Based /r/the_donald made a meme!

Based /r/the_donald made a meme!

It's an amusing drawing.

NO

NO

TAKE ANYTHING ELSE BUT GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF FARAGE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

kill yourself

LMFAO I LOVE BASED milo I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

praise kekistan!

people unironically like milo.

I wish Sup Forums could be as cool.

disgusting

wow. they impressively recycled a meme from 2005. wow

>liberal youtuber
>redpill

reditt was a mistake

The redpill has been hijacked and watered down.

Drink bleach and kill yourself, OP.

Pedes do not fall for the D&C tactics

We are all united in our support of Trump, that's all that matters.

Whatever political affiliation or ideology you hold is 2nd to our loyalty in our God Emperor.

I'm going to hang myself now, that was so much cringe.

>Supporting a faggot
>Supporting a civic nationalist e-celeb
>Mixing up /r9k/ and Sup Forums mems
>Any of this is redpilled

Praise kek. xD xD

Sow when are you going to revoke women's voting rights?

>Sargon of Cuckkad

>YouTube celebrities

Underage faggots need to leave

Literally knife yourself faggot

>Degenerate faggot Milo
>Save civilization

Maybe Pepe is better off dead.

Lol fuck milo he's a faggot kike

sad!

Tried to warn ya'll but you wouldn't listen

Sargon is a cuck

this is what you get for allowing president trump generals on your board goyim

Was that supposed to be an insult?

I'll have to agree here. Why the fuck did those faggots put Are Nige on there? He doesn't seem to belong.

Come to think of it why the fuck is lebbit posting not a bannable offense? Fuck off OP you fucking faggot.

>lumping farage in with this autism

Get your fucking shit out of here and commit suicide. Your words will not be appreciated here. Sup Forums is not your place. Go back to your degenerate subreddit you came from and NEVER RETURN.

Wow. Every time someone replies to me with this pic I totally abide and leave.

Lol cucks.

Funny how no one ever mentioned this the_donald whatever before trump being elected, reddit was fully Bernie shill at election times.

i fookin luv the donald m8

The entier trump presidency is an r_thedonald tier shitfest. When hes done in 8 years the USA will be, less white, more liberal, more degenerate, involved in more sand-people wars and the economy will still suck ass.

Haha spencer cucks on suicide watch

Sup Forums is now (((Sup Forums))) and reddit tards are their goy.

BASE MAYMAY KEK FROGGER MILO HAZ DRUNK THE DRUMPH TAKE THAT LOZER LIBTERDS
HA
HA
HA

>classical liberal YT skeptic
>Milo
>saving civilization

Sup Forums is like the autistic older brother that REEEEEEEEEs when their younger, normie brother becomes the most popular kid at school. "I was doing that way before you," they scoff in the corner. "I made those memes."

But nobody cares about Sup Forums. I'm sorry, that's just how it is. You're an underground culture. Reddit is the mainstream. You can't do anything about that. So just continue scoffing away at your younger brother, while he gets all the pussy you missed out on.

Awesome and cringy at the same time.

Fuck off retard.

Stop punching right, that's what the globalists want.

Remember what happened last time you nazi larpers tried to hijack a movement?

When was that, 1940 I believe? Yeah, this ones for you FAGGOT.

Why is he holding a red bean?

It's fine.

>1 post by id who isn't even op

So you got assblasted on someone else's behalf? Kek.

Literal fake news picture, redditor. You have to go back.

SHADILAY~!

infighting is never positive. you are doing literally the same thing that the poster that you quoted does. That is not constructive.

To be constructive, we need to continue winning - and make no mistake - we ARE winning

This.

They're mad because they're irrelevant and stuck with literal human trash.

Actually, stormfags are trash too.

stop punching right against them, then

sauce?

Wtf i love reddit now.
If only Sup Forumsacks could create such dank memes.
Maybe i can become a true memster if i go on reddit.

#MAGA
#basedmilo

Follow me on instagram lol xD

This image makes me cringe so hard...

Says neo-liberal retard who disavows all le ebil scary white nationalists, you're cancerous and deserve a bullet to the head. Western civilization can't be saved until leftists and you traitors get a bullet to your heads

If this gets normies taking the red pill then it's good.
Once you had one red pill you generally have them all eventually.

What's Farage up to nowadays?

>winning

Not even close to what Sup Forums wanted from A right wing candidate

Thats actually some really fuckin nice artwork.

But it comes from r/t_d so to the ether it.

