What do you reckon, Sup Forums, is she /ourgirl/ now?

What do you reckon, Sup Forums, is she /ourgirl/ now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50
youtube.com/watch?v=Wzuj6fFi7PE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>/ourSocialChameleon/

Yes

>taking whatever you can get

No this is Mandela effect, I refuse to believe this.

Used up whores always pretend to change face when they start to come to terms with the fact that nobody gives a shit about them, and just uses them for sex like the zero self-respect having piece of degenerate trash they are. It's a ploy.

Stop giving this vapid flappy beef void attention.

Only if she can me /mygirl/ first

Come on guys

I need this

Has she browsed Sup Forums excessively in the past three months?

She cant be anything but disgusting after I saw her hairy armpits.

She's usually not into pills.

why does everyone fancy her?

even people on here who hate her guts want to fuck her

am i missing something? i dont get it. is it the glasses?

nope.

heres why:

1) Her dismissal of contrary ethical opinion is *a priori* and that is the hall mark of a close-minded zealot who tends to think in quasi sociopathic ends-justify-means terms.

3) cisnormativity isn't a fucking thing. Neither is notbeingblueeyednormativity.

4) She could win over at least a good, intelligent chunk of us if she jumped into the /pool/ and showed us her tits

5) its not sexism, but it is hazing into the halls of the Pro-Patriarchiate.

it's the titties, obviously

I doubt it.
She doesn't stop to reflect.
She babbles.
She boils most everything down to moral accusations and I doubt she's questioned the roots of her morals.
Simplified: she makes assumptions and doesn't understand that she makes assumptions.
Only when you question your own assumption do you move toward wisdom.
She's good on camera.
That about all.
Peace out.

She looks like Riley Reid's fatter, slightly autistic little sister.
It's thirst, Jim.

She has finally realized the hypocrisy of the SJW movement. She is getting slowly red-pilled. It won't be long now.

who wouldn't wanna fuck this pudgy, big tittied little qt3.14??

More like her subscriber numbers are dropping because of the SJW horseshit she's been pushing, and she doesn't want a real job, so she's shifting gears to chase shekels.

you can look at my tits all you want

She just goes wherever the wind is blowing at the moment. Next week she will be be a power ranger.
> Heroin fucks your brain up!

Damn, that whore got fat as fuck!

yet another woman hitting her mid 20s and finally realizing the world doesn't work like they said in college

AAAAND I just saw the vid, it was pretty OK. I like the idea of debates as long as she doesnt just find strawmen antiSJWs

also on twitter she's getting a lot of praise. wouldn't it be nice if SJWism died off totally

get her talking about pic related or pizzagate and then we're really in business

Tbf she was never one of those "kill all men" feminists. Just kinda naive imo. Even now she probably isn't getting really redpilled; might be the next shoeonhead, not the next evalion.

Why are people claiming that one of the people who helped destroy western women is now all of a sudden "one of us"? Laci has spammed threads about herself on Sup Forums almost 10 years.

>wouldn't it be nice if Jews died off totally
FTFY
SJW's are small fry at this point. only plebbit still pretends to give a shit because they think that gives them cred.

Gorgeous pic, who's the artist?

>adopting a roastie turncoat the moment she hops the fence
What a fucking spineless scumbag you are, OP.

Fuck, I'd pound that tight ass into the next dimension

>might be the next shoeonhead,

we another of those like we need a hole in the head.

Her body is made for pregnancy. She is like a pot of honey, if you can't see that it's because you're a fucking faggot lusting for manholes.

Naah, but useful idiots are welcome

Hairy armpits are hot stfu

>control + F for youtube
>zero results

REEEE
You should have linked it for meme team six to win the comment war.
YOU KNOW THE FUCKIN DRILL, sort by new, upvote every frogposter.

remember, SHE IS A SEXUAL HEDONIST SPREADING JEWISH LIES TO YOUNG KIDS ON YOUTUBE.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

>jews hate her now

yep she's officially /ourgirl/ now

but arnt you faggots always complaining about fat feminists?!

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself and to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

Hell no, she's got a long way to go.

Plus, she's mentally retarded

>some guy from israel said somethin mean guys
>JEWS HATE HER
>disregards the fact that she "teaches" hypersexual Jewish filth "sex ed" invented by weirdos like (((Kinsey))) and (((freud))

Back to T_D plebbit, leaf.

It's very rude to be snooping in other peoples things & space without their permission. Your parents didn't raise you right.

What if the pandering doesn't work and this pair of talking bazoongas betrays her userbase while obtaining jack shit from the opposite side?
Will she an hero while livestreaming?
>pretty please

>implying you can compete with mommy huma

im sorry youre too fucking retarded to realize i was joking. must be hard to live as a brainlet

She isn't fat enough to complain, she is well below the critical mass

She leaves out that she is also Jewish.

