How do we make this more public? I honestly didn't take the corruption of the media until now...

How do we make this more public? I honestly didn't take the corruption of the media until now. Only Fox News and Breitbart have reported this other than local news.

Summary
>Illegal Mexican drives drunk twice over legal limit and hits a car with a 6 year old in it
>Kid in ICU with serious skull fractures, surgery etc.
>Mexican deported !at least 15 TIMES !Since 2002
> last deported this January, came back 10 days later

Why isn't this shit getting reported more by the likes of liberal media? Is shilling illegals so important they don't give a shit? And yes, illegals driving drunk is extremely common.

breitbart.com/texas/2017/05/10/15-time-deportee-allegedly-injures-boy-drunk-driving-incident/

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Suspect-in-Hit-and-Run-Crash-in-San-Ysidro-Pleads-Not-Guilty-421950853.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is shilling illegals so important they don't give a shit?
Sadly, yes.

fuck drumph and fuck white "people"

I just don't get what we gain from shilling for these fuckers. Is this blonde blue eye kid's life worth the filth they bring over?

The wall can't be built fast enough

Bump, fuck the sliders

To those making these decisions, yes. They see us whites as a "problem" that must be eradicated to "save the world." If liberal media does mention it, it will be a sob story about how the undocumented citizen (never illegal alien) was so mortified by nightly ICE raids, that he made an oopsie and kinda, sort killed a child.

I don't see how we are the problem if illegals are the ones driving drunk, being violent, and not contributing at all to society. This kid isn't going to be able to get any compensation from this guy. I had a friend last year hit by a drunk illegal, couldn't do anything about it civilly. Luckily people are contributed to his gofundme though.

Bump

Thanks user.

Side note, I'm really appreciating all the organ harvesting of the illegal comments on that news page.

We are the problem cause we are smarter and have higher standards then most of these third world fucks.

They want people to work for pennies and used to a society where somebody gets shot every hour.

Exactly what says.

I actually saw this shit on CNN yesterday

This is why I couldn't ever move towards the border. Both me and this kids family moved here from up North near the Canadian border, I miss not having to deal with this third world shit.

Fuck the African States of Europa.. you Limey fuck.

There is no way they got burgers at in 'n' out and got hit where they said they did. Whole story is fake and gay

Except he's my blood, fucker. Going to see him in a few days.

saw it on CNN?

>Little girl jumps in front of poor Mexicans car to try and get him and his family deported

Yeah, my uncle's brother was hit and killed by a drink driving illegal alien. The arrested the guy and he had been deported before, now he's doing time for manslaughter.

Holy shit they have an article. Don't even mention the word deported or that was was back in January

>In a statement provided to CNN, ICE confirmed that Banda-Acosta "has been repatriated to Mexico at least 15 times since 2002, most recently in January 2017."

>REPATRIATED

what the fuck is this liberal speak?

>Why isn't this shit getting reported more by the likes of liberal media?
because our country is run by traitors who are trying to cover up their invation

Was the family able to get anything civilly from him? Any type of lawsuit?

This is actually a boy. He's just going through a long hair phase for some reason.

Motherfucker is dirt poor, has nothing to take.

it's not news because drunk drivers kill people every day

This is when honor killings are needed

Tijuanafag here
This is the kind of things that makes border-crossing lines a lot longer.

>His parents had just bought him a milkshake at the burger joint In-N-Out in San Ysidro and were a block from their home when a vehicle collided with their car.

unless I am reading that map wrong, there is no way this is possible they got hit at the intersection of Dairy Mart Road and Camino De La Plaza

Is it really this easy to cross the border? Or is this guy some max level Rogue with full dexterity and charisma?

We need to make it a fucking hassle to be illegal in the US. Crack down on employers of illegal immigrants and tax the shit out of money transfers to central/south America.

People with the right papers will have to endure a heck ton of questions and long waiting lines.
People with passports might get asked a couple questions, but will still have to wait in line.
People with none will find a hole in the wall and crawl through it.

I have no idea how illegals cross the border.
My guess is they use fake IDs and shit and just throw it in the nearest dumpster once the go over.

San Ysidro includes this intersection, so I don't understand the confusion? I'm not going to reveal where they live but they took the best route (save for the drunk Mexican).

The guy has also pleaded not guilty. First hits the car and drives off and then this. I guess there is no such thing as taking responsibility for some people.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Suspect-in-Hit-and-Run-Crash-in-San-Ysidro-Pleads-Not-Guilty-421950853.html

made a thread about this yesterday, got 404d while 'are slavs white?' maxed out. this story happens all the time , kids are dying so libs can feel moral

Whatever you say Miklo

>upvotes
good post

I made a thread the day after it happened. Archived immediately.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Don't you mean stupid drunk driver caused injuries to girl? Not like it's just spics are under only ones driving drunk. You're just nitpicking his legal status to further your own agenda. And of course you think it works because you post it in your safe zone.

Drunk drivers suck, but this wouldn't have happened if depletion and reentry wasn't a joke. And illegals are notorious for driving drunk. And civilly there isnt shit you can do about it if you are the victim, they are either too poor or run off the grid. At least citizens can be held accountable.

Meant deportation.

*Boy

Because this (media manipulation) is the future you choose.

When you watch MSM and buy from people that advertise in MSM you are just helping the status quo.

If you want to change things, once again, you need to use the only power that matters, which is the power of money. Compile a list of everyone that is a partner of big libtard news and don't give them anything. If enough people do so, something will change.

Plausible Deniability makes them invincible, but yes its really obvious to anyone with half a brain that this simply doesn't fit their narrative so they won't report on it seriously