Is it over lads?

Dems have 16pt lead for taking the house back. If they succeed, they will immediately impeach Trump, I garuntee it.
thehill.com/homenews/house/332792-poll-dems-lead-gop-by-16-points-on-generic-house-ballot

Lol no. 1 Democrats never show up for midterm elections and 2 the districts are gerrymandered against Democrats.

(((Poll)))

The democratic party is in the middle of a civil war between the progressive far left sanders wing and the establishment neo-liberal democrats.

Their only uniting policy is 'Trump is a nazi and must be stopped'.

The problem is that they have no alternate version to Trump other than full on identity politics. What the election showed is that this sort of politics does not lead to victory in the electorate.

Dems going to probably get slaughtered in 2018 if they can't agree on a platform to oppose Trump. By 2020 if they still keep to the identity politics then we might see the green party overtake the democrats.

Combined this with Trump's economic plan and record low unemployment; he's going to have plenty of political high ground on both the economy and immigration/security policy.

>impeaching a president

lmao something really serious would need to go down before such proceedings could even begin

>have steadily lost more seats and positions in local and state governments since the election

>winning anything in the mid-terms

kek

Agreed, generic means ideal. However, the definition of ideal varies for Democrats and Republicans for that matter.

>Dems have 16pt lead for taking the house back. If they succeed, they will immediately impeach Trump, I garuntee it.

Do these people think Pence is the better option?

Also this poll business is ridiculous. The recent polls shows that Trump is far more positively viewed than both the GOP and DEM.

Yet he's somehow the one in trouble?

wtf i trust polls now

>polls

>Thehill
Delete your shit thread

why would anyone choose democrats to fix anything? they're all just thieves. look at Illinois.

Good thing Congressmen are elected by their specific district and not a popular vote by the whole nation.

>impeaching only requires majority vote

Look at this retard and laugh

kill yourself fake american rat

The Democratic seats up for grabs are in Districts that voted for Trump. The house will be so full of GOP that it will reek of elephant for decades.

This. The situation is more complicated than it actually appears.

>generic house ballot

It's shit.

Do you think there could be a progressive backlash though? All this other shit is slowing down the agenda and I feel like that could frustrate Republican voters and make their turnout apathetic aswell

no but it get's them closer to a progressive sweep in 2020

I know I know not a great thread but it's title gets the point across on the poll

It would be a third party sitting in democrat seats under the name of democrats. While third parties can run, the system isnt set up for the eventualilty of a third party winning. And desu, i dont see the democrat party being displaced, no matter how shitty. Theres too many usefull idiots that have bought and paid for, the whole system would sooner collapase or it would just be republicans winning over and over again forever