Can someone explain to me why /leftypol/ adores this freak?

Can someone explain to me why /leftypol/ adores this freak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-IwkBJYsun0
youtube.com/watch?v=5EYxqocgk9g
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ng-piHhuP8
youtube.com/watch?v=kj24WQbTI4o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jVqHxMgWeE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brilliant grasp of history, has consistently insightful and funny social and philosophical critiques, and is currently Marxisms best hope for inspiring the youth

Why don't you go ask them

Who is he?

I'm new here sorry, but I identify as a "leftypol"

>is currently Marxisms best hope for inspiring the youth

my sides.

Because he's extremely interesting and his books are surprisingly easy to understand if your IQ is over 100

*sniff

He's hilarious

because he's smart and cool. and not a faggot like rightist speakers

They shouldn't.
He fully grasps and interprets and supports using Nazi imagery to undermine the left's antifree-speech stance and ideology
Also, he said he'd vote for Trump.
So long story short, they adore him because they have a poor understanding of his ideas.
Typical.

Because he is convoluted. Lefties love to sound smart.

Though, the film "Pervert's Guide to Cinema" is really good. He has interesting hot takes on cinema stuff. If you're into that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IwkBJYsun0

Well, Sup Forums?

It's true. He's probably the most well known contemporary Marxist around.

Is he /ourmarx/?

I don't really know, same thing with Stirner.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EYxqocgk9g

He's based

dead commies are best but self-hating commies are a good runner up

He speaks like a cocaine addict who reads shitty philosophy books. Probably he is.

Spit fetish

>Adores
you haven't been there for a long time have you

He's a closet fascist.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ng-piHhuP8

Left-wing just throw around niche intellectual names when they're having echo chamber discussions on the internet. Perfect example of this is Finnegans Wake

No I haven't, but most people there seem to worship him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kj24WQbTI4o

Ever considered killing yourself?
If not, you should.

something something pure ideology. Also he is controlled opposition

We have plenty of ideologies there, not all of us even like Zizek. Personally I make fun of him, he's right on some issues but ultimately I'm M-L.

Thanks for demonstrating a typical 12 year old memer's interpretation of Zizek

>M-L
Marxist-Liberal?

ideology and so on and so on
*sniff*

He is the epitome of the flaccid worthless "philosopher" who in real life is a filthy, disheveled loser who is only popular because he rejects Christianity and simply inverts all normal reasoning.

Literal quote:
"So you see, *sniff*, love is evil, really"
Obviously that is a nonsensical quote, that could only be entertained by reddit-tier fedora faggots.

>oh I get it now, morality is bad, love is bad, and *selfish hedonism* is what is truly enlightened! Wow thanks Zizek!

By the way his son actually talks shit to his face and he writes articles about how his son doesn't respect him.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jVqHxMgWeE
Lol

Marxist-Leninist, or tankie as they call me

He's a likable guy, even though I don't agree with him in many cases he has some good political commentary occasionally.

I feel like an intellectual ant compared to this guy. Feels bad.

Slavoj Zizek

>I identify as a "leftypol"
kill yourself

They aren't smart enuff for this guy, that's why

>By the way his son actually talks shit to his face and he writes articles about how his son doesn't respect him.
That I'd enjoy to hear more about.

>"So you see, *sniff*, love is evil, really"
What's the context with this one?

You obviously have a worse understanding.
He would vote for Trump because that shill Hillary was the only other choice.

That's why the right hates him
>Right wingers have the rhetoric of a child

opresion scale:
+1 ticks
+1 slav
+1 comunist
+1 stutter
-1 white
+1 overweight
+1 hugly
-1 male
-1 cisgender
+10 antidrumpfy

duno sempai he has decent score compared to other people, he deserves it must had a very hard life

Because he's a pseudo intellectual who uses big words that the braindead idiots don't understand and therefore they assume he's saying something insightful.

It's the same reason shitty but complicated/laborious movies get rated highly. People want to feel smart, and simply stating the obvious of "none of this makes any sense" is far too much to ask from these fools.

/leftypol/ is not an identity it's a board on 4+Sup Forums.

muh form of cumunism has nevuuuuur bean trid

cause he's fucking badass

absolute autism

dugin?

Holy shit I saw this guy the other night on RT news and i agreed with everything he said.

never understood leftypol's boner for stirner... he cared about workers and didn't like unrestricted capitalism, sure, but he was far from a communist. he didn't like that forced collectivism. in return, marx hated him and wrote hundreds of pages just shitting on him. he'd be somewhere around 26 or 30, the ideas he influenced the most.

He's a fucking genius. He knows the real enemy.

Do they? Zizek endorsed Trump for president, has plagiarized Jared Taylor's Amren, and hates homos and trannies. He's actually probably closer to Sup Forums than to /leftypol/.

>Slavoj Zizek
Thank you

>kill yourself
Fuck you

Like I said, I'm new here, please show more respect.

please leave

So many new fags.

LURK MORE OR

>please leave

See that's all you had to say. I will leave, I was just browsing anyway.

Way too hostile here. I've been called a nigger, a Jew, a faggot and was told to kill myself in just 20 mins of posting.

If I'm not mistaken, he's hated by leftists

Fucking leaf die