Most of Europe is scientifically cuckhold

Since 2002, hundreds of thousands of people around the world have logged onto a website run by Harvard University called Project Implicit and taken an “implicit association test” (IAT), a rapid-response task which measures how easily you can pair items from different categories.

To create this map, they used data from a version of the test which presents white or black faces and positive or negative words. The result shows how easily people's minds automatically make the link between the categories – what psychologists call an “implicit racial attitude”. Redder countries show higher average bias, bluer countries show lower average bias.

In other words, people of redder countries are slower to associate blackness with positive words such as “good” or “nice” and faster to associate blackness with negative concepts such as “bad” or “evil”.

tl;dr: people in redder countries are unconsciously more likely to make racial distinctions, the bluer your country is, the more cucked its inhabitants are

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/editors-blog/this-map-shows-what-white-europeans-associate-with-race-and-it-makes-for-uncomfortable-reading/
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?56739-Classify-an-incredibly-hairy-Georgian-wrestler-(Georgi-Ketoev)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yay

We can finally do away with the myth that the anglosphere is """uncucked"""

>italian pastalectuals

based czech

Do Latvians have black potatoes?

Nice

>Harvard University
>italian pastalectuals
ok sub-kraut

> tfw one of your flag colors is black

We are already based thanks to gypsies, lol
9 in 10 females find them utterly disgusting
I´ve met only 2 black people in Prague since I was born

God fucking dammit, why do we always have to be clueless about everything

Ah, yes since we all got the letter in the mail asking us to log onto this site and do the tests. What do you mean "only for the intellectuals" My friend we ALL did the test.

Nice meme but i never heard of this.

>Harvard makes survey
>medi-nigger activates his spaghettibrain to make himself look less shitty and others shittier
>be pastalectual
>drown in garbage

>having less racist biases is being a cuck

Serbia wtf

But nogs are only available in a shade of shit

Your females tend to be less loyal, cuck

have some education you illitterate nigger

iflscience.com/editors-blog/this-map-shows-what-white-europeans-associate-with-race-and-it-makes-for-uncomfortable-reading/

also enjoy all the shitskin we send

Disappointed by croatia and austria.
Finland rules the north.

Christcucks BTFO

I have noticed leople here act kind of cold and condescending to nogs. They're "polite", but for a Med culture that's basically an insult.

We're pretty cold to foreigners in general. Beware: if a portuguese is smiling at you it probably means they are trying to sell you something.

still blackness...

Black colour is your fucking stripe, but not a fucking African
Africans are only available in a shade of shit

Are you blind or just retarded?

tell me about it.

Put your slivovich aside and fucking read the OP post one more time.

It's still not scientific and it doesn't matter how much you spin it.
>some people somewhere are slower at linking the word "black" with negative things than others
>this makes you a cuck for blacks
>Mario can now rest easy living in his 3rd world house with 3rd world plumbing
>because he WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

>Servs

I'm not surprised tbqhfam

That's because you have never met a nigger so black he looks blue in the sun because his skin reflect UV rays

>cucked
>It's still not scientific RREEEEEEEE
>still cucked
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Posso lhe interessar um bacalhau, caro senhor?

Shouldn't you go back to your government-mandated cuckshed Hans? You don't want your green commie president to get angry

Servia again cucked, they want that nigger dick.

>so obsessed with cuckoldry he has to use it in every post
>be Italian
>drown in garbage
>become the garbage

Black people = people of shit (of Africa)
I´ve never seen more than one "black" person in Prague, all of them looked like a shade of shit

>thread about cuckery in europe
>surprised if i talk about how cuck he is in the comments since he's screeching autistically about an Harvard's program to be "not scientific"
are you retarded?

Italy may be one of the few countries in the world that stop functioning if you actually persecuted organized crime.

>irrelevant sub kraut start talking about economy
oh this is gonna get funny

Muslim Albanian are even worse, unless you are a northern Gheg you deserve death.

E que tal uns caracóis? Está na altura do ano.

I have met niggers so dark they made American nogs look like Anglos in comparison

> all of them looked like a shade of shit
Those were French.

Why don´t we just call them shitts? The most of them are more brown than black

This test also reveals the opposite - speed to associate whiteness with good things.

Let's see THAT map, OP.

>a hook nosed hairy semitic man who's country LARP as European thinks he can wish death upon anyone except his ugly half man half baboon kin

So every country associates black faces with "bad" or "evil". Must be true then.

At least we've got something.

