A

D

M

A

N

n-no Mr. Trump, that's not appropriate behavior for pre-president

KEK

heh

What a child, What will it take to impeach this Joke of a president Holy shit. Unpresidential, or might i say, 'unpresidented'?

Based AF.

Left btfo on their own words.

I disagreed with a lot of things he did, but I can't hate him because of his love for shitposting.

what. a. lad.

tssss fawkin homerun, Chippah

The day of the rope is near

Trump's bants have almost made up for the shitty legislation he and congress have put out so far

ahahahahahhahahaaahhahaaaaaaa

KEK

Must have been feeling good after getting done with Nigger Holt. You notice theres no tantalizing previews of the interview out tonight?

Jesus Christ.

During Obama's terms I would have chuckled at the fake tweet and moved on.

But now we have Trump, and this isn't a joke it's literally real and hilarious shitposting from the highest office.

EMBARRASSING

>Become president of the united states
>Don't stop shitposting rosie

Kinda funny but seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

>work in White House
>serve at the pleasure of the president
>mine his enemies' twitter accounts for shitposting gold

i want him to be my dictator

HE KEEPS FINDING A HIGHER LEVEL

>You notice theres no tantalizing previews of the interview out tonight?
Apart from the ones that NBC has been airing for hours, you mean?

Trump may forgive you but he will never forget or let you forget

That's why the 1986 congress that passed the tax reform that fucked up his growing empire really REALLY pissed him off. So much so that he became the President 30 years later

first "Cryin' Chuck Schumer" and now this

is trump twitter coming back?

>Only Rosie O'Donnell
this is when i knew he was going to be president

I fucking love Trump. He will be the best president in history. Putincucks btfo, libcucks btfo, chinkcucks btfo.

Link to something other than Trump bad mouthing Comey?

>pre-president
what's a pre-president

Are we sure Trump isn't Australian? His dad was well known as a lady's man and he had been known to visit Australia in the 40's.

This guy...
This fucking guy...
God damn, I'm so happy I voted for him.

And yet there you are, still unemployed and leeching off yankee tax dollars/mommy's teats. Is that what "winning" is like? Top fucking kek.

This madman is a god. Now he just need to figure out a way to solve the energy crisis.

That's when you're on the fast track to presidency but accidentally so hard that you end up losing

He's growing stronger.

Double terms, cock suckah.

You are on sick fucking puppy! GO'N NAW

BEST TIMELINE

shush aquafresh

doesn't he have more important things to do than make zingers?

STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE GOD EMPEROR

>What will it take to impeach this Joke of a president Holy shit
Well, first the Democrats will have to take control of the House and Senate in 2018.

Right wing retards are easily impressed and satisfied. The border wall is not going up, his muslim ban failed, his health care plan is shit, he hasn't done much of anything but keep you retards entertained by talking shit on twitter. You low IQ retards should all kill yourselves.

That post took 2 seconds. Kill yourself you butthurt runt.

>no link

Fake and gay

It's real

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862758098892619780

HAIL THE GOD EMEPROR. FUCKING EPIK DISS

My mudda says Lamar doesn't like Mista Trump.

It's like he doesn't have aides!

He dit it. He fucking did it. o7

top jej

b-but your son is a-autistic

his profile pic top kek

>trumpcucks think this is a good line of defense
fuckin pls, you guys would be freaking out if anyone but Daddy did something as see-through as fire the head of an investigation in their campagin

Drumpf probably isn't DONE at this point, but the timing of this firing was such an unforced error, how did he think this would help his case? he must be so fucking stressed hahaha, wanted to get rid of the negative Russia media coverage and now it's just even worse. I wonder how much he's yelled today :&)

For every shitpost my admiration for him rises. I wish he would gas the kikes tho

he has to drain the swamp before the legislation gets better, there's too many crocodiles in the government needing a permanent kick in the ass

I hate this man so much but God damn this is funny. Well done Mr.President.

>shitposts on @POTUS
>cryin chuck
>lambasts rosie
>lester holt interview
this is the most confident we've seen trump since he took the oath of office

>jealous that the most powerful military superpower in the world is led by a god-tier shitposter
imagine a namefag leaf with mod-powers, that is Trump

Getting Trump off Twitter would solve a lot of pr problems for the Trump administration desu

btw, if trump was regretting his comey decision, the last thing he would have done is said to Holt that he would have fired comey even if rosenstein had recommended Keep

a fucking leaf

Everything you said is false. I work and make good money because I work and go to school for my career at the same time. I probably work harder in one year than you will your entire life.
I love your buttmad anti trump tears.

When will the Trump v. Rosie war ever end? Will there ever be peace?

could rosie be his illegitimate daughter with autism? there's a special relationship there..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>he needs to work 24/7 and never do anything else!!1!

Trump is a fucking LEGEND

>Trump giving a shit about pr
shills are getting lazy

THE MADMAN GOD EMPEROR!!!

HIGH ENERGY!!!

MAGA BASED PEDES!!!

my president owns

HE'S AT IT AGAIN

can't stop won't stop.

he gives no fucks.

hilarious.

Best timeline

BEST TIMELINE

trust, he's not happy behind the scenes
>shitposts on POTUS
>lambasts rosie
I'm so glad Trump became presidential and has decided to put his legislative agenda before his ego

I'm enjoying the shitposts too, dude is out of his mind and it's entertaining. but he's being a terrible leader right now.

no, he's just trying to make it seem like he didn't force Sessions and (((Rosenstein))) to write him an excuse for firing. the rationale for the firing has changed like 6 times in a day, he's just doing the usual "throw out a bunch of excuses cuz my supporters will buy at least one" thing

so you think that a 30 year DOJ careerist democrat let Trump cow him into violating his ethical duties as an attorney? as if rosenstein wouldnt have been regarded as a hero for resigning and going on a media blitz.

Imagine ascending to white house just troll someone. Genius. He should declare himself Emperor and a living God and have Rosie burnt at the stake.

Did he tell her that while helping her polish the floorboards, Chip?

Being Trump must feel like a billion-dollar wingasm at all times of the day

glad to still see smugness around