Start lifting, you weak degenerate

Start lifting, you weak degenerate.

Why? There's no need to lift in the modern world.

I'm a shitskin so Sup Forums told me I'm not allowed to get in shape or else it'd make me more threatening to huwhites

I do push-ups and squats because I wanna be fit, but lean, not bulky

>why should I be stronger and healthier, I mean it's 2017
listen to me and do it
you don't have to be a bodybuilder

I bike and run and stuff but never once in my life have I said "I sure wish I spend countless hours training so I could deadlift this heavy object."

The scenario never comes up.

>The scenario never comes up.

Until it does

it's like a few hours per week in total unless you're a pro, though

I used to be a runner too so I get why you like it, it does give you a certain high, but being strong is also important

Exercise is important, sure, but getting big muscles is a low IQ pursuit. Women don't give a shit, and it won't help you in a fight (better to learn BJJ).

What do you think I'm doing right now?

>listen to me and do it
Ok but im not s'post'ta

>implying you lift for women
>implying that all kinds of lifting are bodybuilding
>implying you do only lifting and not other sports too
hopefully training

I lift 3 days a week. Pretty fun tbqh. Although I feel like I could be increasing tension/exercises

Lifting is a blue pill. You can get plenty strong and fit doing boy weight exercises.

*body weight

OF COURSE IM FUCKING TRAINING
RAGHHHHHHHHHH
I WILL CRUSH THE WEAK

up to a point, yes, then you just maintain unless you have some kind of overload, but you can do body weight movements but add some weight

I used to put bricks into a backpack and do dips and pull ups, it's more challenging and fun

try some other routine for a while, maybe it will work better for you

There's not such thing as "bulky" muscle and "lean" muscle. That's all horse shit. You can only gain muscle, lose muscle, gain fat, and lose fat. That's why you see all those bodybuilders look the way they do. They have very low amounts of fat but considerable muscle. But strong men and power lifters have a considerable amount of both.

I do chin/pull ups and squats and nothing else.

Too lazy to do more these days desu, haven't lifted properly in years and don't really care anymore.

>dude you'll be Chad eventually bruh just lift lmao

Kill yourself, miscers and /fit/tards like yourself should burn in hell.

Question is: how do we stop the sea cows? I really don't want to see "empowered" cottage cheese at the beach again this year.