I know for a fact that refugees in Finland are drowning in blonde pussy more than in any other country...

I know for a fact that refugees in Finland are drowning in blonde pussy more than in any other country. That's not something strange taking into account that Finnish "men" are so beta their women are practically willing to sell their families to settle down with a Swedish "men". Imagine how will the demographics change when an influx of single alpha males keep coming in.

Pic related is a refugee being asisted by a Finnish woman in a refugee center, do you think she has been blacked already?

When presented with a choice of mates sans the social constraints of the patriarchy, the female will always the fitter, more virile, and more masculine black male in order to compliment her inherit femininity. While this proverbial “open season” on breeding will not result in the destruction of the Finnish race overnight, the process is gradually picking up steam and shows no signs of stopping. It is important for Finnish men to realize that “their” women do not hate them, but are merely choosing the best mates, strongest genetics, and putting an end to a HISTORICAL ABERRATION.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHJ2RtfX67g
trends.google.pl/trends/explore?q=cuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How long till the U.S. has to storm the beaches of Normandy again?

Finnihs girl with her Asian boyfriend. ANd the guy in the OP is a Usain Bolt.

>Finnihs girl with her Asian boyfriend.

It's an ice-skater with Usain Bolt though, she has some british Chad boyfriend

Good to see her dating her own race

i dont get it, why would i care about these two asian people dating each other?

That's not even race-mixing.

At least east asians brings higher IQ to the gene pool, third world migrants brings nothing but defective genes and destruction.

beautiful couple

Finnish girl with her Asian boyfriend. This is the type of White girls that Asian guys get while White guys get uggo SE Asian girls.

>defective genes

"third worlders" are the only chance cumskins have at been genetically pure

>This is the type of White girls that Asian guys get while White guys get uggo SE Asian girls.

>>This is the type of White girls that Asian guys get while White guys get uggo SE Asian girls.

That man legitimately looked retarded. Not because he is somali, just because he looks retarded.

I really don't think she is sleeping with him.

>brings higher IQ
m8
they are cheating on tests, same as india and you kinda forget that it's the top 1% taking these tests out of 1 billion

Obvious roids just look at those delts, clear sign of gear usage

Is there only 1 AM/FN couple? Or do they just "arr rook same?"

its a bit sad but has nothing to do with me so i sadly dont give a shit

How do I get a Finnish gf?

I'm not white or asian

>the only chance cumskins have at been genetically pure

Wow you're not shitposting, you really are black! Welcome to Sup Forums!

Now get the fuck out

That's Usain Bolt. He has a shitload of money and isn't a refugee.

her poosay does not require inteligence

This is Usain Bolt you FUCKNIG RETARDS. God damn it how can one group of people be collectively so fucking retarded

Because those 2 pics are of the same couple. Most black + white pics you see posted in Sup Forums are just 2 friends or acquantainces standing next to each for a pic.

Finnish exchange student in America

Not surprised. The 2nd Khanate begins.

>Finnish exchange student in America

In case you are wondering, she said "YES"

Finns are mongols anyway so its not mixing

Usain Bolt is the only nigger in the world I would let my daughter marry.

>it's in english
So they are just looking for attention, or does the asian not speak finnish?

It is strange that Finnish women are so much more willing to date black people/foreigners than Swedish women, given that Finns in general are much less tolerant of foreigners than Swedes. It is a fact nonetheless which is clear and undeniable to anyone who has visited both countries. In fact, many of the women in Sweden who do date foreigners are 2nd generation Finnish immigrants. Curious indeed.

OP is faggot. You are from which country again..? Anyway your kind of little faggots can't handle Finnish women. They are far to strong for you.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHJ2RtfX67g

Finnish men are some of the most masculine in Europe. We aren't
gossiping Mamma's boys like Italian 'men'. When was the last time you didn't give up during a war? Are there any Italian strongmen? Can you have more than three drinks without starting to touch other men? We absolutely fuck you up in terms of Olympic gold medals, the economy, science, literacy, military strength. Go eat a fucking pizza, Luigi.

People like OP make me ashamed of being Italian.

How do I get a Finnish gf?I'll be visiting Finland in ~6 months and would appreciate some tips

Are they really cold and distant or can you approach them like girls from north america?

>Wears a bmw hat but probably makes her husband/boyfriend or mechanic do all the fucking work on it.

Why do you must bully us

Pay your respects.

>Pic related is a refugee
come on. Most people on Earth know that guy.
Also nice fantasy you have
See which country comes at the top trends.google.pl/trends/explore?q=cuck

>ywn have a finnish gf with a healthy layer of brown fat which keeps her warm in the winter during the daily ice fishing expedition

>usain bolt seeks asylum in finland

this is gonna get worse over the summer Sup Forums is dead

Because your inherent autism terrifies us.

>expedition
During the winter time most of the people don't dare go out because they will get lost into the blizzard. That's why they drink so much and eat only whale meat.

but mongols are alpha and this guy looks like south east Asian beta

Great post

store extra fat to protect against cold climate
mmmmm

It's normal - people are programmed look for genetic diversity, to insure their genes survival. That's why you aren't attracted to your sister for example, no matter how hot she is to other people.

