Aleister Crowley

Could it be possible that Aleister Crowley released the demons of Hell onto the Earth resulting to the cultural and moral decay we see today?

Twenty years after his death in 1947, the hippie movement went into full swing and the sexual revolution of the 60s changed everything. He said this was going to happen. And his influence was profound on the Beatles.

He claimed a demon whispered into his ear: "Do what thou Wilt shall be law of the land." Look around, it is as though that has, in fact, become the law of the land

Other urls found in this thread:

conspiracyarchive.com/2014/07/20/oprah-winfrey-new-thought-the-secret-and-the-new-alchemy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Abramelin
youtube.com/watch?v=L5pv-2zCbeU
youtube.com/watch?v=cKiZiZzI2ns
cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html
youtube.com/watch?v=73rnCaYFp34
youtube.com/watch?v=RIeYAENJlC4
youtube.com/watch?v=4ujdkXAWYfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look into Madame Blavatsky and Theosophy too.
New Age, which is now heavily influenced by Crowley, is actually over 100 years old...

New Age AKA the new religion of the hippie left. (ex. The Secret)

Here's a good introduction to this:
conspiracyarchive.com/2014/07/20/oprah-winfrey-new-thought-the-secret-and-the-new-alchemy/

Crowley died when israle was born
You're looking in the wrong direction

STFU goof, the law of attraction far predates The Secret and has nothing to do with the occult. It's actually an ancient idea.

Derail, ignore. Stating Crowley has no influence is ignorant at best. Just look at Hollywood through the last 50 years. H.R. Geiger (along with MANY others) has admitted that much of his work is influenced by Crowley.

Hollywood is one of the main factors in culture creation.

you guys do know all of this is sourced from the kabbalah right? here's the link between the two: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Book_of_Abramelin

quite literally, the jews did it.

this user is onto something. Actually, his ideal inspired communism and to some degree nazism, and continue flourishing today, supporting leftists.

That's what I literally said. Did you even read my comment? The popularization of the law of attraction dates back to Madame Blavatsky and Theosophy, who reattributed it from older esoteric sources.

You're right, both are important to understanding both.

Supposedly Barbara Bush is his daughter. I'd say yes.

The Secret is just sympathetic magic

Crowley is a dumbass. Anybody who worships Satan is a dumbass. All satanists and freemasons should be killed for being kike usury Jews. That's the real story. If you want to understand the occult don't buy into this false snake oil jackass. Manly p. Hall is far more influential in the occult. Bin laden had manly p. Halls book when he was excecuted

Eggman

For example, Gematria is heavily used even today.

Do what thou willt shall be the whole of law.
Love is the law. Love under will.

Crowley is also talking about the "True Will", not the degenerate gibsmedat attitude.

No.He was a lazy rich spoiled fuck that liked to rape men,women and kids.

Kabbalah is not purely jewish invention. It's adapted greek neoplatonism/gnosticism with some babylonian ideas.

Manly is important, but so is Crowley.

I haven't read much about Crowley (other than the basics) but isn't he just doing forbidden renaissance magics, which I assume is heavily sourced from Jewish and early Christian mysticism?

I guess I should read more, but if you think THIS is debauched, you should have seen the society that gave birth to Caligula and then let him be in charge for four years.

No

I'm honestly surprised that coincidence detector doesn't come up but I'll do it anyway. (((Aleister Crowley)))

Sure but this guy is trying to give it a sinister edge when it's nothing more than manipulating energies through positive thinking.

No. He was an edgelord pushing spurious tryhard bullshit on a self-loathing fanbase that adored him for abusing them.

Aleister Crowley was a very intelligent degenerate who had a particular talent for manipulating the naive and stupid.

There was nothing special about him, no magic powers and I can bet you not a single hippie from the sixties read a paragraph of his work.

The guy just loved fucking warm holes and did not mind if it was an animal, women or mans warm hole.

Absolute schiester.

It's widely whispered that Crowley had somehow influenced HP Lovecraft's horror stories. How much of Lovecraft's writings actually contain a kernel of truth?

every girl that makes meditation and yoga thing, summoned demos i guaranteed that, girls are mentally weak

Man's overconfidence, including my own, is what makes us more susceptible to being misdirected. Women may actually have an advantage when it comes to the great deceiver being that they're already quite accustomed to the entirety of society (and every potential mate they encounter) attempting to deceive them without irony or remorse.