Nah, French look like a shade of piss

>"wealthy" Nord on par with France per capita
>poor South on par with Greece
If anything Italy teaches us that you don't have to be a nigger to be lazy.

Those were Canadians.

We never really had many niggers here, that may be why.

what are you talking about? this map also includes the association of witheness to positive things. again, the redder, the more likely to have racial bias. and not only about niggers

this is sadly true, south is a huge mess

This coming from an Albanian, there is nothing wrong with hook nose unless it's too much, all the real highland Albanians have it, manlet turk rape babies of course are going to dislike this sign of nobility. now, we have moderate amount of hair. there is nothing semitic about us, such unoriginal insults, nothing unexpected from an Albanian, after all you are the lowest IQ nation in Europe. traitors like you deserve death.

>Slovenia and Croatia are that cucked
hey, can we liberate your coasts? we'll make them more based than you ever will, that's for sure

And Estonia has hardly any, if any at all.

It has to do with social conditioning. Lack of social conditioning = association of strangers with dangers

Leave Slovenia alone. It has only 2 km of coast.

> Malta one of the most racist countries

MALTA NO

>Italy is literally Soviet-tier

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?56739-Classify-an-incredibly-hairy-Georgian-wrestler-(Georgi-Ketoev)

That's typical Georgian subhuman monkey right there.

You and anrmenians are semitic trash just look at the average georgian on YouTube or during weightlifting championships or the Georgian athletes on the Olympics, every Georgian I've seen is semitic looking.

>Balkans always the most retards.

Yugoslavia explain fucking yourself

Where are true whites then?
The West is blacked and The East is Slav

This.

>Countries with more non-whites like non-whites more
Wow, how could this be? Could it be that non-whites like other non-whites? And they participate in these surveys? No, of course not, that couldn't be possible.

2 km of OUR coast, you mean

Oh, shit, it is the depressed Lithuanian-bro.
Don't give up, dude!

It's true fagget.

Lol, no Corsica?
Owning South Tyrol?
What the fuck?

On vacation.

Don't worry dude, Georgians know nothing of Albania and have been cucked by Russia

South Tyrol is rightful Italian clay
we'd take Corsica too, but it's not like it was never really stolen from us
wouldn't mind them joining us if they wanted to, though

Aren´t your women models?
Are there any with aquilline nose?

absence of niggers and pretty good life.

OP link pls

I thought serbia was cool

>the bluer your country the more cucked it's inhabitants are
>Croatia - blue

This is a shit conclusion, brb enjoying my life in one of the most homogenous countries in which if you're gay you get beaten up all the time, if you're gypsy you're seen as garbage, if you're black.. oh well... I've never seen a black irl so I don't know mate

>look at this ethnic Armenian-Ossetian Ketoev guy
Yeah, Armenians look like gypsies, they are the least related people to us in the region btw. nice try. your are embarrassing, roach slave. here's a picture of hooked nosed man to remind you what a huge traitor you are.

South Tyrol is rightfully Austrian
Man, if you give it back, I will get your country´s generals some decent education to reconquer Corsica, Savoy and Nice

Only white

>white participants

Why can't leafs fucking read?

I did that test once, scored quite 'bad'.

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European Americans over African Americans.

>Could it be that non-whites like other non-whites? And they participate in these surveys?
>implying Iceland has more niggers than us

>South Tyrol is rightfully Austrian
czech i thought you were cool

hmm, based on this link and your initial post, it seems any country with a score above 0 connects black people (blackness) with negative. There is just a difference in degree.

>czech i thought you were cool
Italiano, I thought, that you could read

You are a monkey, nothing wrong with being a monkey, unless you aren't.

>not applicating statistics to your behaviour
what next, you'll get a hyena as a pet for your 3 year old offspring

awwwwwwwwwww

Brit-cuck reporting in. I can indeed confirm the truth of OP's statement. My wife has on a number of occasions had her sexual needs met by my next-door neighbour, Ubuntu M'wazi.

Many are.
And our men have the biggest balls in EU.

of course there's no country that scored 0, that would be impossible

I would say Italy destroys Austria in terms of great minds. Just saying.

>Ubuntu
kek

nice i wish i had a next door bull

Move to cuckshed.

>mfw Serbia is one the most raycis (((European))) state

it's the other way around

>what is the maxi trial

compared to Italian contribution to civilisation you're literally aborted midget

the only famous thing that came from Austria is libshit manlet failed wannabe painter addicted to amphetamines who's famous hobby was loud screeeeeching about his superiority