If you smoke this regularly , you are no better than a drug addict

if you smoke this regularly , you are no better than a drug addict.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pot-labs-20161001-snap-story.html
thcdirect.ca/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh, ok?

if you use this regularly , you are no better than a drug addict.

Okay, now explain your reasoning.

Peanut brittle?

This is not a thread about politics.

Who smokes glass?

who smokes toffee?

Dab oil is more degenerate than fucking cocaine.
You might as well stop being a tryhard and do meth. Every single oil smoker i know has to eake and bake and be high 24/7.

If you are stupid enough to throw 800 on an oz of fucking oil and smoke it within a weekend you deserve to remain poor and stupid

It's called "shatter" or "wax". It's the new form of smoking weed. It what they use to "take dabs" When it was first discovered they were making it with Butane and causing explosions like meth labs, but since then it has became highly illegal to produce outside of a lab. Also i hear they have made a butane free option to make it but im not sure.

t. Coloradan

people are fooled into believing it's not a "hard drug" because it's made from weed and weed is, like, totally safe, man

shit's like the crack version of cocaine

Imo they should legalize every single drug in existence. Then all of the degenerates would just overdose and vanish

this
It is a hard drug for all purposes.
You become so use to the high you have to continue to smoke dabs at the same rate.
There is no way you can consider yourself a casual smoker.

Not to mention their fucking crack smoking rigs they have to have just to smoke the shit.

Dabs are a once a month sort of high.
Anything other than smoking Sativa for the sole purpose of reaching a workers high and doing yard work, you're a fucking degenerate.

as a stoner i agree
shits fun to smoke but the people that regularly do this shit are annoying

This is shatter, a concentrate taken from weed. It is no different than the equivalent of smoking a lot of weed at once. You all are retarded. This isn't a "hard drug" autismos.

You're no stoner if you believe that. Fucking moron.

I use to ship this shit nationally as a middleman. Its like 100x the high of regular weed.

The only positive is that you can literally carry a sheet anywhere and it wont smell or be detected.

I remember having to fly from cali to pittsburg for an investment meeting, and a client of a producerclinic out here wanted 10k of oil. Literally carried it in my suitcase alongside my actual business stuff, TSA didnt do shit

If you drink this daily, you are no better than a drug addict.

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-pot-labs-20161001-snap-story.html

Once it starts involving innocent people, it becomes a problem. 10 years ago "marijauna lab causes explosions" would never even be considered

>it wont smell or be detected.
This is how I know you're LARPing, retard

For that to happen we should also cut off any and all medical services to addicts, but the greedy bastards want to have those too

underrated cuz true

Here in oregon shatter is 10/g. its cheaper than indoor lol

How is it "annoying" , I vape dabs everyday and I'm productive it helps me with physical labor. It's great for mindless work.

Enjoy smoking butane oil you inbred faggot

I have 2g of this stuff coming from Canada in a couple of days :^)

Explain faggots

Again, this is how I know you're LARPing...extracts are made with CO2 or Propane nowadays, you roleplaying child....and was definitely does have a smell to it.

I never done this, how is this smoked? Do you need a bigger pipe than normal? Or is it completely different? How is it made? Is it a regular thing people take?

If you post the same thread evey day youre no better than a piece of shit.

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

They heat up somethign called a "nail" with a blowtorch, and then place a small amount on the heated up nail, which causes it to vaporize instantly, and you suck it up.

Its usually only smoked out of a bong looking device called a dab rig or out of one of those vape pens with a special attachment

A joint here and there is fine if you dont abuse it. This shit will turn you into an addict

I asked the guy at the pot shop one day what dabbing even is, and he explained it. I stopped giving a shit and bought some flower when he said you heat the nail up to a thousand degrees

Basically you smoke it in a "rig" a bonglike glass where the "bowl" is a nail that you heat up with a torch lighter for like 2-3 minutes and you dab the shatter into the nail so the smoke vaporizes. It's a really strong high and practically kills your tolerance if done regularly .

If I'm productive all day but smoke that every night an hour before bed is it still degenerate?

I would rather go with out dabbing then without coffee.

Bro its ok to be assmad about the only hobby you have. You are unique and productive bro im sure. True baller.