What

Only if you believe he sacrificed kids and participated in mi5 and double agent fuckery in world War one. He got permission to perform rituals against Germany during ww1. My point was he's a charlatan. Somebody influential said as much of him. Was it manly who said that about him?

Caligula wasn't that bad. He's crazy sure but his crazy was something they were going to flaunt for a thousand years.

In either esoteric terms or not, explain what you believe "Do what thou wilt shall be the law of the land" means.

How did Aliester Crowley create the American government?

Practically unlimited manpower and resources brought to bear on targets that sometimes include individuals with reasoning understood only to someone somewhere in the vast beast known as the American government.

Sorry, what do you consider to be bad if fucking Caligula wasn't "that bad"? If only half the stories about him are true, he's one of the top three scariest rulers of all time.

He was a nutjob that drank cats blood mixed with LSD and gave it to his followers.

Perhaps we should have a "DARK WING" in Sup Forums where kabala, thule society vrill theosophy ( i had a lot of theosophy as a kid -it's a fucking sham) are discussed and debunked to defend from mad occultists (well were not under attack anyway - theres just one witch/satan fag)

And uphold the glory of Orthodoxy here in Sup Forums let's all become Christian Orthodox and show no tolerance to arabs n shiet (i was born Orthodox but really started believing @ 29 yo )

>And uphold the glory of Orthodoxy here in Sup Forums let's all become Christian Orthodox and show no tolerance to arabs n shiet (i was born Orthodox but really started believing @ 29 yo )

He's pretty weak sauce compared to his predecessors. Making the occult more accessible to plebs might support your theory though.

>He's pretty weak sauce compared to his predecessors.

thank you , saved, itl take a while to redpill folk about it

Theosophy and the majority of 19th century occultism is a giant fucking red herring. Crowley realizing his GD mentors were shit was a start of his finding the truth though.

No. Magic isn't real, retard. Crowly was just a con artist scamming rich people, retard. Stop these threads. This is a political board.

>thank you , saved, itl take a while to redpill folk about it
it wasn't a compliment you bluepilled christcuck

That's true , it's all misleading . But Crowley also was for evil . If you want to see real workings of the hand of God you can in some monasteries but's not useful now if we try to fortify religiously Sup Forums and debunk the degeneracy
>why are they trying to turn this generations and the next ones into hermaphroditic retards ( protip: those behind it are full wicked ) ? its not accidental .
you're still welcome, as if you have any clue

>No. Magic isn't real, retard. Crowly was just a con artist scamming rich people, retard. Stop these threads. This is a political board.

>Crowley also was for evil . If you want to see real workings of the hand of God you can in some monasteries but's not useful now if we try to fortify religiously Sup Forums and debunk the degeneracy
>as if you have any clue

>"Do what thou Wilt shall be law of the land."

It's called nature.

>He claimed a demon whispered into his ear: "Do what thou Wilt shall be law of the land.

He lied, that quote he stole from Rabelais.

well better not but baphomet there lil buddy , what you say ?

This.

Obviously he lied, a lot. Dude straight up worshiped Satan.

It's not complicated unless you want it to be.

>well better not but baphomet there lil buddy , what you say ?
dirty christkikes
stop shitting up the board

He actually crucified a frog. Nailed him on a cross.

It's is with his, unknown to the followers of Crowley, last ritual at Boleskine that he did. He opened a portal that he was unable to close, left for London and got into a fight with one of his famous peers, Mathers. The collapse of the 2 towers on 9/11 was a similar ritual. It opened a portal for demons to enter. Blavatski, H.G. Wells, Steiner all had similar views and are in essence Luciferians, just like our elites.

Oh my , you think Christ is a jew ? you're a beginner-beginner

>Oh my , you think Christ is a jew ? you're a beginner-beginner

Get out of town! Do you have a source for that?

to tell you huh ? you need a proper theology , ffs i should have thought it wont be easy , the first of your enemies is ignorance this I cant tell you

user is right. AC is W's grandfather.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5pv-2zCbeU

Holy shit!! That's very spooky.

It makes sense though man and I see the resemblance for sure.

here you can start by listening to this anonbro
as per pic :
youtube.com/watch?v=cKiZiZzI2ns

No. The Occult is a Jewish scam.
Magic, not magicK, is real.

