Most evil countries on the planet?

Most evil countries on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
birminghampost.co.uk/news/local-news/plot-bomb-london-thwarted-heroic-7411721
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2017/01/21/What-of-the-future-of-cinemas-and-concerts-in-Saudi-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 biggest terrorist sponsors that's for sure.

Saudi Arabia yes, Israel no.

Always germany. Always.

Saudis are definitely much worse, but to say Israel isn't bad is wrong desu

Israel literally hasn't funded one terrorist group

My ethnicity has nothing to do with this

yes and yes, that was quick

No you freedom hating cunt

Iran, North Korea, Syria, Iraq, and Libya are the most evil countries

They are one and the same.

this one

With the media and government reach and lobbying power they have, they don't need to fund terrorist groups - and that doesn't make them less evil.

no but they are funded by the worlds biggest terrorist group

make them not evil*

US, lol

He didn't ask you to list countries without Rothchild central banking mafia system. He asked for most evil countries.

fake news and fuck off muslim scum

fake news

they treat them in hospital and give them arms

saudi,qatar,turkey and the states are all responsible for whats happening in syria so Israel can be energy independent. We also have israel to thank for whats happening in ukraine.
The russians were too much competition,

The blood semites and the Israeli's want europes shekels and a dependence on them for oil and gas .

If you don't know this you're lying or JIDF

You forget mossad blackmail plots and bribery

Im sure the cost of this is why "the smartest people" are dependent on aid from us goyim

Include Marx as well.

>muslims defend themselves
>call it terrorism
what do, Sup Forums?

Not quite.

>ramming innocents with trucks is called self-defense now
I knew you omelettes were cucked, but not to that point.

if being great is evil, than yes, we are evil.

yeah, self defence, like shooting an 8 year old throwing stones with your service rifle

>throw stones at army
>expect no response
Really gets my noggin joggin.

rocks are dangerous desu
when I was a kid I threw a rock at a cargo train, hit a wasp nest, shit was fucked up.

Communism only really plagued Russia, and arguably helped at the time - I'd be surprised if they could dredge up the infrastructure to rail against Germany and end up as a super power otherwise, though I imagine it was hell to live under.

tell me goyim what does a military trained soldier do when kids throw stones at him/her ?

Yes, we already surrendered long ago. Tax isn't enough anymore. Please enslave us for real, master.

New World Order is the best thing happening to humankind.

Turkey and Saudi by far

Tell me roach, the fuck does a child do anywhere near armed soldiers and who gives him the stones and sends him to throw?

Want a free helicopter ride?

To be fair you can't say much since you do the same things to kurds.

>Cucked by the lazy jews who sit on their ass, never work, and collect gibs from your hard earned paycheck
>Entire gov depends on gibsmedats from the US, and has been for decades
>If you were ever cut off and paid for your own shit, you'd quickly turn into a poor shithole

You're not even a real 1 st world country. Its artificially propped up by US.

What do you think that child will grow up to be anyways?

Be European
Steal semitic land
really activates those almonds

Germany and Israel. Two sides of the same shekel.

>Its artificially propped up by US
...which they control

lol

probably the fathers,mothers,uncles.brothers sisters who's homes you demolished and killed

US is more evil than Saudi Arabia. They're just being themselves, while America is a big bully guy on a tight Jew leash.

A salam hu aleikum by brother

its one reason to hope for a big War

all that aid will be eaten up for other things by us

idk why Sup Forums gets so butthurt about israel the country

fuck giving them money/military support, and fuck the jewish people in the us/europe ruining our countries, but the state of israel itself is a non-issue. if anything its a shining beacon of ethnonationalism and race realism.

no. USA and israel jave a basic business deal (as Trump defined it), that is far more beneficial th USA than israel. that's why USA is willing to pay more each time.

so, you're welcome, little fat user.

Ivanberg, please.

Reminder the white race is a disgrace and jews are righteously getting rid of it.

Any country where a KEK is the prime minister, such as mine (I didn't vote for Trudeau)

>Goyim living in the ((((((middle east))))))

>OY VEY WHERE DO THESE KIDS FIND STONES TO THROW ?

Go count some shekels merchant

>Saudi Arabia
>evil
Nigger, what? They're the #1 country that's actually going out of their way to genocide all the Shia dogs in the Middle-East.

Israel literally is a terrorist group which only exists because of terrorist attacks on the British in the 40s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

My country, Canada. My PM is a beta male KEKOLD (I voted for Harper)

It's sad Israel is in the loop when it comes to control of ISIS otherwise thet'd live up to thier religion and wipe them out

>"Yes, goy! Ignore us! We don't do anything while you're not looking, promise..."

