My fellow Aryan brothers, are you prepared to give your life for the ethnostate?

My fellow Aryan brothers, are you prepared to give your life for the ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8kuB-E4Z8Ao
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
twitter.com/search?q=richard b spencer
google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1296&bih=588&q=richard b spencer&oq=richard b spencer&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i24k1l5.1219.3821.0.4378.19.18.0.0.0.0.285.2331.0j7j5.12.0....0...1.1.64.img..7.12.2324.0.aHXVqLNTHK0
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
sputniknews.com/politics/201703081051372136-cia-wikileaks-dump-twitter-reaction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Adolf Skywalker

youtu.be/8kuB-E4Z8Ao

Why did Richard look so scared when the nigger was speaking to him? He looked like he just had some mindblowing revelation.

No. Will happily shoot facists in the streets when civil war comes. Fuck your ethnostate.

BLACK'D

nice tits

Nice tits.

editing

Where is this from?

Balkanization is the future.

Is this the white nationalist version of skrillex?

BASED TITS

what is that piece of poo doing on his head

What does his milk taste like?

>egg head
>not blonde
>xeno estrogen titties
The CIA really dropped the ball on this guy, obvious disinfo shill

how can a human being look so goofy?

is this shopped?

We must secure the ethnostate at all costs! Deus vult!

Hail victory! Hail our people!

ENRICHED

This is what's going to happen: having brown kids will one day stop being hip and trendy and people will segregate themselves from most black people because living around them means a lot more bullshit to deal with.

>yfw it's the CIA trolling

CHEETO TITS

how much estrogen is this dude taking? Dude has some serious bitchtits.

Is this shopped or is he transitioning?

I can't wait for you to try. There is nothing I want more than to end you and all your delusional kind!

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

Nice tits.

nice tits

Modern day Jews have no relation to the Israelites or Jews of the Bible.

Nope, it's the same pic that's on his radix site or whatever.

>richard spencer
jesus christ this faggot needs to die already

We'll fuel our civilization on male breast milk. Seriously how do you take that pic, see those tits and that stupid haircut and still decide to publish? The haircut is dumb. It's fuckin' dumb.

T H I C C

Except for the Torah.
Right, Rabbi?

All Jews follow or at least honor the Torah.
Which means, if the Torah is evil, all Jews are evil.

Agree or nah? And why? :^)

this silences the Jew

I never said the Jews are good or that I'm one fyi. I was simply stating that the tribes of Israel don't have any modern day equivalent, meaning that modern day Jews have no validity with their claims over Jerusalem and surrounding land.

>meaning that modern day Jews have no validity with their claims over Jerusalem and surrounding land.

do you think any modern Jews are going to accept that?

>tfw he has bigger tits than my gf

Why the fuck is Chuck there?

the funny thing is shitskin nigger post this HIGHLY EDDITED photoshopped imagine of him and he still LOOKS 1000x better then ANY NIGGER OR SHITSKIN EVER WILL

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
fucking pathetic

>MI5 Shill

Nipples protruding. Disgusting!

How he can talk about deporting all blacks to Madagascar when it's rightful Mongoloid clay?

I think that's a shop. He has done / still does, short-side haircuts, but there's no way he'd let himself look like such shit.

's right. We'll go back to, that the Sneetches /without/ stars upon thars will be the cool thing.

What's that period blood stain doing on your flag?

It's not edited it was posted on his social media. Also no one said niggers look better than him, why are you so triggered faggot?

Haha of course this nigga got gyno.

yeah, no - proof or stfu.
twitter:
twitter.com/search?q=richard b spencer

Google image search:

google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1296&bih=588&q=richard b spencer&oq=richard b spencer&gs_l=img.3..0l5j0i24k1l5.1219.3821.0.4378.19.18.0.0.0.0.285.2331.0j7j5.12.0....0...1.1.64.img..7.12.2324.0.aHXVqLNTHK0

well...theres always Zionism

Sorry, but could you please expand on the role of "shills" such as Spencer and Southern? Milos weaponized degeneracy is easy to understand but wherein does the truth in Spencers and Southerns messages on white bloodlines and anti-Islam support Zionist agendas? Thank you.

We can't stop it, OP

see pic related here and here I believe you'll agree Spencer is a Zionist shill. If not, and his own words don't convince you, you're likely a Zionist shill.

The same applies to Lauren and Milo. Just lurk moar.

totally not an anti-white Zionist shill

Yes, but not with you as the leader. Turn into Rockwell and then we'll talk.

Zionist...
shills.

>those captions
kek

unshopped, you mong:

THIS TIME, THE WORLD!

That better happen before everyone's a shade of brown, before there's hardly anything to compare that situation with.

I understand having done some research where Spencer and Southerns ultimate allegiance may lay in (((them))) but to clarify, what of their message pertaining to pro white, anti Islam stance is uniquely beneficial to the Zionist? Thank you for the clarification, Milos obvious role need not be explained.