Crowley couldn't even release his own bowels

Crowley is a fucking faggot bitch cunt whore nigger

>to tell you huh ? you need a proper theology , ffs i should have thought it wont be easy , the first of your enemies is ignorance this I cant tell you
>here you can start by listening to this anonbro
>as per pic :

>Crowley died when israle was born
>Crowley couldn't even release his own bowels

>Could it be possible that Aleister Crowley released the demons of Hell onto the Earth resulting to the cultural and moral decay we see today?

more likely he was just a stoned faggot

>Crowley is a fucking faggot bitch cunt whore nigger

a swastika from the nazis , too bad it's spinning in the wrong direction

Source is an April Fool's Day joke.
cannonfire.blogspot.com/2006/04/george-w-bush-barbara-bush-and.html
Eleven years and people are still retarded.

>Twenty years after his death in 1947, the hippie movement went into full swing

the beatles sergent pepper album was released 20 years to the day after Crowley's death

thus crowley is sergent pepper

Crowley died December 1st.
Sgt. Pepper was released June 1st.
Nice fact checking.

mfw this thread

now i shouldnt be using , but hey were the dark wing , you can get a solid primer on the problem of archons here :
youtube.com/watch?v=73rnCaYFp34

however not all of it is true thats why they are not canon in the (real ) Bible -all the 'large god beeings" are not gods at all, but demonry (fallen cherubs) but he sets the tone.

I never really stopped believing, but it helped me through a minor crisis this year and I feel stronger in it than ever

I pray thee Kek blesses you user for posting this. I am hooked now.

The musical note changed your perception of reality...
>Based bard.
>Doesn't peddle for nothing.

>however not all of it is true thats why they are not canon in the (real ) Bible -all the 'large god beeings" are not gods at all, but demonry (fallen cherubs) but he sets the tone.
>I never really stopped believing, but it helped me through a minor crisis this year and I feel stronger in it than ever

magic is faker than the "news" the media broadcasts.
Well, I guess he is technically "incorrect". He's at least got it half right.

How was his influence on the Beatles profound? Because Paul put his face on Sgt. Pepper? There are quite a few other faces there too. Did they all profoundly influence the Beatles?

>that Randy Rhoads guitar solo tho

>Crowley having actual power and not merely existing as a conduit to the truth
dude was just another Aquarian prophet

excellent user , welcome to the inner Sup Forums (work in progress)
I'm happy your faith began to move the strings broanon . welcome too
this man is garbage why you show him or you look at him ? he was a tard who died and pooof that's it finished . Check this out the pic

>theres even a Orthodox pepe

>this man is garbage why you show him or you look at him ? he was a tard who died and pooof that's it finished . Check this out the pic
>theres even a Orthodox pepe

Boy George's grandpa.

I am but his instrument user. Let the hand of Kek guide me for his purpose. Thank you.

yeah I'd see demons too if I was being a power bottom while high on peyote

Mors Justi is some kinky shit. I want to try it.

so frent wanna watch a vid ? Terrence MKenna
Do yourself a favor and watch it , it's terminal redpilling SLW evil
youtube.com/watch?v=4ujdkXAWYfQ
(your fascination with this old man seems to be rather unhealthy, would he see you as a friend ? NO he would see you as a victim yet you still go back to self-destroy , making central evil laugh at you .

you can larp as a kekistani but were building up inner/pol/ it will get less funny as we assemble a counterstrike on the total degenerate filth that is trying to conquer our legislatures in us and eu, and fortify ourselves with incredible faith

And dont forget folks, the servants of evil on earth are talmudists

SJW not SLW

>so frent wanna watch a vid ? Terrence MKenna
>Do yourself a favor and watch it , it's terminal redpilling SJW evil
>(your fascination with this old man seems to be rather unhealthy, would he see you as a friend ? NO he would see you as a victim yet you still go back to self-destroy , making central evil laugh at you .

Well yeah. Know thy enemy and all that jazz. Thanks for sharing.

I have read a few of his books, if you have not then you opinion isn't worth very much. There was a lot of propaganda against him and he like to play into, come to think of it he is very similar in that way to Donald Trump.
His writings are filled with humor that was overlooked back then.
What he definitely did was played with magic and interesting thengs happened that would have completely shattered a weaker person, but he was one tough son of a bitch.

Read the soldier and the hunchback.

yes well toast bake botched
deep theology, have a look its only 5 min

will you pick up the gloves hm ?

yw bro

yw user here, sorry errors gettin tired

>yes well toast bake botched
deep theology, have a look its only 5 min
>will you pick up the gloves hm ?
filthy christkikes never shut the fuck up

Lots of influential Hippees were into Crowley. They latched onto the whole tantric sex magick thing and it spiraled into shit pretty soon after.

would be the better board for this discussion.