HAPPENING: DEPUTY KILLED, HOSTAGE TAKEN

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

fox16.com/news/local-news/update-yell-co-deputy-killed-in-shooting/711739320
5newsonline.com/2017/05/11/arkansas-state-police-three-injured-in-yell-county-shooting-manhunt-underway-for-suspect/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 its another nigger

someone get a hold of fox 10 benis - they'll find a stream if there is one

>yell county

I'm 10 minutes away, what do

Going to put a 100 bucks that the suspect is ethier black or some who can't be identified because the (((media))) does not want to offend

drive there and yell at it

fox16.com/news/local-news/update-yell-co-deputy-killed-in-shooting/711739320

>I'm 10 minutes away, what do

kill hostage taker
keep hostage
declare yourself a sovereign citizen

KILL GUNS BAN PEOPLE

3 killed

>Arkansas

LOOK FOR CLINTON CONNECTIONS!!!

drive and livestream you fuck DO IT

"BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!"

Make us proud.

LIVE STREAM NOW

digits and it's BLM

I say black non Muslim girlfriend thinks we're overdue for a good old fashioned white Christian/casual

I BET IT WAS ONE OF YOU SCRIMPF SUPORTERS!!!!

Reroll for truth!

a shoooting in the us is NOT a happening

is there a scanner feed

>
hmmmm..

this happen in dardanelle

yeah im trying to find one but cant find anything, wtf is going on there AR bros?

Did they shoot jews? I want them shot. Why is no one ever shooting jews these days. Other deaths became boring and meaningless for be.

>b-b-but guns aren't problem in America!

It's too far up north in Arkansas to be a nigger, now if it had been in Little Rock or Pine Bluff then I could assure you, but it's not.

It's probably a white guy.

test

It's too far up north for me to travel I'm afraid. Happening will probably be over before I could get there.

most likely the guy killed his cheating wife and her boyfriend and the cop.

Arkansas State Police: Three Killed, Including Deputy, In Yell County Shooting

5newsonline.com/2017/05/11/arkansas-state-police-three-injured-in-yell-county-shooting-manhunt-underway-for-suspect/

Dang electing trump sure is helping against terrorism

/stormfront/, pls. It's always a white guy.

At least the Little Rock PD encrypted all of their scanner feeds a couple years ago, resulting in a complete blackout from the public. I wouldn't be surprised if it's that way in the rest of the state.

I believe it was in response to online communities forming in Little Rock which shared information from scanner feeds to link criminals to stuff like repeated burglaries. They even used descriptions to find a couple niggers on facebook and shit. Crime is out of control there and the cops are a fucking joke.

Source: Lived in Little Rock most of my life until a couple years ago.

anyone local to AR know what type of neighborhood that is? is it a diverse area?

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING!

Where does it say anything about hostages?

>I believe it was in response to online communities forming in Little Rock which shared information from scanner feeds to link criminals to stuff like repeated burglaries. They even used descriptions to find a couple niggers on facebook and shit. Crime is out of control there and the cops are a fucking joke.
wtf, so people were actually helping the police, and the police got mad and decided to close their comms?

No Swede Bro please no

yeah my city "went dark" too a year or two ago because of sensitive info broadcasted. shit sucks when it was a daily hobby of mine.

left is far from half negroidic-spic Zimmerman's real skin color

Where's the spaghetti sauce?

Suspect wuz kangz n sssshhhheeeeeiiiiittttt.
don't know just a thought

Niggaz drive nigga. Niggaz only stationary when high unless they're driving high.

No, ordinary white people were taking a stand and helping the police and if it kept going a chimp out was likely so they put an end to it.

Well, then the nigger should die. So nothing changes.

The suspect is in a residence, and negotiators are trying to resolve the situation at this time.

odds on suspect will "commiting suicide by cop?"

White, rural area. If you've seen/read True Grit, Mattie Ross (the girl) is from Yell County.

I'm sure from the PD's perspective, there's a very thin line between "helping the police" and "being forced to become internet detectives because you live in a city overrun with violent niggers and crime and the police are entirely incompetent."

I'm pretty sure Arkansas still has some sun down towns left.

And nothing of value will be lost.

BUUUT I DID NOT SHOOT THE DEPUTY'
HOOO HOO HOOOOOOO

That sounds magical! I forgot about that shit, crazy.

Why do blacks have this really weird smile where bearing the teeth feels like a threat, rather than submission like in normal people? Even with the white skin it's clearly an aggressive smile.

southwest arkansas here but i stay out of big city niggerhood.

Be an hero. You know what to do.

They switched to the Tac Channel. It's scrambled.

wild animals show teeth in aggression.

wow it's fucking nothing

If Trayvon was white he wouldn't have chimped out when an adult asked him what he was doing walking around at night.

it was probably an acolyte of religion of peace who had a trigger emergency

wtf, why do they care about chimpouts, isnt stopping crime THEIR FUCKING JOB???????

Digits and George Soros get hit by a stray bullet somehow

lol you fucking got me, made me laugh, thanks m8

>fucking up this hard

Urban or turban?

This this this

What a sheltered sissy.

nah mate BLM isn't funded anymore, that's why they disappeared. Soros spends his money on antifa now

Fuck hostage taker
Kill hostage
Marry the county

Haha! So much this.

BREAKING NEWS!

FIRST CONFIRMED IMAGES OF THE GUNMAN COMING IN NOW!

That explains why the Ferguson moolies keep turning up dead. I think I read that around four of the BLM structure there have been murdered recently.

Just call in the FB-

he cant keep getting away with this!

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>a shoooting in the us is NOT a happening
A beheading in Germany is NOT a happening.

Or a truck attack, or vest bomb, or stabbing, or gang rape, or ...

kek

If it was like that, then it never would have gotten national attention.