(((SJ))) continues their white genocide propaganda

youtu.be/iJpJcJ1Okqs

It's so fucking obvious what they are trying to insinuate here. They're not even hiding it anymore. SJ AB, a state-owned public train operator, cooperates with TBWA\ for their advertisements. TBWA\ is owned by the Omnicom Group, which was founded in 1986 by Allen Rosenshine, Keith Reinhard and John Bernbach. Today it's John D. Wren who is the CEO & President and Bruce Rutherford the Chairman. Noticing anything here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGKRLLtVB6U
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think we all know (((who))) is behind this

Yeah. But we need some help to fix this. And I know just the guy...

You cant push white genocide propaganda, where there is no white people left.

I really like anime girls I think they are very cute. Pic related

>white FEMALE and black MALE
every single time

They wouldn't make these commercials if the younger generations and women didn't respond well to it. They focus test these kinds of commercials before airing them. Take a deep and hard look at yourself and your people before you point fingers at others.

Atleast we have white women in Sweden

Yeah, no such thing as propaganda.

Can someone translate?

The thing is that a majority of the swedish people is completly cucked due to brainwashing by state-owned institutions. They are printing this mindset into teenagers, making sure that it surrounds them every single day.

Sup Forums btfo

State owned companies do not play by the rules of the free market. They just push propaganda.

Give me some minutes

Are we really just friends? I mean, we are going to some kind of fantasy-exhibition together

Does he even understand that I like him?

Should I say something?

Can't he just say something?

The next time our eyes meet I'll say something

I can't take this anymore. Now I'm doing it, I'm folding my hand into his

*outro music*

Christ Im gonna puke

Fpbp.

God bless Sweden

She doesn't look very relaxed, at the very least

bullshit. it's a state-owned company, they'll shove it down people's throat whether they like it or not. even in the US privately owned companies pushed some cringey SJW commercials.

Fuck blond hair and blue eyes, I want a diverse brown-skinned black-haired brown-eyed child.

Good goy

Blonde, red, brown, black hair?
Green, blue, brown, hazel eyes?
Not enough diversity

Black eyes and black hair?
Much better

Sauce on that image?

Really?

How can any white girl be attracted to these nignogs? Seriously, he looks like shit (literally) and he has pubic hairs on his head. She will get some nice bruises too after this.

We can't take much more of this. Putin, please save us from our self.

I don't know but some are. Just the confidence I guess, or maybe they fall for the state memmies like this ad.

Pure (((coincidence))) maybe

because women don't care about how a man looks

they only care how he acts

and the shitskins and niggers are made to be "cool" because of their gangster swager hiphop cultutre while white man are raised AS EVIL, 6 MILLION, SLAVERY, SHAME ON YOU ect

you get the picture I'm trying to give?

When will these jews use actual pure blooded africans for this propaganda?

This?

Women are mentally weak and incapable of making logical decisions.

OMG! RARE!

Making white males look evil would make white women want them because women are attracted to psychopathic traits in men.

No kidding, also she has light-ish hair

I notice that you're a weak swede cuck who can't get laid because of train commercials ahah. Faggot.

Yep. The latest USAA commercial is the same shit. I'm serious; do they actually think they have a demographic here, or is it just senseless shilling at this point?

The Hinduists?

I hope you'll have a child one day and she'll date a nigger,who's also a crack head.
god bless you ;^)

evil as in if you are near this guy you will be comitting social suicide

women like the "evil man" with the dark personality types

and obvioisly they hate "evil" as in racist nazi ect because that entails social suicide for them and in the old they social suicide was literal death for women
it's comical that we always come to the same conculsions so I will say no! it's because of the globalist that want to destroy homogeneous societies, because the ruling class has a higher chance of survival in a divided country

because if it's not divided it's really easy to create a populistic movement that attacks the globalistic 1%

(like in old germany)

Don't worry, they won't last much longer.

What the heck are you talking about German cuck? White women still date white males that act like sociopaths today.

You think this is cute until the adult version of these Africans gang rape her.

>White women still date white males that act like sociopaths today.

I'm talkin about the majority you fucking nigger of course there are some women that date a Richard Spencer

why are niggers so obessed with blonde hair? You will never see any other race of people do this shit

If they weren't, they wouldn't be nigger, right?

