When I was a kid, we would be playing with BB guns quite often

Shooting at each other while playing "policeman and criminal" or "Soviets vs. Wehrmacht". I also took my Sig Sauer Replica BB gun to school. One of my teachers was an SJW and told me to not take guns to school. I was like "WTF does he want?"

Only now, 15yrs later, I realize that people seem to be afraid of guns in Germany and have a problem with kids taking replica guns to school.

Should kids be allowed to own BB guns? And if so, why should they not be allowed in schools?

>Should kids be allowed to own BB guns?
Yes, but they should all be printed in some sweet shades of red camouflage or something. It needs to be known they're not regular guns, so they need a clear identifying quality that doesn't humiliate the owner like that shitty orange barrel tip

m8 was gonna ask, but looking it again i will just say it. You fucking retardard, stay way from ppl, seek help.

But don't most BB guns have this bright orange plastic tip on the end, if not, they should.

How about just teach your kids not to point gun-like objects, or real guns for that matter, at people
And charge parents who let their kids run around cities pointing replica guns at people. Instead of giving them 11 mil when dey gud boi who dindu nuffins gets ventilated

Why should they?

user, we're talking about using BB guns to shoot each other. That is the objective here when you're teenagers trying to have competitive fun. The important thing is eye protection and proper weapons handling, which includes confirming that you don't have a real fucking gun.

See the end of my post, the orange tip is lame as fuck.

To make sure idiots don't kill themselves by accidentally using a real gun. Plenty of people are utter retards at 17 but passable in their 30s.

>actual guns just laying around is such a huge issue that kids can't even play with toy guns
A M E R I L A R D S ?

waffen haben nichts in der schule zu suchen egal ob Spielzeug oder echt.

So you don't end up like tamir rice?

>playing Soviets vs. Wehrmacht as a kid
you shouldn't have said that, now you're going to be sent to a Merkel reeducation camp

>But don't most BB guns have this bright orange plastic tip on the end, if not, they should.
I don't think ours did. We had replica guns.

Blackpool is the king of illegal weapons in the UK. The good thing is the clowncil is so ineffective at managing the town that the black market isn't going away any time soon, the police are underfunded and can't do anything and the government doesn't give a shit about anything north of Rutland.

Saw a 13 year old buying a BB shotgun from a paki corner shop w/ a plastic tub of 5000 Chinese-imported pellets. Shops sell kukris and makeshift knives to tourists. This is all common knowledge for locals though.

Don't think the issue is not systematically defending retarded policemen, giving them a free pass to shoot first and ask questions later?

Ya know, how it works in the developed world.

>waffen haben nichts in der schule zu suchen egal ob Spielzeug oder echt.
That is what that SJW dude said, I believe. It is completely retarded bs. You can have knives in school, baseball bats, lightsabers from Star Wars etc., but no BB guns? WTF?

>>playing Soviets vs. Wehrmacht as a kid
>you shouldn't have said that, now you're going to be sent to a Merkel reeducation camp
It is a popular game in Germany. The Soviets are trying to fight the Wehrmacht who are trying to achieve Lebensraum. I think you guys call it "Catch the flag" or "Defend the castle" or some other retarded shit.

When my father was in school kids would bring real .22 rifles to school and leave them in the principal's office and go shooting cans and squirrels in the woods, no supervision.
When I was in school you'd get the cops called on you for having a bb gun in your car.
What happened?

Yes, but you seriously underestimate the negro problem.

dude did you noticed that school massacres happend here and everywhere else in the world? no one can know that you use a fucking toy weapon. I think you wouldnt feel safe if little refugee kids or teens play with Ak47 replicas or fake c4.

I had a .22LR rifle too when I was a teenager. Good to shoot ducks and rabbits. We were living in the countryside and had a small stream going buy and those ducks would quack real loud at night, but only 10% of them - they were mad or something. So we shot them. First time I shot a duck, I was sort of full of adrenalin and then remorse. Second and third time, only some adrenalin. Then it became normal.

>What happened?
school shootings like columbine.

Because guns are accessible and hormones are rampant dipshit
t. History teacher fucking pissed some dipshit gang banger wannabe took a pistol to school to "settle some business"
Currently on lockdown

>be 8
>convince mom to let me get a cheap bb pistol
>shoot the clingy half black kid on the first day I had it.
>half black kid dosent come outside anymore.
>moves away a few months later
>profit.

Yea. It's not like real steel firearms can't be painted.

Nah it's rare, probably 1-2 cases every year. But we can easily prevent those and save some lives.

You should be in jail actually.

I see you got the family friendly mods.

If someone is going out of their way to mask a real gun as a toy gun to kill kids, you can be assured that person is gonna kill kids anyways. Regulation won't stop them, murderers don't care about the law.

What we're talking about is avoiding accidental death.

>You should be in jail actually.
For brining a BB gun to school 15 yrs ago?

>What happened?
I have to wonder the same.
When my brother and I were kids 10+ years ago, we'd run around outside shooting at each other with realistic looking BB and cap guns. We never had any problems with the police.
I doubt you can even do that anymore without some libshit neighbor calling the cops on you and getting disarmed/shot.