Is it bluepilled to become an English teacher in Asia because the West is dying?

Is it bluepilled to become an English teacher in Asia because the West is dying?

>feminism ruined western women
>your kids will either be redpilled outcasts or bluepilled whores/normies
>jewish dicksucking everywhere
>Europe getting kebab'd with no signs of stopping
>learn a new language and culture
I mean, why not?

Yes.

It's bulepilled to go to Sup Forums for advice that will forever impact your life. Do what YOU think is best, bro.

Do what you want.
If it earns you enough money for a happy life then try it.

Yes good goy, don't fight for your people or try to redpill them, go to asia and become a race traitor. Many large-nosed men will be gleefully rubbing their hands together at that moment.

>running from your country when things get bad instead of help saving it
literally muslim and nigger tier

Stop seeking validation to what internet strangers consider cool. That being said, your experience will depend on where you go.
Do your research; both of my half-korean cousin and her aunt both taught in SK for a few years and made pretty decent spending cash. With that being said, there are plenty of horror stories i've read about teacher placement agencies ripping people off.
Good luck and also if you're white you'll get mad pussy, just don't fuck any students. Or do.

>don't fight for your people
I make memes aka propaganda all the time, probably a million times more useful than whatever you're thinking of.
>become a race traitor.
I'm already mixed, 95% white 5% Northern African.

You have to balance the risks. In leafistan, if you redpill your kids too far they could literally be taken away by the state.

You're going to have a lot of bitter white women and r/hapas rejects in here calling you a traitor and so on, but no, it's perfectly understandable. Get out while you still can. The average Asian woman is way more redpilled than the average white woman anyway.

>going to Asia because the West is dying
good.
>to teach English
because you have no marketable skills or experience at all and have nothing positive to contribute to their culture besides the language you didn't put any effort into learning?

You're literally just a coward refugee. If you are going to improve the culture you are joining, good for you. Bring trade skills, STEM education and business knowledge with you. But you are just being a cancer with 0 marketable skills outside of being Google translate with 2 legs. Fuck off coward.

Come home white man

Sterilize yourself first at least.

No thanks disgusting gook. I'm prepared to die alone than mix race.

>because you have no marketable skills
How do I gain these? I also speak German and am halfway through a bio degree which I doubt will help.

Yeah but you can just move in Eastern Europe then, we are the bastion for white race here.

What propaganda? Ricemixing propaganda? Also 5% northern african heritage is fucking nothing, you are pretty much white looking I guess.

Nigger what, is it autism that lets you do that?

>What propaganda? Ricemixing propaganda?
Ok now I'm confused. What exactly did you mean by "fight for your people"? Fight for the globalist Jews? America will be fine anyways thanks to our based founding fathers.

Just think about America. There are 2 kinds of immigrants:

The doctors, mathematicians, scientists, trade workers, etc who live in white-picket neighborhoods and contribute massively to the overall wealth and longevity of our country,

Then you have the fieldhands, taxi drivers, spanish teachers, etc unskilled workers who just do the exact same things poor people already do, thus widening the wealth gap, causing more stress on government welfares, and bringing along all the problems a growing lower-class carries.

So if you want to be useful, do what they do:
Use your University's study abroad programs to land a program in your country of choice. Use this time to solidify you language and cultural knowledge, and make connections with professors and students.
Finish your degree, then get a job with a firm that does work for, in, or with said country.
Move to said country.
Congratulations, you are now skilled, educated, experienced labor who can contribute positively to the Country you want to live in and not be a drain.

Good post

This.
inb4 jews attack me.

>feminism ruined western women
just in case, avoid South Korea. you wont like what feminist did there

nice.

>eastern europe
>bastion of anything

Yes, because the only countries that aren't absolute abhorrent 3rd world shit hole are South Korea and Japan.

I've lived in Thailand, and I can tell you - it's hella 3rd world, by my standards. I mean there were days where I didn't have running water or electricity for several hours. And one time, the Thai military locked the down the club where I was at.

So yeah, avoid authoritarian shit holes and stick with Singapore, South Korea or Japan (I wouldn't trust Hong Kong imho, but I admit, I never visited there).

Avoid China, Thailand, Russia, Vietnam, Indonesia and all that crap.

No I'm gonna do the same thing. Just got my TEFL. Trying to find a place that would hire me without a university degree. Fucking hard tho shit.

>learn a new language and culture
Stop shitting yourself. You're going there because there exists a remote possibility that you'll actually get laid by taking advantage of some pre-teen asian girl. Did u know the age of consent in Japan is like 13?

If you're okay with living the stereotype of the white expat who is a cringy, rapey mutherfucker then I say go for it!

>Trying to find a place that would hire me without a university degree.
oh shit good luck senpai

>projecting this hard

He ain't wrong. Young expats are pretty much auto assumed to be sad little weirdos unless they are handsome or look military. If they are handsome and well dressed people will assume you're just rich and worldly. If you have a square jaw and short hair they'll assume you're military/government. If you're ugly, you gonna get laughed at and avoided though.

Ok but isn't that obvious? Sup Forums is basically normie territory by now, the kinds of people you just described all moved to /r9k/.

Well then prepare to head to smaller less developed areas. Asians in bigger cities are becoming more and more insensitive to young expats unless you are rich hot and educated. Pretty sure small town folks are still looking for whites to piggyback out of there.

Sauce?

tfw I will marry a qt 3.14 nip gf

feels pretty good tbqh all the work I've done in my life all the suffering will be rewarded with a traditional non-aging gf and a comfy and safe land to procreate many half samuari half conquistador master race. The ultimate warrior.

>English teacher in Asia
The most useless job. Don't you have any other skills other the language you know? I fucking hate this shit. The day will come and Chinese rapists will come to your country to "teach Chinese" your kids and in the process expand ass.