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE NO YOU CANNOT TOUCH MY HAIR

It's far more difficult to make black women attractive to white men than black men attractive to white women, for a myriad of reasons. For instance, women are easier to manipulate; also they care less about looks than men.

The end game is miscegenation regardless. If they thought it'd be easier to push BFWM you'd see more of that instead.

I would really like to know why it is NEVER the opposite. One good argument disregarding (((them))).

Well, the last time I looked at the interracial marriages in the Netherlands at least WMBF was more common than BMWF.

Marriage is irrelevant. Probably more white women with nigger bastards than BFWM marriages.

I start seeing this shit here too.

I wonder who is behind this...

Not an argument. There are many men with wives and children who oppose this shit aswell. Your comment is just disqualifying.

what exactly is this a commercial for?

This ok compared to the level of cuckism in america

Check this add and get triggered :

youtube.com/watch?v=UGKRLLtVB6U

Please pay attention to the two giraffe statues on each side at the end of the video and develop your thoughts.

Apperently riding Black cocks and not trains.

Why would state owned public transport even need a commercial? Sweden is strange.

Too many nogs in Sweden?

WMBF: older couples already with offspring from previous marriages. experienced niggresses offering hooverblowjobs for a wealthy guy in the autumn of his life.

BMWF: Low social class intermixing, blacks sucking up white genetic waste. Litterally know noone that does this.

only once in my life i have seen a pretty white girl with black boyfriend. she was british though.

Even one nog is too many.

Holyyyy shit that is fucked up. Fuck those guys I'm boycotting them. Might even send a pipebomb their way. That really pissed me off

There are private owned companies aswell who compete with the state. MTR is one example.

Lurk mor

You know that this is just an ad right? White women aren't attracted to black men, don't believe the BBC meme.
>t. believed the BBC meme until i catfished with a black 10/10 male and got zero matches

this. if it were real they wouldn't need to shill it so hard

True

lul so many mad witebois

she about to get blacked homies, and there's no nothin you can do bout it

witch doctor told them they need more albino in their diet.

(you)

You are not welcome here. Nigger.

3/8

Greetings to the readers who desire to know why Europe is under duress of invasion by the foreign peoples that seek to sack, ravish, pillage and plunder the cities, towns and villages.

To discover the truth of why and how, look up the name of the late elitist political organizer and explicitly *Europhobic* (ANTI-WHITE) philosopher Count Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. He authored the obscure manifesto book Practical Idealism (original title is “Praktischer Idealismus“), which details his desired plan to destroy Europe by engineered and induced dissolution of the European White race.

This also serves as the pathway to fulfill the Oded Yinon (Greater Israel) Plan.

Kalergi was the founding father of a precursor to the European Union, the International Pan-European Movement.

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

also see:
muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/white-genocide-jewish-plot.html?m=1

and
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

and *especially:*
ahtribune.com/world/north-africa-south-west-asia/syria-crisis/1219-oded-yinon.html

(check google etc for archived page if down)

They're listening to DJ Race Mixer's tracks.

It baffles me that people care so much about who other people sleep with. Before I started lurking Sup Forums I thought it was all joke / trolling like on Youtube or old people, but there are really dudes who care. Now i am understanding there is a deep envy and feelings of inadequacy because your pool of competition (who you already feel you cannot compete with) grows when Becky isn't only interested in Zack.

You guys need to fuck some girls. I have never seen a dude who gets regular pussy be angry about who other people fuck.

>Allen Rosenshine
>Keith Reinhard
>John Bernbach
>Bruce Rutherford

There is only one Jewish name (((Rosenshine))) here. What is your point?

Jews are behind many evils but the shit going on in Sweden is on yourself.

they're all (((german))) names. not one of them is swedish.

Everyone is welcome in Sweden

It's a sign of degradation in our culture

This guy gets it

Not every single time.
I've been noticing more asian female with black male

Why does the jew fear the samurai?

NOT FOR LONG YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Grow up, useful idiot.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why can't you guys see past skin color? Judge people by their actions not superficial shit like this. I don't see a white girl and a nigger in this video, I see two people.

Well stated. Weak people try to change others, strong people try to change themselves. No wonder Sup Forums often consists of weak-minded people "defending" a race. Laughable.

Canada I hate you with a passion

One day you will be dead, and your flag will either be the United States flag, or China's.

A strong person cares about his volk. The white race needs to be strong and niggers dilute its racial purity. That's why racemixing is bad

>racial purity
There's no such thing.