Computing forever
m.youtube.com/user/LACK78
Gaelic Neo Reactionary
m.youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg
Granville Thorndyke:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCje9sy3kHqbevkRoeVd6LtA

News:
>(((Trump)))Praises Irish Taxes
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/trump-on-ireland-i-give-the-irish-a-lot-a-lot-of-credit-they-never-raised-their-taxes-1.3079722?mode=amp
>Another Pedophile left untouched by the IRA: prince Charles visits Kilkenny
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/prince-charles-tries-his-hand-among-kilkenny-hurling-royalty-1.3080041?mode=amp
>well this is gay
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/referendum-on-blasphemy-being-prepared-as-complaint-made-against-stephen-fry-1.3074334?mode=amp
>Diversity Goy!
m.independent.ie/irish-news/census-2016-revealed-irelands-fastestgrowing-town-the-county-with-65pc-born-elsewhere-and-the-urbanrural-divide-35703706.html
>Gardaí's Thot Patrol division takes another thot off the streets
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/naked-video-of-dead-woman-compounds-family-s-distress-1.3078653?mode=amp

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gIfWsHx-DVU
youtube.com/watch?v=ThU4Co0gjBo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pe7driNrW9k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ehMWzrnM9nk
youtube.com/watch?v=uQyr7nDLS4M
youtube.com/watch?v=ycMuYlgOSsA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLNlhZJJU-E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e337pApTFts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf is everyone gone to

Bump
There are some days when Traffic is low, I guess a lot of Irish anons actually have jobs or a social life, who would have figured?

bump

bout as barren here as ur potato fields

Another user suggested that NP should try to reach out to Highschool aged students who will be able to vote in the upcoming generals, by having events at schools, or getting involved with the youth in some way.
Any ideas on how this can be accomplished?

What's your thoughts on the middle class nutter journalist of broadsheet.ie topping herself after that video of her naked walking through Dublin appeared online? She wrote for broadsheet which afaik is a left wing website and she was apparently an artist and activist. Anyone got any info on her?

Suicide in itself is a very selfish and petty act

Funny thing is that no one could identify who she was just from the video but she killed herself nevertheless. Big deal being made about the whole thing by her fellow scumbag journalists and luvvies but the same shower of wankers launched a witch hunt in the media against a woman last month who told some curry nigger on the train to Limerick to fuck off back to India and there was no fucks given about the woman in that videos mental well-being but I guess that woman was a ebil rayciss.

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's the hypocrisy of the unprincipled left.
Wtf was she doing in that vid naked btw? Wasn't it out in public on CCTV as well?

Picks up a bit later, evening and odd weekends. There were two lads bickering here at 3am Irish time last night.

Good God, "Muh Kalegri Plan"

who /comfy/ here?

I'm trying to relax after fighting my way through traffic. Fuck, there's a day coming I'll be nabbing a can for the road home.

Been feeling a bit ill, how bout yourself?

Take it easy a chara

A bit tired and lonely senpai

dumping some memes

Not comfy at all
>Had a panic attack today during my oral exam in Italian
>completely fucked the exam up
>feel ashamed desu

>a bit tired and lonely
I know the feel well, my friend

She had mental health and addiction problems and was afaik a left wing journalist/activist/artist.

look lad, you'll be grand, its only one subject and the LC isn't even that important

You'll be grand, load of bollocks Italian anyway

Pretty comfy here enjoying the great weather past 10 days. Seen that there was a town in Meath with 65% foreigners and that's kinda brought my mood down a bit.

I'm in college. It's an elective class

We will return, Paddy O'Guiness. We will return.

kek, god help ya.
Was in Italy a few weeks ago, lovely place, their women are better looking than ours but are swarthy, saw one with blonde hair blue eyes and christ muh dik

These aren't half bad actually, lol

Ah sorry to hear lad, hopefully you didn't do too bad.

tfw no european gf

Same, last few weeks of sixth year and we're just skipping classes in the sun.

>tfw no Irish Molly-O
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gIfWsHx-DVU

>tfw no c.1985 Muriel Dacq

Aaayyy

Make ones aimed at Republicans please and how our ancestors fought for hundreds of years for the ownership of our ethnic homeland only for the gates of our land to be opened to the whole world to feed the capitalist machine in Ireland and thus we are facing the prospect of being a minority in our homeland and the death of our ethnicity and culture through mass immigration

Yea, we should make SF, FF, and FG meme balls

Ireland doesn't have a border and Ireland doesn't have its own currency. You're not a real country by any meaningful metric. Why would they want to join you? You're just a region of Brussels.

not doing to well meself i have to go to my GP about mental health for some reason

I have a simple test for males to find out if they are Irish or not.

You're not Irish unless you've pulled your 12 year old mick off to Geri Maye on the Den.