I'm always so suspect about those prices, probably shit extraction tech and moldy fan leaves

Its mother fucking dabs. Its weed, but melted down to get rid of the green, so its strait thc.

how u do dat

I sell this to people legally in CA in a shop my brother owns -- hardly do anything beyond manage his website and sometimes do manual labor at the outdoor and make more than a surgeon.

Oh God, you don't need butane to make wax... There are so many ways to make it, it isn't even funny.

>smoke dabs for couple week straight
>all the chemical processing starts to add up
>start to get a sore throat and cough
yeah no, I'll stick to flower

Subcool thinks you should stick with bubble hash

thcdirect.ca/

Canada only :^)

You gotta go on darknet to find shitty overpriced shatter if you want it from here.

Shit is crazy. I did a dab once. Was almost like a minor acid trip. I know people who dab regularly who can't get high from flower anymore, no matter how much they smoke.

This, anybody saying otherwise hasn't smoked wax or even seen real shatter in their lives.

The high is identical just cleaner, it's just smaller and more convenient, not to mention cheaper.

i was in denver last year. i bought some edibles and was shocked when i saw the ingredients.
full of toxic nonsense and antinutrients like aluminum products and EDTA.
that was probably the price they had to pay for legalization.
same with dabs. you read the ingredients of dabs, and you will not want to smoke them.

They can make it through cold press too, without any butane.

t. fellow coloradan
Honestly I dabbed a bit, it's way too strong, brings your tolerance up to stupid levels and just leaves you zoned out for a long time doing fuck all. Bud is already more than enough for me, dabbing is retarded.

Yes,keep being productive and cut that crap out of your life.

>get's sick once in a while like a normal human bean
>ITS THE WEEED!!!!!!!!!
yea fuck off faggot

one hit of shatter is like smoking an entire joint in one puff. shits cray

>shit's like the crack version of cocaine

Except crack was made to be cheaper and wax was made to be more expensive. One dilutes the coke, and the other increases the THC concentration. Stop being stupid.

You sound like some faggy local news anchor

"Later tonight our top story at 10 is, 'shitposting', a new trend your kids may be into and why it might cause them to praise hitler"

But they would buy drugs from a place where they sell drugs and that makes tax money, so at least they would contripute that way.

Kill yourself nigger.

Dabbing right now AMA

What state?

Degenerate

>its the weed
no, it's the wax

What if the wax I was getting was made with trim or moldy plants? What if they didn't purge it completely? What if they used BHOs and lied?

You can hit a dab and it'll taste chemmy as hell sometimes. Fuck that noise.

I've had shatter that resulted in nothing more than a headache. Fuck this shit until there are some regulatory services behind it I'll keep my flower.

How often and where is your tolerance at?
How many hours a day do you sit on the couch doing fuck all? We both know you do fuck all when your dabbing.

>Wow, you are a fucking retard. There is nothing about concentrates that is even remotely close to crack. The only thing concentrates do is raise your tolerance to pretty ridiculous levels. Solution? Stop smoking concentrates for a while. Wow, so much like crack.

You should, most times rosin or shatter arent even higher in THC content.

Nice. I don't reccomend drug usage whatsoever but Say's law dictates supply creates demand. This industry was a money cow even for sidehustling if you are in a state where its legal. Good if you wamt to make a killing as long as you arent stupid and dont get idiots involved.

Well if they're smoking flowers that's the problem. Male plants produce flowers and females produce buds. You don't smoke the males.

Im from Colorado where kids everywhere were trying this at home when it was discovered. 100 % of the time they would buy a butane can used to feel up lighters, eventually people would market butane specifically for this. My buddy told me they use Co2 now

Edibles are lame as fuck but you could make your own very simply if you have marijuana. Just boil it in some water and add a stick of butter, then let the butter solidify, and add that to your food. But be careful because alot can go along way and you will blow your head off with a shotgun literally if you take too much, people dont discuss how bad edibles are for some reason. Smoking is alrught, even dabbings alright, those fucking EDIBLES though man, watch the FUCK out

Word on the sandbox is you can use a hair straightener now and get the same product, hell if i know though

Good. I was trying to give some clear local anecdotal evidence to the world in English so i guess it worked, but i didn't need some child to explain that to me

fill up lighters* Yes im high

alphabay + bitcoins

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

easy tutorial for a super-safe method of buying, order it from within Australia too

buthane hash oil

>it's called "memes" or "maymays" it's the new form of internet discussion. It what they use to "shitpost" when it was first discovered they were making it with mspaint and causing impact font + face memes like advice dog, but since then it has become highly stale to post outside of facebook.
Also I hear they make memes without impact font + face but I'm not sure.
t. 4channer

what if im smoking leafs?

