Capture the fag flag

We're making the rainbow flag great again, include swastikas

Other urls found in this thread:

throwawaymail.com/en
theguardian.com/music/2004/dec/10/gayrights.popandrock
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/06/jamaica-music-anti-gay-dancehall-homophobia
twitter.com/yahboiDirtMan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

True people of color ftw

One of the previous threads:

you guys realize nazis want to remove other races right?

This is epic

Are we sure about the swastikas?
They really limit the amount of people who will spread these memes

ISIS SUPPORTS THE SAVEDIVERSITY MOVEMENT

Minus the care bears and the heart, I like this one.

C'mon motherfuckers

throwawaymail.com/en

> get throwawayemail
> make twitter account
> shit post
> repeat

Lets post it on 9GAG and twitter!

#savediversity

The real headline on shit like this should be "Idiot numedia won't stop delivering exactly the attention that needy babby republican attention whores want."

We should do both. Assuming you're the Fin from the previous thread, you guys did convince me that the nonswastika versions were valuable because SJWs could be persuaded to share them if they don't have swastikas.

Basically, if you're running an SJW twitter trying to get other SJWs to retweet it, use the nonswastika version and if you're running a NatSoc/racist troll twitter trying to get other NatSoc/racist trolls to retweet it, use the swastika version

Here you go.

Use the black flag to identify race-mixing with terrorism/Islam. It looks like the black flag of jihad.

Agreed

Use the #savediversity on twitter!! We must make this trending.

>LES BISOUNOURS

I know where this particular meme is coming from

I like these

Glad we reached a decent compromise, now we can attack this from two fronts. I feel a bit bad about making you jump ship from your thread, I owe you a beer mate. Post your SJW friendly versions once it dies.

Right, this is the way we do it. t. other Finn

Case in point.

use #save diversity

post it on twitter, instagram and 9gag

If you're posting on twitter remember to use #rainbowflagracism

Symbol of hate

Who are some SWJs and racists to tweet these to

If we get them to change their flag into the white flag, they've literally given up and we've won

Godspeed, anons

Hahahahahahahahahaha

geert wilders or alex jones

That's the plan.

Stop putting swastikas in these.
The goal is to get normies to go "hmm really makes me think."

The swastika is already too widely known as a hate symbol. Normies will see it and immediately disregard the image as "just more nazi propaganda."

That would be fucking hilarious. I doubt it would work because some libtard would probably call the white flag racist because everything white is racist.

Looks like a dick ejaculating a rainbow through a funnel.

>Trying to make the rainbow flag a "hate symbol"
>Don't use something widely known as a hate symbol to try and achieve that

The strenght of /pol is simply wonderful ! Next step :

use this ^ instead

#LGBT
Lesbians getting bashed tonight!

And so what is the proper response to mixed people then?

>Turkish/Irish
>Korean/Jamaican
>Abo/French

What is the solution for them?

what # do we use?

#SaveDiversity

This one should be redone to say diversity, instead of purity. Hits 'em in the ideology.

Oh, I thought the goal was to subtly get people to realize that ethnic nationalism is sensible and acceptable by tying it to the already-accepted image of a rainbow.

we should make Dancehall the official music of Sup Forums in the summer Homosexuality is still a crime in Jamaica (male homosexuality though, not female).
The roots of homophobia in Jamaica (and in many Carribean islands) stem from multiple factors:
- religion, which has a strong place in Jamaican society and considers homosexuality as a sin
- slavery: homosexual sex was used as a tool of humiliation by the white masters. Thus rejecting homosexuality and taking pride in being heterosexual (which is, by the way, another dominant theme in dancehall lyrics) is a way to break free from this colonial past.
- another factor is insularity: the fact that people in the Carribbean islands live in a closed society, where everyone knows everyone, amplifies homophobia.

All those factors combined make homophobia socially acceptable in Jamaica. That is why it was "normal" for Buju Banton to sing songs like "Boom Bye Bye" or "Batty Rider"

theguardian.com/music/2004/dec/10/gayrights.popandrock

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jun/06/jamaica-music-anti-gay-dancehall-homophobia

#rainbowflagracism

but i see no one using it?

Normies are evolving. They will not fall for it. Why do we need swastikas in these? The rainbow is our 'hate symbol'.

Like decided earlier, we can make both with swastikas and without swastikas. Both achieve the same goal, but through a different mean.

Obviously
>the final solution

This is gold

this is fucking immaculate. 10/10 thread. leftist flag needs to be captured

Tbere's a few tweets, the fire slowly rises. We've gotta keep it going, anyone have a list of SJW twitters?

Nypa

we must tweet it more

The main goal seems to be:
>take the rainbow flag back from the LGBT crowd and make it known as a ethnic nationalist symbol

By making it a "hate symbol" by spreading word that it is a nazi symbol directly so they lose it or by getting people to support ethnic nationalism through the promotion of this new idea behind this flag seems to be where Sup Forums splits.

"Dirt Man of Kekistan" at least tweet some of the actual memes if you're going to big mouth about us doing this

twitter.com/yahboiDirtMan

I'm a right winged Sup Forums user but fuck me why do we want to be associated with alt-right faggots??

make a new thread, this one iis dead

its funny tho bc tumblrinas and leftists never fact check anything so they'll unironically spread this

GET IN HERE AND TWEET THIS NOW REEE

fucking tweet it with #savediversity

>kill them
You know full well this would never work and it's an idea that just makes the idea look bad. This could show just how untenable the view of ethnic purity is if such a simple problem cannot even be handled.

THIS!!!!!!!

delete the joke comments

START TAGGING JK ROWLING IN YOUR TWEETS

@jk_rowling

if we go with the latter, then it will become a "hate symbol" and they will lose it
>they lose their symbol
>we get a new one that mocks them
win both user

oy fucking vey

I agree.
Now get the proponents of the first one to support what you're doing and cut out the swastikas.

bump

You are the real normie.

It's a tough issue. They don't honestly belong anywhere, but we have to have them somewhere. I'm personally of the opinion that they can stay with the people they feel more at home with. Finland has so few mulattoes they are not really a problem. I just want to get rid of the niggers and sandniggers.

I don't know how racial segragation would work in America. Someone like Jared Taylor or some other race realist has probably thought it out.

>maroon is my favorite color
Said nobody ever

post more on twitter please

Trump was just arrested for spying. Pence is now president.

>having faith in simpleton normies

bump