She almost looks like a normal girl again.

I think her first redpill came from her interview with Blair White. She basically was rude with her pen clicking and waving off White's experiences being a rape victim as nothing more than anecdotal.

Fucking media whores selling to the crowd they think will buy it

no, they are not.
>>jews hate her now
>yep she's officially /ourgirl/ now
I also hate the following: Gay pride parades,muslims,orthodox jews,liberals,sjws,commies,niggers,retards,r/the_donald,reddit in general and many more, knock yourself out with all of these /yourthings/ now. Because you know if I hate them that means they're "fuckine basseeed"

>haha i love Sup Forums
>Sup Forums so funny
>switches to the side with more people
>Sup Forums bad
>no one likes that side anymore
>guys, i'm one of you and will now spam threads on Sup Forums as i usually do! red pill!

she has a really nice, feminine complexion.
and she is obtainable for the average Sup Forumslock

gnarley surgery on shitty jew genetics
dad must b laoded for the tansformation
is it a tranny?
communism is evil
capitalism without regulation is what we all need

She is LITERALLY cancer.

>Blaire White
>Lacy Green
>redpilled
Stop glorifying faggots and roasties Sup Forums, they are parts of the problem.

>She almost looks like a normal girl again.
If that looks normal to you, you need to go out more. She still looks like an SJW, and will permanently be one.

Don't know about you, but the one with the glasses is a fucking degenerate SJW she would need a red pill in the arse the sice of a VW beattle to turn neutral.

I do not disagree with the 2 ciclops.

>plastic toy can with frogs depicted

Hell no.
She's just trying to get a seat in the life raft before the titanic sinks into the -1 degree waters.

You should be gassed before Moshe.

She's doing exactly what britt venti did. Jesus Christ are all women just brainless attention whores?

I'd let her sit on my lap in the raft if you know what I mean

I can see it

>and she is obtainable for the average Sup Forumslock
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
OH FUCK thanks for the laugh, lad.

>shes a jew

that explains everything.

kek

Avert your eyes from the glory of our true queen less you be blinded!

OY VEY

DELETE
THIS
IMMEDIATELY

She's questioning the leftist narritive.

Its only a matter of time before she goes full fash.

She's a degenerate slut.

There's no going back for her kind. She will be used as an example.

Did I miss something?
Did Laci Green change her opinions? I haven't exactly been following her.

>OY VEY

>DELETE
>THIS
>IMMEDIATELY

She's doing the "pretend i'm learning so it can be seen less as pandering when i move continue toward the direction the pendulum is already swinging" routine so that she can keep the ad bucks going.

little they know, because no Sup Forums love story has ever had a happy ending

Just watch the damn video.

Also as user posted above: Saving this for later.

You could probably jam your mutilated jew-cock into the one on the left for $20 worth of meth.

Wouldn't even need a condom, she's 100% sterile from all the crystal she does.

anyone who would fuck this and not Laci with her giant fucking fish lips is officially a faggotron

I see. Sounds like a thing she'd do.

No.

fucking gross bitch

>is it the glasses?

i think so, yes.

the same way you do every day of the year you fat cunt

you can keep them, thanks

Unless she grows her armpit hair out, no thanks. How can you people accept women who have fallen for the globalist hair removal agenda?

OT, but am I the only one who had an accurate memory of all of the common Mandela effect memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wzuj6fFi7PE

I wasn't even surprised when Trump declared and won. I guess I'm just an old traveller of this timeline.

I want to bury my face in those pits while she jerks me off with her feet

>ecelebs

if i had a choice between gassing all ecelebs and their followers or gassing all the jews, i would actually have to think about it

I'd like to nestle my face between those moles.

She will never be ours. Even if she becomes red-pilled. She's one of the reasons why the west is a cesspool. If anything, she'll be the first one tossed into the ovens.

I wonder if she would accept me as a sexual partner despite my case of ED that only allows me to go half mast

she's simply admitting to entertaining other ideas form her own

maybe saying that doxxing and virtue signal social media silencing isn't such a nice thing to do

that's the revolutionary controversial thing she's talking about in this video

Gee wiz I wonder what she thinks about cultural Marxism

This tbhfam. Shoe is a race mixer, if she tried to enter the ethnostate she would be brought into the next room and quietly executed with the rest.

I didn't say they were redpilled but she did get a few from Blair White. I don't glorify anyone cause I know tomorrow they end up on CNN for over-exaggerated scandal.

Her hair is cut and is of a natural color. It also looks like she took out her lip piercing and may have lost a bit of weight.

She's got a long ways to go but its possibly she could be redpilled.

>think in quasi sociopathic ends-justify-means terms

Bingo.

It's definitely a positive sign of the times.