Financial Domination

What on earth is this new "findom" crap? Why are men giving their money away to camwhores? Who's behind it?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/perv-manager-company-card-500k-online-strippers-article-1.2307581
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb men.

Beta Saudi princes most likely.

money laundry.

this

How much is that in dollars?

/thread

It's not their fault this time.

What kind of gullible dumbass buys into financial domination?

1 token is worth 5 cents.

I cba to do the math.

60,000 dollars...

checked

checked, and 60k is still a fair chunk

this /thread

Could be easily staged by the admin of the site who can have infinite tokens. Maybe she sucked his dick for it.

power of suggestibility or money laundering.

>new

Beta gulf cucks is frankly the only reasonable answer I have for this.

Everything else would make no sense.

if you already have the digital currency, why the fuck would you need a mule at 50 fucking percent?

that would imply that localoca camwhore girl is loundering her own money....

>being this new

you're the dumb dumb

this is the CIA laundering money

How does it feel to know this chick made your yearly salary just for existing and telling some guy he's pathetic ?

also pretty shitty deal when half goes to the website anyway

larger maze

I make more money for telling my employees that their pathetic

how much is 1.2m tokens worth?

>How does it feel
I haven't felt in years

60k dumb faggot read the thread

yes also this

it must be some fatfinger deformed rich basementdwellers

Im Dutch does it look like I read threads

I can't laugh hard enough right now to give this thread the justice it deserves

Typical kraut behaviour

money is stolen man... when is waaay too much, it doesnt matter

Feels the same as always
Regret that I didn't get born with life on easy mode like all western women

at least the whole world doesn't laugh about us how shitty our language sounds

how does it feel to be so close to an hex but in reality you didnt even get dub.s ?

really? so how much do you think user paid for the 1.2million tokens?

Since you mention it, they actually do. Your language is disgusting on the ear.

>money ....Who's behind it?

But she doesn't, designating selling people makes more.

>Who's behind it?
the jew that men have between their legs.

Feels like I've been cheated. Much like not being an attractive female and thus be born with the fucking konami code active

>tfw some random loser online gave me several thousand dollars to bully him and call him a depraved fag

Feel nothing. She makes guys cum, I can't do that.

This guy charged half a million on his company credit card for mfc camwhores and a fleshlight, ended up in prison.

nydailynews.com/news/crime/perv-manager-company-card-500k-online-strippers-article-1.2307581

>all a mildly attractive female has to do to generate tons of free money is sit in front of a webcam and masturbate
anyone who says being a woman is hard is a fucking donkey

>new
Financial domination is an old bdsm kink.
But pol is full of vanilla ice cream so i cant expect much

dont kid yourself, saudi princes can fuck any arab bitch whenever they want, bet white girls would be well into the cash too

female : Easy
male : Normal
ugly female : Hard
ugly male : Impossible

The eternal erection

Males cando it too.
Trannies can do it too

Dat GOD ID roll and that failed quads roll

right? and the girls saying "well what if we dont want to do that" are entitled as fuck, if i was a girl i would be doing this 24/7

You say that but ive seen ugly males on the mid section of front page.

The difference between men and women is
Ugly women: no one wants
Ugly men: some faggots are fine with that.

very attractive and fit men can, the average joe cant even try

I'm a male findom, some girls like it too (but admittedly it's mostly male subs).

>inb4 why
boredom

Attractive white female = Ultra easy
Attractive non white female = super easy
Tall dominant white male = easy
Average white female = easy
Average white male = normal
Average colored person = hard
Ugly white person = hard
Ugly colored person = just kys

1.2m tokens
you know they hacked for that too.

ugly females can always set up with some beta faggot who makes 25k a year

ugly male have to resort to wizardry

yeah, id say switch ugly man and ugly woman.

an ugly guy can probably still do pretty well career-wise or whatever, and sexually speaking some women are into personality (and/or success) more than looks.
cant think of any reason a guy would want an ugly girl unless theyre madly desperate

>being beta enough to donate money to a woman you never fucked with and still being so beta to do it anonymously
Shamefur dispray

youre bored so you throw money away to get basically fuckall in return?

being nigger is easy mode, you just need to not nig out

I've seen some gross men on chaturbate.
As i wrote here: some faggots are still down for it. Women dont want ugly men but faggots will do doggystyle if the penis is big

why do people do this ? Its literally fucking retarded I would get it if she was your gf/wife why would you throw money at a camwhore

This would actually make sense, makes model seem more popular than she is, thus try and get other men to tip.
Also I think sometimes the performers can actually do their own 'ninja' tips

Let's see

Ugly males can resort to homosex but only if they have the cock.

