Hey anons if you hate "degeneracy" and Jews so much why don't you just move to Dubai?

Hey anons if you hate "degeneracy" and Jews so much why don't you just move to Dubai?

Because we also hate muslims

Have a roll, Sup Forums

So many stupid questions on here.

Why the fuck is there no "33" in your image and why did you roll a 33?

:^)

rollllll

rollan

The place Saudis(crypto Jews) go to act degenerate?

roll

reroll >:(

Multiples are are the bottom.
He's a gookmoot.

Rollin'

Because we enjoy freedom, and thus also hate mudshits.
Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a libertarian board.

desu dubai is pretty degenerate. those rich assholes spend all their money turning their country into a disneyland for themselves and other rich people while the rest of the country looks just like afghanistan, mud and sheetmetal. completely forgetting that once the oil runs out its game over. they had the chance to turn their country into a legit good place to live in a literal desert of shit, but instead they just want indoor ski resorts and race tracks for their bugattis.

Is it just me that's is waiting for all these desert cities built on oil money to become awesome ruins? A modern version of Angkor Wat or Mayan cities?

ryysistä :,DD

>wanting to live in a skyscraper without plumbing

i would consider it if i was indian

Yea seriously fuck Muslims and fuck dubai

Roll

rollin

Don't you sort of already have to have a job before moving there?

Dubai is a shithole unless you're a fucking millionaire. GTFO

Roll

wtf never heard that one before! i guess i love muslims now wow it was that easy

heil

Guess I always assumed I was male

Rawl

Rollando

roll

roll for accurate gender test

Rowalen!

Sprollolloll

Literally hitler

dice

rolled

So fucking close

Dubai is where the sheiks go to fuck little boy slaves flown in from around the world. No degeneracy is good but hidden degeneracy is way worse than open degeneracy because you know its not just for attention its truely sick.

Roll

They're worse than us, they just put on the facade.

Rollin

Because the population consists of fucking dirty mudslimes

ROLL

roll

henry

You know when a fuckface wins the lottery and immediately makes a frozen champagne sculpture of his ball sack as well as hire Filipino slave boys to hold up his book shelves? If that person were a city, that city would be Dubai.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER

roll

JIDF reporting

Rolloroll...

KEK

Rollin'

R O L L

Come on 84

maybe now people will finally identify my benis :-DD

>if you hate degeneracy so much, why not go to Degeneracy City in the middle of Degenerate Nation?

the slimes that make up that filth pit are all raghead bombchests who temporarily have oil money that they spend on lavish decadent luxuries. It's the las vegas of the middle east.

Because I'm not an Arab.

Muslims in general are degenerate as fuck. They hide behind their religion, burkas, and public fag executions to sodomise goats and children. Dubai on the other hand is just Las Vegas with more brown people.

rawl

It's funny, when I came to Sup Forums I was a mudslime hating disenfranchised leftie. Now that I understand the value of religion and tradition, I've become more tolerant of islam. Maybe they are right and were wrong, I mean, look at their birth rates and then look at ours.

>gender studies major
it was media actually ...

5tytdgfhdgfy

why not
HIROSHIMOOT GET

@125095033

not taking part in your heresy

Dubai or JuBuy? You kidding? Wahabi muzzies have bigger schnozes then most of their Israeli cousins.

worth the ban

Got a good feeling bout this roll

rull

praise kek

I'd move to Liechtenstein if I could.

Rawlin

fpbp

rollol0

kek you northerners can't even handle serbia in the summer, you come here looking like cheese go back looking like lobsters, what makes you think you could live in africa?

Because I'm an atheist and don't want to get my head chopped off. Otherwise, I would actually move there.

rollo

rollerino

I'll bite

lets gooo

ready ready hi andrew

So let's see how screwed we are.

PRAISE ME

Right or wrong. They are stronger as a culture. Unless our cultures get stronger they will win.

roll

rolling

Hey kek. How's your day going. How about that weathet eh?

fuck you leaf

u sugg man

Muslims are degenerate. Rape is legal and the rich arabs pay hookers tens of thousands to shit on them.

I need this shit here, "OY,did you not bring all the water you would need with you to the desert, PIEfaced, pink skinned, ProtoIndoGoy, gentile nigger? That is too bad you are not so smmawwwwt as me and my ratfaced masteryid race, would you like to buy a drop of water for a $1000 stupid roundfaced cheese eater?"

Because leaving your homeland to live in some sandnigger paradise because you can't be botheres to improve the situation is also degenerate.

Roll

Leggo

Dubai... hrmmmm

obo

Roll

Turne to a woman pol

Here I go.

roll

I hate the heat. If it's hotter than like 15 degrees I can't really go outside. Love the cold though, when it's

rolling

Religion is for easily manipulated, prideful niggers.

roll