THEY ALSO TRIED TO BOMB THE HOUSES OF PARLIMENT

the only reason it didnt happen was france stopped it

Shalom aleikhem brother in evil.

Germany. Without competition.

birminghampost.co.uk/news/local-news/plot-bomb-london-thwarted-heroic-7411721

I'v not looked into this for ages now but this account is alot newer to the others i've read with a little more info

If you're actually in Saudi Arabia, aren't you worried that your government will bust down your door for browsing a "blasphemous" website?

Dear leaf, you believe all the memes you see don't you?

This

>capitalist pigs offering anything for free
I'll pass

>Trooper Geoffrey Knipe, 24, from Bradford. Killed August 7, 1972, by a brick that came through the vision hatch of his Ferret armoured car, hitting him in the forehead and fracturing his skull. The two-vehicle patrol was heavily stoned by a republican mob of children and youths aged from 10 to 17 as it passed by Drumarg, Armagh. An army spokesman said, ‘Even when the ambulance arrived, they continued stoning and injured two policemen. We were reluctant to break up the crowd because, in spite of the horrible crime they committed, they were still only children. We appealed to a Roman Catholic priest in the area and to the parents to take their children away.’ The ambulance taking Geoffrey away was also stoned on its way to hospital. A police constable said that as he and a colleague left the scene their car was stoned by youths and both were injured.
Should have levelled the high street...

>People who don't realize Saudi Arabia already is Greater Israel

Moral of the story is

Don't occupy someone else's land

>t. Ali Abdul Zahra

Also we used belt driven bean bag guns for crowd control in Ireland, Not rifles like you

SAUDI ARABIA BEST ALLY

FUCK IRAN
FUCK SYRIA
FUCK LEBANON
FUCK SHIAS

DEATH TO KUFFARS

Fuck off. Your ruling family are literally crypto-kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
Daily reminder

>t. pic related

>t. Omar "cum in my ass is the cure for my disease" alkhattab

Ulster is British.

>most evil countries in the world are america's greatest allies

>implying I'm a Muslim who gives a shit about a faggot that died 1400 years ago
>also admitting he's a Shia migrant
You need to go back.

>Your ruling family are literally crypto-kike
>flag
Someone should tell him...

>t. No cinemas so we go to Bahrain

>knowing history = immigrant shia
Kek m8 are all saudis this stupid?

>t. Edgy brave athiest who's not brave enough to go public or he'll literally be beheaded

t. crown prince Al Bergenstein bin (((Saud))))

I'm not denying it though

Nah, I would if he wasn't just an Iraqi rapefugee.

I'm not an iraqi but honestly any other race is better than your inbred dumb-jew race

Really?

>tfw cinema is literally 2 km away
>tfw I don't even need to go because I'm not a poorfag who can't afford a home theater

>knowing history
Kek, you don't even know your present, cuck.

>Iraqis are not inbred
Bong education ladies and gentlemen.

>Not rifles like you
Who do you think you’re replying to?
Btw, bean bag rounds in NI? That must be a fairly new development—link as a quick search doesn’t find anything. We dealt with riots initially with water cannon, tear gas, and rubber bullets, soon phasing out the water cannon and tear gas, and replacing the rubber bullets with plastic baton rounds—which occasionally proved lethal, c’est la vie. A parliamentary answer in 1998 revealed that plastic and rubber baton rounds had killed 16 people since their introduction—bear in mind that a total of 124,829 baton rounds were fired between 1970 and November 1998.

And you honestly think we demolish homes of innocent people?

Unless they're Jews of course, see 2005 disengagement.

They are. Just not as much as you

>t. Retard Bedouin saudi who think it is shameful not to marry your cousin

>cinema is only 2km away
Quit lying like. See pic

>you don't know your present
And I assume you with your news outlets that are all owned by your royal family do? Lmao neck your self

>Israel literally hasn't funded one terrorist group

>triggered Iraqi
>forbes
>knows better than a local
Stay mad faggot.

Post proof then?

english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/middle-east/2017/01/21/What-of-the-future-of-cinemas-and-concerts-in-Saudi-.html

Oh vey they're all lying goy.

Yeah keep believing that. We absolutely have no cinemas, it's impossible to drink here, and women cannot drive (not just in major cities).

You're absolutely right.

Yeah now you're just trolling