/FEG/ - FLAT EARTH GENERAL

anonhq.com/the-flat-earth-conspiracy-is-nasa-fooling-the-world/
PROOF showing that NASA is involved in pushing there round earth theory agenda

aplanetruth.info
Great community to discuss the false agenda of round earthers and also donate to help the battle that is poisoning our people.

theflatearthsociety.org/home/
Another great community, also full of information and discussion how kikes and the media portray their agenda to young audiences.

climatechangehoax.com/472-reasons-why-earth-is-actually-flat/
472 Reasons why the earth is actually flat and not round

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA
youtube.com/channel/UCQArDd3ybp7wm37TTmKu9Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=cdueE96leK8&t=208s
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU&t=957s
youtube.com/watch?v=VSyj1EwYv78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=kvitm0bMHyA
Great viewing material very informative

Fuck off shill, claiming that flat earth society and climate change hoax are legitimate sources.

Look up Rob Skiba or Eric Dubay or Flat Earth Engineer for legitimate resources. Last two are better if you aren't into the MUH Bibble meme.

Kys OP

Of all the stupid bullshit to believe; why not just stick to the usual bullshit about the sky fairy?

This picture is not accurate, good job believing NASAs bullshit you cuck

Flat earth pro reporting in.

You're not just dealing with regular christfaggotry here, this here flat earth business is gnostic faggotry.

if the earth is flat how come the whole earth isn't dark at night ?

It is dark at night

The earth isn't flat, look at mountains and valleys

are you fucking retarded, when it is sunny in australia it is pitch black in your united pakistan, explain this if earth was flat

For Flatpills and redpills in general watch his videos

youtube.com/channel/UCQArDd3ybp7wm37TTmKu9Wg

Maybe the Earth isn't actually flat, or spherical, but shaped like a huge smooth roundish hill, something those of us from this perspective could conceivably misconstrue as being spherical from most places, but at Antarctica would become blatantly false immediately.

OR WAIT GUYS. What if Earth IS a sphere, but it's WAY BIGGER, and we're just trapped on this one little part of it by our overlords? Shit. This makes too much sense to me right now. Admiral Byrd was pretty insistent that there was a lot more land out there beyond Antiarctica. What it's not just this one continent he went to. What if the world is actually like in One Piece and we're just in this little corner of West Blue not even realizing the Red Line exists?

Nigga.

MODS!!!

>He fell for the timezone meme

Nah but seriously, Bedford Level experiment => intensity of light drops off with releation to distance squared, the sun is just far away enough that you can't see it. It's why the horizon exists, objects become indistinguishable due to diffraction and low intensity of light.

NASA lie about everything - True.
We live on a Flat Earth - False.

We probably live on the inside of a sphere. The stars are just electrical phenomena or projections.

>inb4 lunar eclipse. There is video of a lunar eclipse with the sun still above the horizon. It is not that straight forward.

OP is a /feg/got.

>Hollow Earth Theory: We're on the Inside Edition

This sounds pretty cool too. I want real life to be like my Japanese little girl cartoons.

Bedford Level experiment proved earth to be round dumbass

>Buy plane ticket around the world
>Waste a few days
>Look out the window the entire time
>debunk the stupidest conspiracy theory every spammed on Sup Forums as part of a disinformation campaign
>realize I should've just saged the thread instead and moved on
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH

JUST FLY AROUND THE WORLD AND TRY TO PICTURE IT BEING FLAT

So once again we're here with this retarded fucking theory. Is every fucking person that rode on a Concorde lying? Only retards would believe this.

Small small circles of life powered by giant fireballs spread out across an infinite ice plane makes more sense to me than what NASA says honestly. I find I'm more willing to believe that they lie than any one of these particular alternatives though.

I was pretty convinced Earth was shaped like an Apple for a while, with holes at the top and bottom that went into the interior which had entire contingents on it and a smaller central sun.

because how the fuck are you supposed to get a picture of that? with another satellite? few satellites are equipped with cameras, none for photographing other satellites. of course there are artist renditions of satellites in space or the iss

See how dumb you faggots are?

Need help in reporting this thread. We all know there is no actuall discussion going on in the Flat earth threads, they should be deleted ormoved to /bant/ or /x or /b
Instead of discussion we have raids from some Flat Earth internet group with repeated image posting, copypasta posting and the same webms again and again.

Also for you faggots, only on a sphere, which Earth is can you make two lefts or rights and end up where you started. If the Earth was flat, which it's not, you would need three turns to end up back where you started. Think about it

>Think about it
They don't have the brains for it. Really, it doesn't matter what you say or what proof of the globe can you give, they will just ignore it and shill their youtube channels like thiseThats the whole purpose of these threads, to shill channels on youtube, they don't give a fuck about your arguments, they not even going to read em. All we can do is report this shit and hope mods are awake.

What's underneath the magma? Because if it keeps going forever with the same density, the acceleration of gravity would be infinite, which it clearly isn't.

SHUT IT DOWN

Hm. Thought about it. Now I'm confused.

are you trolling me?

'neighbouring flat world atlantis'. what the fuck does atlantis have to do with it lmfao

back to /x you go
sage

>comparing something with the mass of the Earth to a FUCKING TENNIS BALL
>being THIS fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=cdueE96leK8&t=208s
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU&t=957s
youtube.com/watch?v=VSyj1EwYv78

watch them