Suggestions for a nationalistic European flag

Alright Sup Forums, if the EU were to reform as a nationalistic union or a fascist coup d'état were to happen, what should the new flag look like? A flag that would inspire nationalism and pride for the European civilisation

Because it seems that now being nationalistic about the EU and proudly flying the EU flag gets you called a cuck for no reason

>inb4 the EU is an authoritarian undemocratic and doomed to fall
>the EU could still be saved if far-right leaders would actually try to reform and bring nationalism to the EU instead of just insulting Merkel and (((politicians))) and constantly blaming them (I'm not saying they're wrong, but they just don't contribute to anything)

>pic is just (((Pan-Europa))) flag, which still looks better than the current one

EU and nationalism are fundamentally incompatible.
A Frenchman is not a German is not a Spaniard. National pride is heavily based on cultural identity.

The EU will never be nationalist. Enjoy your (((European))) identity you surrender monkey.

Europe is not the superpower it once was.
If Europe wants to survive in the 21st century it needs to federate no matter what, otherwise third-world countries such as Indonesia, Turkey, India and so on will outperform us on a demographic as well as on an economic basis.

Nationalism within the EU will only lead to its own destruction, and if I had to give up a bit of my country's sovereignty for survival in this world I would gladly do it. Europe has a population of 740 million people and the world's largest economy, and a unified military could compete with the US or China. I want to see Europe become great and powerful again, with strong leadership, a strong military and a return to traditional values.

I am staunchly anti-Islam, anti-multiculturalism, anti-refugee, anti-Merkel, anti-communist as are many other Europeans, and would oppose EU federalism if European countries could afford to survive on their own like in the eras of colonial empires and economic and technological hegemony

>I want to see Europe become great and powerful again, with strong leadership, a strong military and a return to traditional values.

And what makes you think the EU wants to accomplish this? They're openly stating that they want to replace you with africans and arabs that are easier to control. The EU will not save you. You're happily giving more power to people who intend to use it against you.

You are mistaking the (((EU politicians))) with the rising proportion of people in the EU who are against these politicians

Oh? Not saying you're wrong, but it's very hard to believe. Who are these people in the EU against these politicians? Do they have any real power?

EU is only momentarily occupied by faggot cucks. I guarantee there are better men who will do the job right and not go around slapping heads of state.

took the words out of my mouth
fpbp

The youth is Europe's next hope, for example in the French elections nearly half of 18-24 years old voted for Le Pen, and as you can see on Sup Forums the new generation is getting more and more redpilled. Movements such as Génération Identitaire in France are slowly gaining influence and one day (((they))) will be overthrown

So you americans can't be nationalistic

Contrary to leftist propaganda, Americans do in fact have a sense of national identity. If you were in the states and weren't a child when the 9/11 attacks happened, the nationalism was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

The EU isn't needed. The function of the EU should be taken by all the individual member countries cooperating together. The EU is an inefficient behemoth which will in the future cause untold suffering by further reducing the competitiveness of European economies, and eventually by having a high probability of turning into a continent-wide dictatorship which can like the Soviet Union use men from one side of the continent to put down uprisings in another.

I'm french and I do not love the EU as it is rn. I agree that we should unite more closely with some of our brothers countries like Benelux or Gemrany ofr France, but a supranationbalistic Eu would be a nightmare.

We need a Europe of People and Nationas as Charles de Gaulle used to say.

But first, we need to kick out all the non-europeans people. All the stupid arabs, niggers and others pajeets shall sent be back to their lands. Europe needs a big policy of reemigration.

Second, we agree on common immigration policies. Europe shall remains white, catholic, protestant or orthodox.

Third, we purge the political world. All the politicans sold to the globalism, Soros, etc, shall be sent with the rapefugees on boats to Africa.

Fourth we make a economical union which answers to all the economics differences of european countries. A integrated economic system is not a bad thing if it is not in the hands of a globalist elite pro-immigration.

With that Europe and with the alliance with other white countries, Occident can dominate the world for an other 500 years.

I was playing those 'punch osama' or 'shoot osama' games on shitty flash sites with a fervent anger after 9/11 and I'm not even 'murican.

Gotcha covered, fampai.

this
A United Europe's strength is through the diversity of its member countries, not with trying to integrate them all into one single blob while bringing in foreigners from 3rd world shitholes to accelerate the process further

I agree with everything you said and that right now an EU federation would be extremely destructive, so a Europe of Nations from the Atlantic to the Ural is, I believe, the way to go right now. But the end goal should still be an ever closer union once Europe is cleansed from globalism and non-whites, with a federal system similar but better than the US one.

Exactly. Even completely mixing whites together and completely destroy member states' culture would harm Europe. But we should learn to take pride in our civilisation and heritage and put an end to brother wars. Enough European blood was shed during the past two world wars. We need to work together while maintaining our diversity.

Yeah, but as De Gaulle thought, the perfet EU should be a continental Union. The brits do not want to be part of it, they voted for leave. Tho,if Scotland becomes independant we should accept it in the EU and Ireland can stay if they raise their taxes on the corporations. But UK will always choose the US over a united Europe. It is not necessary a bad or a negative thing, there is a strong relation between those 2 countries.

But i don't know about the Ural expansion. Russia is a coutnry that I admire, but there is no middle class in Russia. The average russian is quite poor regarding to the european standards. And this is valid for the others slavic and eastern countries. I am for a union of european white people, but we can't pay for social services in the eastern europe. So i am not sure about including Russia or even baltic countries, Belarus, Ukraine and the Balkans in this EU.