FBI to continue Trump-Russia probe but will not update White House, Acting Director announces

The White House can't be trusted by the FBI. Let that sink in.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-probe-continue-no-white-house-updates-fbi-director-hearing-a7730856.html

#impeachtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/862699371590074368
politico.com/story/2017/05/11/james-comey-fired-trump-contradict-pence-238274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

#YouFuckingLiberalsAreSupportingACoupAndYouDon'tFullyUnderstandTheConsequencesYet

The white house can't trust the FBI. Let that sink in.

>Ukraine faggot

So what do you believe is going to happen

The FBI is required to report to the White House, as it is under the executive branch.
If they don't this is literally a coup.

The FBI is never supposed to trust anybody. People get confused by the Miranda rights shit they hear on the TV. "Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" doesn't mean that cops presume innocence, it means the courts do.

First post best post.

When the coup finally happens, people will thank the tyrants as liberators. They will only know the full truth when the walls are closed around them. Fucking sad.

Does this count as Russian influence because the poster is a Russian?

My weiner in your butt. Let that sink in.

Lol, this is going to be fun.

McCabe is just begging to be put in prison now.

Don't forget, Acting FBI Director #McCabe is under investigation by the DOJ Office of the Inspector General

twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/862699371590074368

>not going a good job

what did they mean by this?

The democrat appointed deputy director tows the democrat party line

Wow, what a surprise. He knows he'll also be fired anyways as soon as Trump pits in a new FBI director, so he is using the time to make a name for himself so he will get some juice position within the Democrat party after being fired

>pic related

Civil war. It'll be liberal progressives vs everybody else.

HAHA REKT AMIRITE HAHAHAH TROLOLOLO

ITS OVER SCRIMPTH LET HILLORY BE PRISDONT!

The pedo coup happened at least 30 years ago.

>tows the party line
don't use language that'll go over their heads

>tow the line

The investigation is into Russia, not Trump you shitbird.

>WH will not get updates
>Therefore i conclude White House can't be trusted by the FBI

Please provide proof of the causal connection that lead you to that conclusion.

the FBI can't trust that the white house isn't compromised by Russia

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Hol up

I thought the white house has the authority in USA, not FBI and CIA?

Hmm, echt maakt je denken

Then they need to find new jobs. It is not up to them to determine whether or not they like the president. Like it or not, he is the boss. Any of them who don't like it are free to find alternate employment, and mistrust the president on their own time. The FBI was part of the leftist plot to undermine the president. This is defined as treason. Any engaging in this treasonous act are to be arrested and executed.

kill yourself fake american rat

It does. But, the leftists keep making up their own rules. Their strategy is to keep pushing until someone stops them with a hail of bullets.

It's ok, McCabe will be in jail soon anyhow

you need to get off /pol for a second and go outside man. it really freaks me out there's people who unironically believe that everything is a leftist agenda...without deflecting and mentioning hilary, how do you assume that you know more than the FBI.

The FBI shouldn't update a suspect in an investigation. That would be stupid. What's even dumber is believing the TrumpRussian connection exists. If Trump were committing treason then none of us want him in office. But he's not and the investigation is based on partisan nonsense.

>But he's not
How do you know?

You don't. Hence the need for the investigation.

Trump is not a suspect, that's the trick

BTFO

Yeah my bad, english is a 2nd language for me after all you dirty kaffirs

>not going a good job

what did they mean by this?

When will some faggot ask McCabe why he didn't declare the bribe/gift his wife got for her run for Senate?

The president is not the boss. He isnan elected leader and yhere are checks and balances

You need to get a grip. What part of they can not decide to engage in a conspiracy against the government. They have been investigating this "Russian" shit for MONTHS and have NO evidence. None. If they had it, they would provide it. All evidence points to leftists put in place by Obama attempting a coup. If the FBI is disloyal. it CAN be disbanded. IF they are traitors, they CAN be executed for treason. I don't need to know more about their treasonous acts than they do, you stupid fuck. If no evidence is provided, then the nonsense must end. Without evidence, there is only a conspiracy. When a national law enforcement agency becomes partisan enemies of the president and the people ho elected him, they must go. The FBI is NOT an independent body. The director is a presidential appointment. The FBI follows the directions of their boss. If the FBI decides not to do their jobs, they may either leave voluntarily, be fired, or be brought up on charges, up to and including treason.

As expected from a quintessential muslim brit.

WE ARE MAGA'ING RIGHT NOW BOYS! GETTING FOR THE SWAMP TO BE COMPETELY DRAINED LIKE MY COCK GETS DRAINED IN YOUR MOTHER'S ASSHOLE.