That's Usain Bolt...and I thought liberals were gullible

I kinda wished I was a refugee... I mean they get life on easy difficulty.

I'm sorry, the summer olympics are boring as hell.

Also, I just said he looks retarded and I doubt they are fucking. My point still stands. His face looks retarded, even in your pic, and they probably aren't fucking, unless it's for his money (does he have a lot of money?)

They will probably think you're trying to rob them. You don't talk to strangers for no reason, and wanting to fuck other people is not a reason to disturb them.

Well you should stop bullying anyways. Never good to bully without a proper cause.

Is that you? You want to get a greencard marriage?

Finnish Girl (you can reverse image search this pic) and her Asian boyfriend

>Finnish Girl (you can reverse image search this pic) and her Asian boyfriend
Same couple

>Finland
no doubt cuck. their subhuman dna makes them racemix. all mongols need to die

>swede trying to justify race-mixing
broder sluta

This is not bad at all, AMWF become more succesfull than WMAF

i honest to god have ultimate respect for white women that go for asian guys. and i say this as a white guy. it shows that they probably went for them because they are good guys / smart and arent just whores that go after good looking guys. we need women like that

What's up john bettendorf? still spamming blacked?

Yeah, this is bullshit

>, but are merely choosing the best mates, strongest genetics

Retarded thread overall, but just a fact that whites are pound for pound the strongest and tallest race.

sage

But I though whites loved incest. Isn't that a meme now?

>Pic related is a refugee being asisted by a Finnish woman in a refugee center

Thats Usain Bolt
8x Olympic Winner
11x World-Records

This "black man" archived more in his 31 years then your whole family-generation
also stop spreading fake news
you bitch

Or maybe they have money.

I got to admit Asian man blonde woman couples are pretty cute.

Somalian?

if money is the case then it doesnt matter what race a girl dates. i would view any girl that dates anyone for money as a hoe

Stop being a bitch...most of these danish girls are only available to fuck...that's all. They are not about family values or anything. It's over in Europe, you are lucky to be in the Balkan, where things are still going on well.

>an italian loves niggers

checks out

Fuck you Finnish fags y'all take too much shit on India in Indian hate threads.

Fuck you and your enjoy getting cucked by Asians while being permavirgins till eternity.
I hated your shitty Nokia phones and I'm happy that fugly company is now under Chinese.

>whale meat
>finland

How braindead are you? Usain Bolt is like the fastest person ever, rich, a icon...white women love to just stare at him...do your research instead of coming with stupid opinion about who u think looks retarded..

Most clearly don't by the look of this thread.

ITT: redditors responding to JIDF

White women are not nearly as kiked as they want you to believe.

A daily reminder they are the stüpid daughters of an ancient line of racemixers

This bait is so low that it deserves a (You)
So here you go Luigi

They just put gold digging over BBC.

t. Muhammad

Too bad Genghiz Khan you can't show yourself cool while you getting publicly pounded in that ass.

i really don't understand how most are making it seem like alot of interracial stuff is going on in northen countries.,...Finland has basically no black people aside from the capital, Sweden is not a warzone as everyone keeps claiming, No one cares about norway or Denmark...there are some rapist and they should bbe thrown in jail and possibly killed....but you guys are always overblowing this stuff...one day its White girls don't like blacks the other its OMG Black are so alpha...we are all human and going to die....show respect and start doing push ups. Prace and blessings on all that are good.

They probably go after then because they do not want to breed. Research shows that men who are attracted to small breasts do not want to have children. It's probably the same thing here.

Sup Forums isn't most people
It's like looking at first 1/10 of the bell's curve when it comes to erudition

hahaha we triggered the hapa guy

Because because the jews want your race destroyed more than anything else and
your women are dumb as shit. they knoew the jews want them to destroy your race and they think they will be awarded or something. like this is some kind of godamn i dont know what

u fuckers need to tell them different and mkae them listen. enough beatings they will listen. and yuor fucking pussies. he looks like a pussy
but thats why

>125100736
>you can't show yourself cool
What's in it for me to be cool?

No I'm 100% pure Mongol. Pic is me.

Hahaaa.
His fingers are shaking.

Just neck yourself finnish boi.

Sorry Paki I can't afford to trust you.

>125101445
>implyin I'm giving you a (You)
anyway dravidian low caste cuck, all great indians have left that loo lacking shithole
has the syphillis hit your brain yet?

>Pic related is a refugee being asisted by a Finnish woman in a refugee center

>What is google reverse image search
Even without it you can't see it's Usain Bolt ?
Fucking 12 years old fagget who just want attention. KYS LARPER

No Finnish boi I'm not a filthy Dravidian.
I'm an honorary Aryan.
You're scum tier to us. Just bow your head and go back to your Ice caves.

What's wrong with this?

With your nigger/spic army? Hopefully the next time your govt is stupid enough to deploy your army, you go up against Russia and China and get btfo

Why are threads like this not being deleted? Mods you useless fucks do something.
sage and reported

>How long till the U.S. has to storm the beaches of Normandy again?

52% white