I need an opinion from Americans

I need an opinion from Americans.

Is this normal to give a gun to a child? Facebook people went crazy in Poland after movies from this channel

>youtube.com/watch?v=Bf8MjXHA8AE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/862438259879759872
youtu.be/LQXqH58MQGo
youtu.be/RBhtBIPdx7M
youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not seeing much objectionable here.

the general rule of thumb in America is you can introduce a child to guns at 10. that's the age where you can reason with them and they understand danger- and can also defend themselves in your absence from an intruder or animal.

not like .50 cals or automatic machine guns, but something like a .22 rifle or a shotgun. i dont know what the kid is shooting but birdshot is a very "soft" shot made for killing birds. if you were to shoot a person it shouldnt kill or even maim them

This. My first gun was a 410 at 11,and I learned how to be safe around firearms and around others while using firearms

There is nothing wrong with teaching a child to shoot as long as the gun isn't left unattended near him. Parents should always supervise them shooting and once done the gun should be unloaded and locked in a safe.

Shooting is a great way to teach a child responsibility and give them confidence and a feeling of being "grown up" (first time hunting is a coming of age thing for a lot of kids in the US)

what are gunrights like in poland

Pretty much this. It's the same as teaching them to ride a bike or how to drive. You don't just throw them in the drivers seat and let them figure it out themselves, because they'll just crash and hurt themselves.

Yeah ten if you're a pussy. I killed my first animal at five with a .22 magnum rifle

Seems like he is being safe. As long as he is supervised and you don't give him a handgun I don't see anything wrong with that.

>if you were to shoot a person it shouldnt kill or even maim them
Thing is unless you actually kill intruders you're fucked. Problem with most rounds though it'll go right through walls and kill everyone on the other side.

If you use birdshot make sure to finish the job one way or another.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/862438259879759872

notice he shoots the black targets first?

slavs confirmed white.

I'm not sure I'd start one out on a handcannon.

ten just so happens to be the age where you can legally leave your child at home alone

totally agree, i didnt meant to suggest that you use birdshot for self defense

remember that girl with UZI who shot the instructor? fucking poles are stupid and need their own example of death to learn the basics rule - don't give the gun to a child.

depends, once a kid is old enough to hold a gun and aim, take them to the range and let them shoot and learn about gun safety but be sure to never leave them alone with a real gun. once the kid is like 9 let them have a little airsoft gun and make sure they know to treat it like a real gun, that is to gauge the level of safety they are at. if they use it responsibely and never shoot it indoors or load it indoors and they don't have any accidents then keep taking them to the range and let them get use to it. once they are like 12-13 and they are comfortable with guns they should be fine with keeping a .22 rifle in their room. but personally i woulnd't let them keep a gun in their room until they are about 14-15, and even then i would only be fine with them having a hunting rifle.

The kids that accidentally get shot are almost without exception niglets whose parents use the gun as a fucking coaster or something and leaves the kids alone with it. American children use to bring guns to school and practice shoot with them in the break. Black people is the reason we can't have nice things.

youtu.be/LQXqH58MQGo

unloading my suka into a russian immigrant line

They should be introduced to gun safety as soon as possible.

Introducing them to shooting should depend on the child and how well they adhere to safety protocols when handling or near firearms. You have to be incredibly firm about this too, otherwise they'll never learn to respect firearms and the kind of personal responsibility you require when wielding one.

Ten is probably the ideal age in general for handling a firearm on their own but if the kid is calm & takes direction well, you can definitely go younger so long as they're able to adhere to what you teach them about gun safety. That also requires you to be knowledgeable about gun safety and watching them like a hawk.

Supervised shooting on a bench is probably the best way to introduce them to shooting rifles because you can mount the rifle on a stand to minimize risk while still allowing them to fire at a target. This is where kids younger than ten can shoot with far less risk of hurting themselves or others around them because the weapon is stationary. AR15s and .22 rifles are excellent for this because of the light/almost non-existent recoil.

If you don't feel the child is taking it seriously, then they shouldn't be shooting.

Really? I thought it was just your own estimation of their maturity...

that was the instructers fault and the parent's fault for thinking she could handle it. when kids shoot full auto guns they have these little straps that can strap it to the table to make sure the recoil doesn't make them shoot themselves in the head. if it was a full auto .22 it would have been fine.

>A 10 year old Polish kid fired an automatic weapon before you
WHY, I MIGHT AS WELL LIVE IN SWEDENSTAN

I'm an American gun owner. It's not "normal" in the sense that it's done by most people. However, it is also not inherently wrong or dangerous. With proper supervision and starting with smaller guns, it is a fine hobby. I probably would not have that little guy shooting a gun that heavy but it's actually pretty safe.

I shot down a police helicopter with my RPG at age 3 you big vagina

youtu.be/RBhtBIPdx7M

This gives you the idea about the state of gun ownership in Poland.
Little fella who's unable to grip a handgun properly because of his small hands took 9th place in a dynamic shooting competition.
Competition with adults.
43 adults.

Oh, silly Brazil at it again!

>tfw you'll never be raped at gun point by a 10 year old

>You will never get vicious raped by a loli when she asks for a ride in your prius

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

>Brazil

I believe it

At the gun range i go to ive seen kids as young as 4. Its completely normal here.

>uses hearing and eye protection
>keeps fingers off trigger until ready to shoot
>keeps muzzle pointed down range
9/10 would take for icecream after rangetrip

Daughters of Sup Forums and a based black guy. I like this post.

Daughters of /k/, Sup Forums doesn't reproduce they just worry about coal burners and talk shit about western white women.

America doesn't have a Gun problem, it has a Nigger and Beaner problem.

Jews use the Non-White Crime rates, to push their Gun Ban agenda.

So we get doubly screwed.

Most of the World is already Gun Cucked thanks to Jew GLobal Media.

Not American, but I've been shooting since I was 10. Growing up rural meant I had to be able to kill wild pigs, rabbits, brumbies and scrub bull, as well as scare off boongs when I was home alone or without my dad.

I don't see anything wrong with teaching your kid how to properly use and maintain firearms, but I'd hesitate to let a kid under 15 or so use a pistol.

It's fine. I had a .22 revolver as a kid, and never got into much trouble with it.

Liberals and jews are who is complaining.