In California, at least, they call all legal smokable marijuana "flowers."

I smoke all the time but will agree stoner culture and DabLife are fucking awful

>I was trying to give some clear local anecdotal evidence

??????

>I vape dabs everyday
fuck off this board. now.

CO

You're the redditor here fagboy

Once a day, normal weed gets me high but not baked, I work full time and I dab after work so maybe I sit on the couch for two or three hours a day? Feels good man

>TFW I can get dabs or whatever I want from the local store.
>TFW I can even order on-line so I don't have to stand in queue with the peasants.

>I smoke all the time
Sounds like you are an addict, which in its own is awful enough.

>you can use a hair straightener now and get the same product
Jesus christ. Why can't people be content with smoking a spliff once in a while?

I know it's almost hypocritical of me, but if someone dabs that's a red flag for me. I know I won't get along with that person.

I live in California. Been to around 100 shops and have never once heard that....

You know what I meant, ass.

I vape pot 6-10 times a day.

I have turned down dabs every time. I just don't like the idea of it. I know I have a problem when vaping pot isn't good enough

You are nothing but a worthless addict.

The only thing degenerate is trying to live up to the standards set by anonymous people on the internet

Tell that to my trips Hansl

>stand in quene with peasants
>smokes fucking oil on hundred dollar/thousand dollar rigs

Something isnt adding up here.

Meh. Sure. All I'm saying is that the people who get absorbed into the vape lyfe 420 lmao XD are fucking cancer

I vape and vape dabs too brother.
Blow a cloud for this user hard times are coming my way

>smoke a bowl or two once in a while
>get baked as fuc

>addicts smoke a gram of shatter to the face
>"lol i don't feel anything"

this shit is ruining weed. you're just in a arms race to beat your tolerance.

>mfw chem hits
First and last dab

It isn't particularly harmful to anything other than your lungs though and that's kind of a major difference

Meth, coke, and street heroin all deteriorate your body in different ways.

Dabs just wreck your lungs and ruin your tolerance, leaving you to be an annoying piece of shit to everyone when you aren't stoned

I don't smoke oil. I use a pen that cost me about $10. Buy a cartridge of 80% THC at 0.5 gram for maybe $30 bucks. Lasts me about 3 months because I'm not a weedbro.

For me dabs are easier. Instead of taking 10-20 mins to smoke a joint or a few bowls, I can take 1 min and have a dab and achieve the same high. Also the smell is almost non-existent so it's good if you're going to be high in public, unlike a joint that'll make you reek of weed for hours.

Thing is after you hang around with these folks for awhile you begin to hate weed or at least get grossed out by the culture & stupid people who frequent your shop and hang around. Insane freaks and antifa tier folks try to peddle their political garbage and fliers in the shop and say, "you guys can be part of the resistance" and shit like that. The only redeeming thing is there are a lot of older no-nonsense folks who come in for the high CBD stuff that just want to get their shit and be left alone.

We have an in-door grow an outdoor grow, a dispensary, and a manufacturing shop where rosin presses are located and BHO-extraction rigs.

Sounds like you're mad you didn't get a fat dab.
Cognitive dissonance detected?

>you shouldn't use weed for appetite stimulation or pain control

Good goy

> you're just in a arms race to beat your tolerance.
Literally this.
I used to have a friend that I would smoke with. He turned to dabs and his tolerance was so high he would end up eating 350mg of edibles, smoke a few bowls and dab like a fucking gram of shatter in the span of a couple hours.

Dabbing is retarded. Just smoke bud.

What do you do with your time on the couch? Just like, watch TV? Sit on the internet?

I don't smoke peanut brittle so I think I'll be ok.