East asian girls

japanese and korean girls are hot af, whites blacks and spics are ugly and bitchy, should be law for all white men to have asian girlfriend.

Get your own women you filthy racemixer

Fucking your women is amazing. The things they do for White cock is almost unspeakable. Even best is they view it as such an upgrade.

Anime girls are ugly because they never have fucking noses. It looks fucking stupid

Stacey and the Four Roasties are reserved for my Mongolian sand drawings.

I WANNA FUCK A KOREAN
HNNNNNNG

Megumin is really hot not gonna lie
but all your anime girls are made based on western standarts

>muh anime and asian models

kys beta

>but all your anime girls are made based on western standarts
i doubt that

Buddy is marrying a Chinese lady. physical attributes aside, she's super redpilled. Hates dindus, names the jew, and is all about home making.
It's hard keeping the race pure.

1488 and all that, but fffffffffuck

lads i cant hold back the racemixing urge if gooks start looking like that.

what if they start genetically engineering theselves to have blonde hair green eyes etc?

>145cm
>roughly 40kg

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

She looks like a fucking mutant

6/10 Asian girl > 8/10 White girl

8/10 Asian girl >>> 10/10 White girl

10/10 Asian girl > Infinity

Prove me wrong

I work at a chinese market, all these short pudgy chinese cuties always walking by being all hardworking and traditional really make me want to pop out some mongrels

this

truth tbqh. but high tier asian girls are less common. if we're talking about looks

I do that to my korean gf, she's 5'7 and I'm 6'5

>tfw she's on top reverse cowgirl and I grab her hips/butt cheeks and drill her like a little fuck doll while her pussy lips grip muh dick ever harder

>Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Lurk more retard

>Lurk more retard
take your perverted filth elsewhere you retarded kike

you're on the wrong website

>you're on the wrong website
this is a politics board you filthy jew
not a fantasy sexsite