FRANCE YES YES!

Paris main mosque says Macron election gives hope to French Muslims. Gives Hope... Hope...

Good work Frenchies, for not falling into the islamophobic trap. We need your lights to illuminate the long road ahead. May your tolerance and enrichment be heard from the tip of Brittany to the slums of Mogadishu.

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-muslims-idUSKBN1830WS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzK4FBR8bHU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France deserves every truck of peace in the world for voting for a pupet kike who went from nothing to prez in a heartbeat

>tfw live in a properly done multi-cultural nation

France will become an Islamic hotpot, multiculturalism is the death of the free world.

There are cultures which are compatible.

>muzzies literally cutting the heads off ppl in my religion.

>must be islamophobia.

Get cucked you retard. You know damned well those faggots dont mean ANYONE well. Youre either a muzzie or you get harrassed and decapitated for being anything else.

I just fail to understand any part of this, hasn't France been rocked with like 3 terrorist attacks this week?

Sweet jesus, if you're suicidal at least end it quickly.

Reminder that France has been under a state of emergency, order since November 2015, with no sign yet it will be lifted.

bulgars should kill themselves even faster than they're doing right now, if you believe bootliking turks will ever amout to anything....

3 terrorist attack... THIS week? I don't think so

FRANCE YES
youtube.com/watch?v=YzK4FBR8bHU

Maybe he meant last month

France will be torn apart and serve as a cautionary tale for the rest of the west.

That's Sweden. Id' say France will become the first muslim republic of Europe. And this will all happen democratically

Maybe Europe would be right if America hadn't been so wrong.
All your fault big brother.

Maybe if Germany didn't cause ANOTHER shit storm by inviting everybody, it'd probably still be manageable

New French national anthem:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

FUCK LE PEN AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Everything is the American's fault and the Jews controlling everything.

Nooooooooon, je ne regrette rieeeeeeennnn

Hope in success terror attack.

Macron gives hope to all Europeans.

Gladstone will be spinning in his grave

Muslim "culture" isn't compatible with anything.
Those subhumans even manage to get into civil war with fucking Buddhists.

Allahu akbar !

nice, fuck you all faggots you can't do nothing but sit idly, so die in your rage

Look at their source texts it's literally a muderous cult that preaches hate, violence and oppression onto all outside the cult. It is a giant bag of shitty ideas with a bomb inside. (((They))) love it though as is creates a society that is low IQ and requires severe state control over every facet of life to both encourage and protect the practices of the cult and to prevent serious cult members from being violent too often. Any more than a half dozen serious attacks a year and even the most slothful goys get spooked.

Listen to this monk's opinion on Islam.

Wrong WEBM, here it is.

France is has never been anything but a country of backstabbing traitors. They deserve to get fucked.

I think you had the right webm senpai

LOL, I just realised what WEBM it was.

YES

wow that is hype as fuck! whats the source? He fucking nails it

This look like a practice tape, he is just saying emotional nonsense and there are so many awkward cuts. It could have been 1 minute long

No clue, but its sad to see all cultures and religions being oppressed by a single ideology.

The good news is that we wont be alone in the fight then, once it, or if, it ever fucking happens.

Need a Vlad Tepes Impalement Brigade.

Yup