>Let's change the world for the better, Reddit! SHADILY! Praise kekistan!

You retards just don't get it. We don't want to be popular and we're sick and tired of you faggots trying to turn us into you and/or flooding our board without lurking and spreading your fucking newfag cancer. Go protest IRL and be inverted legionfags somewhere else.

They forgot someone....

>says the kid who gets asshurt over a meme not even directed at him.

> non-normies memes adopted by normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…
cough… cough…
EEEEEEEEEE!

fuck you system, I'm not spam, I just really hate normies that's all and I'm not a hater, fuck you

wow this actually gave me a real cringe sensation, these people are soooooo gay

Makes we want to vomit

>literally cultural appropriation
>T_D won't assimilate and steals our boards culture
WHY WONT T_D JUST KILL THEMSELVES ALREADY OMG

Fuck me dead there is alot of reddit here atm. And Sup Forums was already borderline unuseable.

Mean Girls (2005)

r dishin out the slamberrys woo

I-Is this a Mean Girls reference?

This is so fucking cringey. Leave Pepe and Nigel out of this!

I'll try to fuck with it

#dangerousfaggot
#daddymilo
#heforhe

Come join me on Reddit!

fuck sargon of cuckcad

Just relax, there is still 8pol and nothing we can really do about reddit niggers on Sup Forums desu, learn to let go of the past and move on to better things

Wrong.

We just want our relationship with Reddit and other mainstream platforms to be a one-way street.

Sup Forums produces memes that T_D (along with FB groups and whatnot) adopts and spreads to everyone else.

This is how it works. We're fine with you using material produced by us. Just don't try to present us with your merchandise.

YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS WHY DO NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO REDPILL NORMIES AND THESE ARE THE FACES TO DO IT? YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS YOU FUCKING KIKE LOVING NIGGERS HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WONDER RACISM IS DEAD ITS BECAUSE OF YOU KEKS

Go back to the trendies on reddit you goblin kissing globalist

No it's YOU who doesn't get it, Sup Forums faggot.

Half of this board is already a Reddit colony. And it's never gonna go away. No matter how much you scream. You're gonna take that dick.

Look at me.

We are the memes now.

WHEN WILL THIS END

But they aren't taking the redpill (race realisim), they are just picking up 4th grader memes and plastering them around the normie net, or worse using them IRL.

Post the original

Literally every single person shitting on Reddit is a jew. They are terrified the truth will get out. Personally it makes me want to kill every single Jew on this planet.

>Taking our memes and beating it like a dead horse.

You are not wrong OP. It's the reddit way. Always two steps behind, three times the cringe, and four times the faggotry.

>redpill
You're the retard here, The_Donald is neo-liberal board pretending to be redpilled but in reality they're just as cucked as anyone who doesn't care about saving western civilization. And yes, that means whites have to be absolute majority. The_Donald doesn't like this idea because it's racist.

stay mad reddit.
you aren't welcome and you never will be.
aslo your a fucking retard if you think sargon and milo (nased black cock sucker is redpilled.

For you

Its actually pretty good for entry level normies... Poltards btfo and stfu...

T_D is currently doing more work to attract the normies to our cause that the triggered echo chamber known as (((pol)))...

>Milo
Has been
>Nigel
Ukip's polling
>Sargon
Actually worthless

>YOU FUCKING RETARDED FAGGOTS WHY DO NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO REDPILL NORMIES

Dude, the election is fucking OVER. The normies that we "redpilled" and that our useful idiot redpilled VOTED FOR TRUMP AND HE WON. The stupid subreddit outlived its fucking usefulness and it should be deleted. Why is it even still a thing?

>YOU ARE SO FUCKING DUMB IF YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS YOU FUCKING KIKE LOVING NIGGERS HOLY FUCKING SHIT NO WONDER RACISM IS DEAD ITS BECAUSE OF YOU KEKS

You're a fucking inverted legionfaggot and don't even realize it. You traded in your guy fawkes mask for a kekistan flag.

I said it before and I'll say it again and again: civic nationalism is cancer.

I don't know that's actually pretty good. Made me laugh.

i don't think they are redpilled you fucking twat, i think they are entry level to the redpill

why do 1488 not understand PR? do you think hitler campaigned on kill all jews? fucking retarded faggots HOLY SHIT

cringe

Every character in this image is british.

How does our superiority feel, americucks?

Wow look at all the Jews in this thread! Gonna need a lot of bullets. Gassing is too inefficient.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA