Is Milo the only sensible person of the "alt right"?

Is Milo the only sensible person of the "alt right"?

>Gavin mostly comedic aka right wing steve colbert
>Richard Spencer, good arguments but plays victim card too much
>David Duke again good arguments but was a total pussy on info wars, muh interuptions
>Sup Forums Larpers and KEK stupid frog posters.
>meme war veterans, did it for lulz

Alt light
ftfy outsider

>sensible
>faggot who sucks nigger dicks

Nu-Sup Forums, everyone

>Gavin mostly comedic aka right wing steve colbert

Are you kidding? Milo is comedic as fuck, more than Gavin so that's a weird criticism.

Sensible in the alt-right/alt-lite include: Henrik Palmgren, Lana Lokteff, Jared Taylor, Tara Mccarthy, Lauren Southern, The Golden One

He's just an opportunist and a dick-sucking kike to boot. He's no different from the left.

That fuckface uses "gay" as a gimmick
Fuck em

The alt-right sucks and easily contradicts itself.

PJW, Lauren Southern, Tami Lahren, and the other retards a shit debaters.

Best debaters from the alt-right there are Ben Shapiro, Milo, Nigel Farage, and Melymeme, although I wouldn't believe everything they say.

he's a pedophile jew faggot.

never speak of him again.

france elected a pedo

Alt-right doesn't exist, Milo just likes attention because he's a dimwitted queen

>Marcon
>pedo

>Henrik Palmgren, Lana Lokteff, Jared Taylor, Tara Mccarthy, Lauren Southern, The Golden One

such a pathetic group of losers lmao

I still do not know what alt right even means.
I see it as just another synonym for racist that the left created to label the right

HE'S A VICTUM OF PEDOHOOD, SO HE THINKS PEDOPHILLIA IS ACCEPTABLE

didn't mean to write caps btw

Not an argument.

Whilst he does make some sensible points, overall he is an extreme social liberal who traditionally would be allied with the far left. The "Alt-Right" movement overall is a complete joke, and this alt-right phenomenon reminds me very much of Thatcherism, which at the time was known as the "New Right". There's nothing conservative about either of those groups, and the next pretend conservative movement might as well call themselves the "Not Right" - an apt name in more than one way.

>sensible
>literal faggot nigger lover

There is no such rethink as the "alt-right" you losers

>only big gubmint libruls can be racist uh bur bur blrblr

This guy, probably

What you're talking about is the "alt lite" which Milo is part of. Alt right is supposed to mean the ethnonationalist and actually conservative side, but OP is a faggot.

You have a point.

Have you also noticed that alt-right has become some social clique, like metalheads? It's cringe.

Also, Thatcher was a kike shill who divided then nationalist working and middle classes over silly economic wars that still continue today.

Fpbp

/thread

>did it for lulz
REDDIT GET OUT

>Is the pedo only sensible person of the "alt right"
LMAO

>Gay pedophile

Ben Shapiro

Jew pedo shill. Is he the only sensible person
> defeated by Thea and Kraut in 15 minutes.
> What?

>expecting normeis not to ruin stuff
that's what we get for not redpilling them hard enough
>based niggerman
Hearing this makes me die a little inside.
We failed them.