Civil War, you are going to die, if you're a liberal I will personally kill you.

This. The cops and prosecutors presume guilt and try to build a case. The defense does the opposite. The court presumes innocence and both sides try to convince.

This is why you are not supposed to talk to the cops if you are in any way under investigation. No matter what you say to them it cant help you. They are supposed to try and prove you guilty. If you are innocent they should fail.

>bullshit

Besides, the real investigation is being done by the department of treasury and wyden just blocked trump's pick for director.

Honestly yes. I think the only info the cia released was that all spy agencies thought there was some kind of influence. And that includes shitposting online.

You poor kid. What kind of childhood must you have had to end up bootlicking like a total cuck? It's sad to watch.

Watergate took two years. The amont of time an investigation tales in no way makes that investigation less valid. You seem to feel personally threatened by this

It's treason then

>released
wew

Melania is the spy

and Barron is Putin's bastard child on top of his Elite Cyber Warrior.

>trumpfags actually believe this

Damn dude youre tiggered. Once again how does a neckbeard sitting in his moms basement even try to state that he knows whats going on in an active investigation by the FBI...
You forget that Comey WHILE Obama was president came out with the information about hilary's emails investigation WHILE there was also an active investigation into trump going on at the same time...The reason no evidence has come out because it would be like coming out and saying okay trump may be compromised buuuuut hes our president...the american public would go into a panic
They are looking to get all the information they possibly can so that when they do or dont come out and say whether or not hes guilty they have the evidence backing it, once again why should a neckbeard like you get that information, what makes you believe what you do? cuz /pol told you so? /pol is an echo chamber, go outside, get some other sources from both sides of the isle and then come to a conclusion on your own instead of being spoon fed your opinions on /pol

>The court presumes innocence and both sides try to convince.
No, the court presumes guilt as well, which is why they take the word of a police officer over the defendant even though the police have a monetary incentive to frame people just so they dont lose their jobs for being incompetent.

The police are so bad at catching criminals, that even with all the bullshit they do, in Chicago they can only arrest (not convict) people in less than 20% of the murders here.

The FBI is domestic the CIA internationally.
But the WH does not have fill control over the FBI due to the fact the.FBI is also part of the legislative branch.
Its checks and balances. The ptesident does not have much power

I look forward to Trump firing this clown and expediting the new head of the FBI

>The reason no evidence has come out because it would be like coming out and saying okay trump may be compromised buuuuut hes our president...the american public would go into a panic
THIS

>So much this that you can close your browser and shut down you computer after reading this post.

>How do you know?
Because the FBI doesn't even no what they're investigating Trump for. The only reason people want an investigation is to undermine the administration because they're still salty the election was lost. The only accusation is "Muh Trump/Russia connection" which doesn't even mention a specific law broken or act of treason committed.

why are you still doing this

> Doesnt no what
> Doesnt no
>No

KILL KILL KIFLFIIL FUCKING KILL ALL RUISIAISINA KILL KILL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLl!!!!!!!!!!

You really think these people care about the american public? If there was a case to crucify Trump, they'd be leaking documents and shit everywhere. These people are literally out for Trump's blood and have no moral qualms about slandering and destroying him.

You have to go back

>have no moral qualms about slandering and destroying him.
why would they? he doesn't

#this

>this level of denial from Trumpeteers

hilarious

fuck off Ukrainian shill

OP is a enormous faggot. Let that sink in.

the FBI should always work in favor of the people regardless of who is president. you dont commit treason to a president, but to the people of the nation. if the president is betraying the people its their job to make it public and push for justice. so the fbi should keep a close eye on the president either way. that being said its weird they didnt seem to bother with previous presidents and its pretty obvious the russian narrative is bullshit.

They serve the constitution and rule of law, not the president. The president is not above the law.

Hey Skippy, is this you?....If so, it would explain a lot.

>The democrat appointed deputy director tows the democrat party line

He really didn't though. This is MSM garbage. He specifically said the WH hasn't even spoken to him about the Russian investigation let alone do anything to squash it. The same agents that were working on the case continue to work on it, nothing has changed. So that destroys one MSM narrative.

He also said the FBI hasn't requested additional resources for the investigation as the corrupt MSM was reporting.

>Why would they?
Because that would make them hypocrites?