That'd put an end to them paper Irish frauds.

Shes hot desu, wtf is that, Drunk Sesame Street?

oh yes.

Were after getting knocked out of Eurovision. Bad buzz.

It's the Den lad. A staple of Irish childdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThU4Co0gjBo

The muppet in the picture is Snotzer. The other famous ones are Bosco (he was the first). Then Dustin the Turkey represented Ireland in Eurovision, and Zig and Zag turned into black comedians. Great fun.

we wont win anyway lad
we only ever get pity points or points from UK.

>tfw when the den is replaced with utter bollox and all thats left in its place is (((TRTE))) and (((RTE Junior)))

Definitely and I'd do it myself except I don't even have a laptop atm as I'm poor af.

Kek, that's funny

This was American Childdom in the 90s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pe7driNrW9k
(Watch till end) i have no clue how this made it past FCC censors

>tfw ywn come home from playschool to watch socky and dustin banting it up before watching the Toy Story tape you've watched every other day

I wish we were a sovereign isolationist island doing our own thing with no immigrants but sadly that's not the case anymore.

>watch toy story tape you've watched every other day
We'll color me autistic

this cannot be real

Eat well, sleep well and exercise lad if it's depression you're suffering from and lay of the drink.

Is it a loyalist party?

I'll vote for them just to spite those continental cucks.

It gets better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ehMWzrnM9nk
Again, I have no idea how the FCC let this slip by

It's all a fix anyway and it's the height of faggotry so no big deal.

ive never been drunk but i was in a shit mood a while back. i just hope it doesn't impede my chances of going off to the Leb and getting shot at

Toy Story was my favourite movie as a child. It was great to watch every day when you were 4.

Good idea maybe if you got interested students to ask if they could invite a guest speaker

> that ending
10/10

The gypsy will probably win knowing those cunts

>4 years old
Oh that's different, never mind
They don't make cartoons like they used to, the creator of that show is /our/guy, he has a blog where he talks about how faggy the tv industry has gotten sincere he's left
How do we get students? Poster campaigns near schools?

>if it's depression you're suffering from lay of the drink.

Well hopefully you'll return to good form and get a tour of Lebanon

>ive never been drunk

any of ye recommend any fashy sci-fi or historical books??

obligatory reading if ye havent already

Have you not heard of Punky?

youtube.com/watch?v=uQyr7nDLS4M

i get buzzed but ive never been blackout drunk when i drink

forgot to link this too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ycMuYlgOSsA

punky is the official mascot for the irish alt-right

This book is GOAT
Oh I know about Plunky
>have some Powdered toast man
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLNlhZJJU-E

No it's that irl autistic kid with his own tv show

> not drinking 17 pints on a Friday

punky is the official animated mascot then

Jesus
Is that show popular over there?

the autist show or punky??
because i vaguely remember both

Dont even care for that crap. Shitty globalist music, Its all fixed and all the people involved are dumb liberal tranny loving fags. The whole thing smells of kikery to me

you missed a cracking night of anti-fascist poetry and music lads

Both I guess

they were both kinda talked about for a while then faded away into obscurity as most things do

>Connolly youth movement
I can feel him spinning in his grave from across the pond

I love Sin É its a great pub but that entire area of the city has become a marxist hold up in the past year it breaks my heart

What was it like?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e337pApTFts

As the other lad said, exercise, particularly weightlifting for men, and running in nature (as opposed to a boring treadmill) can do wonders for mental state of mind. Always good to do a bit of reading too.

Good luck in the Leb if you ever get deployed.

Please help us Eirebros. We're running out - we don't have much longer left - and if the blood dry we will die.

They're appropriated all the Irish leaders. Everyone was a nigger-loving, faggot-adoring loser back then in 1916, don't you know? They totally loved gays and wanted Ireland overrun with non-whites. That was the whole point of the Rising, lads!

Just stay calm, keep quiet and give us your blood. It will not hurt you much.

If you went into the facebook event page for that and saw some of the people on the "going" list you'd have a good laugh let me tell you. Didnt realise Irish youth could be so brainwashed.

That title sounds hostile kek

*Gunshots*

horrific. that dirtbird rapper at one point was just hitting a bodhran and chatting shit. some poor yank tourists came in and were disgusted.

fuck sake the place was packed with degenerates; hammer and sickle t-shirts, antifa pins on sale at the door (4.50 a pop), and loads of dyed hair

I think its because of the left wing anarchist/antifa types who are squatting in Grangegorman

*blocks your path*

What were the Americans expecting?
How young were they, and how many of them? Were they all Urbanites?

Jaysus sounds awful. I have to feel sorry for the yanks who pay so much money to come over to see the land of their ancestors and get greeted by the Dublin that we have today. Poor sods