“Ignorant.” “Incompetent.” “Liar.” America describes Drumpf in new poll

DRUMPF BTFO

shareblue.com/ignorant-incompetent-liar-america-describes-trump-as-his-support-collapses-in-new-poll/

#notmypresident

Nice source. Fucking retard.

how the fuck did they miss "Orange"
lmao

No wonder Russia kicked you out, you're not even trying with the bait, are you?!

Shareblue? I get you guys are trying to bring down Sup Forums but at least be a little less... obvious?

>t. Literally shareblue

If you look at author you see that race war has already begun, it's like a cold war, non-whites trying to conquer whites in every field possible, while democracy approves everything.

It's just r/the_donald shills posting obvious bait day after day in order to keep the shariablue meme going.

>hundreds of these threads over the past year

I bet the employees at shareblue hate him. They have to write about him all day and night.

>ShareBlue as a source
Is this a joke?

Found the blue nigger

Scott Adams wins again. Next comes competent but don't like him.

I laughed.

2% chance to be president

i dont describe him as that. Sage

source: am american

You are just an alt-right loser, you don't represent whole America.

Nais

>OP is actually stupid enough to unironically post Shareblue articles on Sup Forums like anyone here gives a fuck about Shareblue's retarded echochamber propaganda

RIP my sides

Also sage.

maybe they decided that orange could be racially insensitive.

ZLOOOMPHIMIN DRAAMPH

They said the same things about GWB.
>Republican
>REEEEEE RACIST SEXIST LIAR CRIMINAL REEEEEEE

still butthurt about hilldawg losing?

We've had a race war since the 50s/60s, white people have just been ignoring it and fleeing from the negroes.

Nice source, russian

slide thread

>source
10/10 bait. Guaranteed replies.

What this "author" really thinks. Haha

The poll also predicted that Hillary will win 97% of the vote. Trump btfo!

lmao, literally shareblue.

>cuckrane

good one tho

Times must be hitting Ukraine hard if working the Sup Forums shilling shift at shareblue for a handful of glorious American pennies.