And I'm saying if they had a case against him, they'd have found something tangible already to leak and destroy him with. The fact that they haven't and had to fabricate various crimes shows they have jackshit when it comes to dirt.

my kitchen sink is clogged, could you come take a look at it

>But Trump said in an interview with NBC on Thursday that he’d planned to fire Comey no matter what Rosenstein told him. “I was gonna fire regardless of recommendation,” Trump told Lester Holt. “Regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey.”

politico.com/story/2017/05/11/james-comey-fired-trump-contradict-pence-238274

inb4 politico: look up the video at NBC. it's fucking video

the people elected Trump

lmao

it needs to be good enough to remove him from office, otherwise it's just irresponsible from the FBI

So Trump fired Comey but didnt know he was gonna be replaced by a turbo kike?

Wtf he is retarded.

Nice attitude man

/salute

You should listed to yourself tool

>Investigations of "Russia meddling in the election" has nothing to do with Trump or his people. While USA (Obama-->Israel) does this all the time, there has been ZERO evidence released that Russia interfeared.
>Trump NOT under investigation for "collusion" with Russia. At all.
>Current Trump administration NOT under investigation for "collusion" with Russia. At all
>Some former outlying Trump CAMPAIGN members are being investigated, with no less than Clapper saying NOTHING illegal has been found.
>If Manafort, Flynn, or even Trump himself talked to Russia and said "hey, release those emails on this certain day" IT'S NOT FUCKING ILLEGAL!

People like you keep parroting these same talking points day in and day out trying to rewrite reality.... NOTHING is what there is.
>Now let's talk about actual LAWS pertaining to the Clinton foundation, and Obama surveillance.

>The White House can't be trusted by the FBI. Let that sink in

Wrong. If the election is under investigation, naturally the president would not be informed of the results of said investigation. It has only to do with procedure.

>#impeachtrump

Literally, impeach Trump for what? Let the investigation run its course.

>no moral qualms about slandering and destroying Doesnt trump do that all the time?

Are you retarded? The FBI is part of the Department of Justice which is an organ of the executive branch, which is headed by the President.

Now, as the elected assembly of the People, Congress can exercise the same amount of influence on the FBI as it can any other governmental body, besides the Supreme(ly Jewish) court. This does not mean that the FBI is part of the legislative branch. The FBI does not legislate (make laws) it executes (enforces them). It's very simple really.

What about "ok he broke the law but he didn't mean to, so I don't recommend charges"

Misquoted the post number, not meant for you
>

It's not a fucking "Trump-Russia" probe. How many times do they have to say "zero evidence of collusion" before it sinks in.
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO EVIDENCE
ZERO EVIDENCE

very appealing numbers

nah it's too big this, you can't have someone like that be president, burgers gonna freak

How do you know they aren't putting chemicals in the water that turn the frogs gay?

You don't. Hence the need for the investigation.

yeah. i know. but the people dont know everything about him, and one secret maybe could be important so i dont mind the FBI investigating trump itself. i mind that they didnt bother to investigate the previous presidents. i mind that they go after the bullshit russian narrative making it seem like they just want to frame trump. i mind that the FBI is wasting time with that russian narrative instead of looking into trumps connections with epstein and that stuff which is potentially far more important than him talking with a russian business man when doing business but will regardless of his role in all that stuff lead to a grand exposure of all the other ones involved in it as well which, of course, they cant let happen. i mind they wont be locking hillary and her goons up at least for the email stuff she is proven to be guilty, or investigate towards the satanic pedostuff which there are more than enough indicators for to take it seriously. i mind that the FBI became a complete tool of the deebstate and that they dont just shoot themselves after they shot their superiors for not only not doing their job properly but actively working against the public interests by letting a high profile criminal off the hook while also sucking in taxmoney.

>FBI is also part of the legislative branch.
Haha, no

>Its checks and balances. The ptesident does not have much power
You literally are retarded, the FBI is under direct authority of the president. The President is the head of the executive branch.

The only truly significant components of the legislative branch are the house of representatives and the senate.

the only person on the investigative side to say this outright is clapper and he was "unaware of the counter-intel investigation". The committees get information when the FBI has produced and delivered it. That they don't have evidence doesn't mean that there is no evidence

Fucking kill yourself or get out of my country you foreign shitskin cunt.

Nixon didn't order the watergate break in

He just covered it up

>You literally are retarded, the FBI is under direct authority of the president. The President is the head of the executive branch.
but if this is supposed to incriminate the FBI- how is a rotten president supposed to be ousted, just, theoretically?

ZERO
EVIDENCE
Now back to your cuckshed, Sven and Jan.

ULTRA FUCKING RARE
R
A
R
E

There's absolutely no evidence of this Russia shit. I have seen nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.

it's an acting director, NOT the replacement

>Sven and Jan
>being this tilted
wew