I'm ready

Portland Oregon checking in

and in 5000 years everyone above the tropic of cancer will have evolved to white again because Vitamin D

When will the Anglos and the Aryans sink their differences and fight the common enemy?

youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI

BLACKED

>what of their message pertaining to pro white, anti Islam stance is uniquely beneficial to the Zionist?

MOSSAD/CIA is behind the sudden rise of Nationalism in America and Europe. The goal is to return America to an Ethno-State majority, because then Israel will have permission to do the same. They plan to drive out the Arabs from Israel, create Greater Israel by further expansion to house the 16 million Jews worldwide. And they're doing it through Zionism

The first time Zionism spread in America, Israel was created. This time, Greater Israel will be formed. There won't be a third time.

TIL Norway is based

Isn't the goal of a white ethno majority state counter intuitive to what I observe as a Zionist operated ploy to open up borders and destroy state nationalism via Islam acceptance and the shoehorning of concepts like anti-monogamy as observed in contemporary society? Pic related.

HEY GUYS CLEAN YOUR ROOM

ALSO IT WOULDNT HURT TO GO OUTSIDE ONCE IN A WHILE

Jesus fucking christ

The sad part is that it will happen someday.
Unless you have alot of children and tell them to only marry their own nationality it will happen.

God fucking damn it
I don't want to be that guy who only has one kid and then have that one kid trash my families bloodline

wow... she's fucking hot. my snatch is moist as a snack cake.

t. Rosie O'Donnell

>Isn't the goal of a white ethno majority state counter intuitive to what I observe as a Zionist operated ploy to open up borders and destroy state nationalism via
Yes, absolutely. There is opposition. But if you don't know already that all opposition is controlled opposition, lurk moar fgt. The Alt-Right VS. Antifa, Dems. VS Repubs, Left VS Right, Macron VS Le Pen, Trump VS Hillary. All of it is controlled in order to paint a specific picture. No matter who you are, whether ANTIFA or Alt-Right, there is a crisis in front of you. If you're ANTIFA, your crisis is literally Hitler. If you're Alt-Right, your crisis is literally 1984. You're both experiencing the same crisis, only you perceive it slightly differently according to the narrative you've chosen to follow. Of course, the Crisis ploy isn't one dimensional. It never is with Jews. If the Crisis was limited to political ideologies the Jew would only be capable of conquering the world from the political standpoint. But the Jew is greedy. He wants to win the hearts and minds of the world. He wants the entire world to want to serve him. He will bring the whole world to the edge of destruction, and then when all hope is lost, he will offer the solution to the problems he himself manufactured: the NWO. It will not be some dark, scary transition, but one that the world will cry out for.

It was nice talking with you.

It was nice talking to you as well, thank you. My only question now is, who does the secular community believe needs to die and how can it happen? Are counter efforts futile?

Jeez, I wonder (((who))) is behind all of these anti-spencer posts lately?

Bring it on fascists. Most basement dwelling keyboard warrior ethnonationalists won't last the first week of fighting. Many will be killed in the streets. The rest can be indefinitely detained in reeducation camps. Go ahead and start shit irl. Let the days of reckoning begin fascist scum.

I'm sure you're a shining example of humanity

Limp wristed lefties would be crushed in an afternoon in a civil war situation. The Right has all the guns and training jackass.

>muh guns
Gonna be fun beating fascist scum and taking their guns. Fascists strung up proper from streetlights soon enough.

How can anyone take Dicky Spencer seriously with tits like those? He's got the biggest moobs I've ever seen on someone that thin.

Isnt that racist? What if Spencer said the black dudes great great grandkids will be white?

Not if he's the leader. Could he at least get a better haircut?

Do you beat off every time you larp on Sup Forums?

Before all you hunky white men sacrifice yourself, please be sure to impregnate a beautiful white woman and give her at least 2 babies.

It already is a white nation. Very few whites date or associate with
darkies.
The question is where it splinters with new borders when the brown
people vote to steal whitey's money, or if we can muster the political
will to print off some petro-dollars and pay the parasites to leave the
ones we can't deport.

>not liking fascist fashonista cut

>So 'Russian Hackers' Were CIA All Along? Twitter Reacts to WikiLeaks CIA Dump
sputniknews.com/politics/201703081051372136-cia-wikileaks-dump-twitter-reaction/

you can't be racist towards white people, remember?

nah.

just want to roll back jewish power by about 75%

>le MPC face

That's dumb. The left is literally CREATING nazis through their idiocy.

>t. Typical degenerate bringing sexual desire into conversations whenever possible
Sick fuck. Night of Antifa's Kinves will set your kind straight.

Jews expelling themselves and leaving us White countries? Oh no! This must be stopped! I want Shlomo here, teaching my kids about the gender spectrum in school!

>that meek response

What a beta, no wonder the liberal kike media likes him so much.

are you retarded?

Whiteness isn't just skin tone, or Chinese would be white.