Sup Forums's face when democrats run the Rock and successfully meme their candidate to presidency

>Sup Forums's face when democrats run the Rock and successfully meme their candidate to presidency

Only if the US wants to look even more stupid than it looks now since Trump

MSM and all of hollywood would get behind him. No one would care

>democrats
>meme
Sage

I actually think that would be their best option

>TWF Dems find out he has conservative tendencies

the rock is more conservative than liberal

if true potential for hilarity is getting pretty high

he is what the entertainment and media industry kikes tell him to be. he is owned by them

Isn't he an open and out Republican

>MSM and all of hollywood would get behind him. No one would care
Just like they did with Clinton?

I mean at this point establishment conservatives and liberals are the same exact party, they just court different weirdos.

But the Rock is definitely not a liberal. Good luck finding any wrestler who is.

seems about right the democrats would run someone called the rock to be their central brain

I like the way his tattoo runs around his nipple.

>when Sup Forums starts memeing for democrats in 2024

yeah, but which ancient god will they side with?

Really depends on what his platform was, if it is pro-white male genocide like Hillary's was, than no.

But if he comes up with a liberal program that works and is not racist to any one group, he could be the next Bill Clinton, a populist pro-economy president who steps out of international affairs (wars).

He is a registered Republican

MFW Rock vs Austin for control of the free world

Imagine the Rock vs Trump in the debates

Pure pantomime

Would definitely watch

Have you seen their Hillary or Bernie memes?

So is John Kasich

So is Paul Ryan

So is Marco Rubio

So is Jeb Bush

Never heard of a RINO? Fag.

Roid rage means we can't let him have the codes.

This

Democrats cant meme worth a shit.

Also this.

Only reason he has fame and fortune is because the Jews allow it.

The claim is that he'd run as a democrat. Did any of those people run as democrats?

.. and after him, pic related

Truth

A little worried, t b h.

The Rock would probably be more popular than Hillary.

I thought the next president was going to be Yeezus?

Yes exactly, like they did with Bill Clinton

>"B-but he has no political experience!"

The Rock is a Republican.

>Sup Forumslacks are such backwoods hicks they actually think pro wrestlers are popular

Noted

The Rock is a republican and I'd probably vote for him because memes (just like I did for Trump). Hell, I'd vote for Stone Cold for the lulz, too.

I'll take "Shit that'll NEVER happen." for $1,000

>Noted

Oh, no! Please don't note me on the Interweb, Mr. latte sipping user!

He's an independent.
Registered as such. Showed up at both DNC and RNC in the same year. Is a spiritual man. Donates to causes without political affiliation.

The Rock Vs Kanye would be the best election ever. Think of the memes.

>This guy is such a backwoods hick that he doesn't realize that the Rock is one of the most famous people on the planet right now due to the shitload of movies he has been in

Arnold Schwarzenegger can't run for president... so I think the rock is arnold's surrogate, kinda.

Arnold is behind this, is what I'm saying.

They've already got one...... Molach. Which is the main reason Democrats love abortion. Molach demands human sacrifice.

The Rock has been a successful (at least in the financially) film actor for more than a decade now.

>final debate between trump and rock is a ironman inferno ladder match

I'll give this board back to ya'll in just a minute, but I just wanted to say that Kayne West is the biggest douche bag ever! EVER! *mic drop*

He went on a pro-Trump rant, so he's out.

>Musclebound Quadroon
No thanks. I'll keep casting ballots for myself. Thanks.