Yup, scuttled that shit years ago out of necessity.

A lot of these camwhores fuck their regular top tippers

The free market

Yeah but many have an imbalance of power in their life, and eventually just paying easy sluts to be whores stops getting you off, you need something more extreme...so they start throwing sums of money that are expendable to them but enormous to the world to women who dominate them, they get off on the feeling that they are throwing money at a girl who WON'T do any of that shit, but will rather tease them and have power over them that no one else can have...for a successful man the feeling of giving in to powerlessness to a woman is a craaaaazy feeling, its almost its own "feeling" altogether, not "good" or "bad" but it just feels...weird...naughty...CRAZY...but you get addicted to that rush, that sense of "oh I'm not supposed to do this, if anyone knew I'd be in trouble, but god this girl is SO hot and unlike these other whores she won't do shit for my money other than take it and tell me crazy fucked up shit, she's unavailable to me even with my massive wealth other than if I give her money to humiliate me cause thats what she likes..." imagine, there are no women in these gulf countries who behave this way naturally, the idea that theres a woman who will take your money but only to humiliate you and never to do what you want, giving you this since of powerlessness....its a crazy aphrodiasiac

Rich Ugly coloured person= Suck muh dick hot white bitch

Maybe because I've never had a problem getting rich cunt, but Ive never seen the point of dumping cash for a masturbatory hoe

>youre bored so you throw money away to get basically fuckall in return?
>findom
>DOM
I get money.

Different reasons for different people.
>humiliation
>the chance to feel useful/worthy when you have no self-respect and feel worthless
>self destructive tendencies (this is a big one)
Also, girls tend to like to be put on budgets, like pocket money, so I'm sure there are a lot of daddy issues involved there as well.

You know what's sad is like I watch a few of these camwhores and you know every single one of their viewers, people in chat, top tippers are ALL 40+ fat ugly men that throw their money at them. The whores act all kind and pretend they're bestest of friends and shit, but deep down they just put on a fake personality and hate all of them. Like that must suck your job is to pretend to be friends with old perverted men that give you money.

what am I looking at here?

oh hey if youre getting money thats golden. must be difficult to get into that as a guy though

id do that shit any day of the week, its barely work. they dont even have to meet/see them at all

There's also MFC token generators out there that make fake tokens that are not detected until days later by the site.

It's kinda the same thing. Paying for humiliation. A dude who makes you look pathetic by comparison could probably be quite humiliating. The same guy who made you do his homework while he fucked the cheerleader is back for your lunch money. I guess.

Man-up my kraut bro, these camwhores are soulless parasites selling fake attention. You're supposed to be master-race.

>oh hey if youre getting money thats golden. must be difficult to get into that as a guy though
You just have to be /fit/, confident and naturally dominant.
The same traits that make you a chad to girls make you one to beta males, you just gotta harp on their inferiority a bit more.

Indeed they do.

Bringing them home for video games is key it seems.

what kind of girl are into this ? I find it hard to imagine girls being into this shit

also isnt it awkward to do this with guys as a dude ?

she got a hundred some-odd thousand tokens. ~12 grand
in a theatrical response, she like fell and knocked over the camera, so, the ceiling

oh, what, guys findom other guys? in a non-gay way?

It's pretty gay, but the kraut is probably just faking it for money from gays/gaycucks, men can fake gayness for EZbux just like women

How come Anglos don't understand the dom in findom

As I said before, daddy issues, self-destructive tendencies, zero self-worth, generally self-hatred and those who only feel like they are worth anything when they please others.

Slightly gay, maybe.
As in, the leaf I broke in used to think he was straight. Makes him feel pretty bad due to him being a poltard, but he also learned German for me, so I guess it could be worse.

Hey scotty

beeing on Sup Forums never heard about online banking or cc fraud.

P A Y P I G S

>I can't do that
this is where you're wrong kiddo

i couldnt do it homos gross me out. even back when i was a libcuck i was grossed out by them

Can you give me a quick rundown? How's the scam actually work?

> drug dealer has lots of excess cash
> drug dealer opens bank account with cash (?)
> drug dealer wires money to cam site to buy tokens
> drug dealer sends tokens to cam model, cam site takes a cut
> ???
> profit

Hows the drug dealer get their laundered money back?