2988 shouldn't deserve free healthcare. Sure he has a pre-existing condition. He's overweight, is that his fault? No really, most cases of obesity stem from poor genetics. People have different metabolism. Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money that he puts back into the economy in the form of purchasing goods and services. He makes millions of people happy and entertains them with his videos and game reviews.

J-just his metabolism

Someone will pay......

>Overweight
>Over 400 pounds

He's barely human

Because there's millions just like him whose prodigious girth costs responsible adults tons of money
He can have health insurance, but he's gonna pay more than someone who works out regularly and maintains a sensible diet

He will die soon

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
Yes

God willing

MAH LAAAAAAAAIGS

just put it down

P
A
Y
Y
Y

What the actual fuck is wrong with the skin

what an odd episode of duck dynasty

So stuffing your face constantly day after day is genetic?
Bullshit.
a very high percentage of morbidly obese people were victims of sexual abuse.
Educate yourself.

overweight is not a condition or illness, its sloth and glutony. fuck fat people, their fat will burn nicely in hell

Most people don't eat 35,000+ calories per day. He is at fault for his own situation.

People who watch their weight, eat right and dont overuse medical services shouldn't pay for the care of some morbidly obese liberal turd.

I still have no clue how this millionaire "can't afford" healthcare.

Watching so many of his vids it is clear he is manipulative to gain sympathy

Exactly he is more fortunate than many and yet he still bitches for someone to foot the cost of his insulin, fucking degenerate.

You're out of your goddammit mind of you think anything outside of the sunlight is "free".

Like Kimmel (though not as wealthy), he's just signaling because my Drumpf.

>free healthcare.
There's no such thing as "free healthcare," kiddo.

For americans to have "singlepayer" our income taxes would need to go up by 5x to 10x to match the levels countries like the UK and Australia tax their citizens.

This is in general, a non-starter in the US. Only the far-left is running on singlepayer and they're still selling the idea that only "the rich" will pay for it. Of course "the rich" have enough money to pay accountants instead and never pay for jack shit like how Apple hides it's businesses overseas and Obama cronies G.E. managed to make billions and pay $0.00 in taxes.

Truth be told, people should pay their own medical bills. It keeps everyone honest and works to lower costs because you can see someone trying to scam you right in your face, not in some insurance statement 3 months later. But then we're back to that argument of "it's not my fault I'm [fat/cancer-riddled/old/retarded/etc]!

>free healthcare
There is no such thing as free. Someone has to pay, and this "free" healthcare will come out of your and my pockets through increased taxes.

>He's overweight, is that his fault?
Yes, it was his decision to shovel unhealthy foods down his face, and it is also his decision to live a sedentary lifestyle and not exercise.

>Plus boogie is probably a millionaire and makes a lot of money
So why does he need free healthcare? If he is a millionaire then he can afford his own God damn hospital bills for when he has his fifth cardiac arrest in a week.

Life is full of choices and consequences for such choices. He chose to be fat, now he must take responsibility for said choice and accept the consequences.

It's rotten. No wonder, considering that a bunch of his skin is constantly sweaty since air can't get between his fat flaps.

>it is clear he is manipulative to gain sympathy
just like any fatass

slde thread. fuck fatties.