Student Help Illegals Across Border

What can be done about this?

12news.com/news/local/arizona/nau-students-prepare-to-help-immigrants-crossing-border/438726957

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/i-dag-faller-domen-mot-fredrik-onnevall
fileright.com/blog/is-the-cost-of-us-citizenship-worth-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>revoke citizenship
>throw to the other side of the wall

You imprison his ass as he is aiding illegals.

shoot them

that's a felony. enjoy 10 years minimum.

Charge them with human trafficking. 10 years to life in prison.

>rent a U-Haul
>invite illegals to ride inside
>park in JK Rowling's drive
>skidaddlanus

it only costs a couple hundred dollars for citizens ship (A little more if you want a lawyer to do all the paperwork for you)
but these people pay thousands to be smuggled by human sex traffickers in a van where they can possibly die of dehydration. Nigga what?
>also chillaquilles is the best Mexican food

I wish
They're completely open about it, they published this article in the news. Everyone knows it's happening but chooses to do nothing instead.

>students fromAZ
>go on social media and warn of trap
>or say to illegals "hi I'm here to help"
>please follow me
>have ICE waiting

In reality, the professors or university staff who are involved should have their jobs terminated immediately. I'm sure that all of these people's employment contracts have a clause saying that they can be fired if they are involved in a crime. Don't bother punishing the students, since that will only catalyze them. Just take away the institutional support and most will lose interest.

Now that I think about it we should meme into existence patriots guiding them to ICE

"Hey guys I want to be poor and increase competition for myself for jobs and housing, would you like a ride in my car to USA? I also want to show everyone how tolerant I am"

ICE will enjoy this

It's really dumb to do this now, ICE will just deport them, waste of time

At this point? Nothing. Because children will always be swinged by an appeal to emotions and empathy. Once that takes over then logic won't matter. It's only when they grow up and find that they can't benefit from the good will they showed when they were young, then they'll become nationalistic and self centered. That's why the only lefties you see at either extremely rich because they do profit from these actions, or not well off at all because they have nothing to lose and want gibs

This is an actual crime, and they are advertising it online. How fucking dumb are these people?

The president of Arizona State actively supports the dream act and protects dream act students, let alone all the shenanigans the professors get away with

I had a lecture once where the professor let some guy who does this kind of stuff speak. They leave water stations and marked trails in the desert.

first amendment bitch

cant have your cake and eat it too

thankful my better country doesnt have idiot amendments like you

This is NAU not ASU

Less civilized people would ambush, kill the males, rape the females, flay the students.

Report it to ICE.
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
That's what I'm doing right now, haha.

why would you be so cruel?

are you not capable of empathy and sympathy?

imagine yourself in a hellhole life and you manage to evade all of the sex traffickers and scammers and you think finally this is your chance to escape from hell

and then some uncultured asshole american with zero life experience pretending to be nice leads you into a trap with a smile on his face?

I know, but this fuckery goes on at all three universities here

I'm surprised nobody has spiked those water stations with a tasteless drug that would either kill them or incapacitate them enough that they die from the elements.
The border country is a dangerous area.

Jesus man, what kind of leftist shithole did you go to?

That's be a hell of an option to give lefties

They can come in if you give them your citizenship and take their place in mexico

Arizona State. I'm an engineering student and it was one of the warm and fuzzy liberal crap classes they make you take as a freshman. But this school isn't that bad. There's lots of veterans that go here and I've even seen people wear MAGA hats in the open.

I need information on this Vanessa Savel in order to report their shitty organization. Does anybody with fagbook want to look her up?

Send the people who helped the illegals into the country to the same country the immigrants came from.

Just had an idea.

Leave marked trails that bring them directly to ICE.
Oh, what fun that would be. I wish I lived down there.

It's fagbook /vanessa.savel

Thats why you go through the proper immigration process instead of being a criminal you idiot.

>aiding and abetting

Introduce them to the legal system as part of their "education."

That's because the entirety of the UA, NAU and ASU system is comprised of pozzed out UC rejects

This

I'm in state, and I notice that every other student here is either from California or the midwest.

No mercy for traitors.

one of my friends goes to asu. he went to a trump rally and ended up as the photo for a lot of news articles

Hey guys, as it turns out, snitching is fun.
Is there anyone else I can rat out, It feels good.

Yeah Donald's son spoke here once. I had to go to class but I saw the rally outside the building.

Build Wall to keep everyone in

Go fuck yourseld you hypocritical cuck

I've spent the past 2 years legally trying to get into your cucked country, I've soent thousands. I'm educated and hard working.

And you want to give these people a free pass? Have you seen our country's rape and murder stats?

Fuck you, you piece of shit

Aiding and abetting

Human (well.. debatable) trafficking. 10 years minimum

Yeah, I wasn't joking, Arizona is the fallback destination for California's rejects

Where do you go?

Build the wall and kick them off of it.

Hey, is that Canada volunteering to take them in?

Sounds like it to me. Let's drop them off across Canada's border.

t. Berkeley

>(((Vanessa Savel)))

>(((GoFundMe)))

Sorry to hear that, at least I'm not forced off the sidewalk cause I'm white.

Report this to ICE

>it only costs a couple hundred dollars for citizens ship

How many years do you get for not prepping the bull with gusto Sven?

Shut the fuck up pajeet.

Arrest them.
Aiding and abetting a crime is a crime itself.

>muh live 'changing'

Someone tip I.C.E. off about this and make sure this cuck ends up in prison.

>Capital Punishment
>Fine parents if under 18
>Fine spouse if married

Those 3.

Already did, but more reports wouldn't hurt, I'm sure.

TREASON

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information.

Now, tell me what the punishment for Treason is?

Aiding unregistered immigrants isn't treason.

they have heart but are intellectually myopic.

they are slso disrespecting the Will of The People and democracy and the rule of law.

How do you figure? They're aiding in a foreign entity committing crimes against the American public. That's fucking treason.

Try to catch them on a drone camera crossing the Mexican border then arrest them for illegally crossing.
I think that's the only thing they can get them on

I hope they get gang raped

They will in time

Isn't this technically human trafficking?

They won't let you because you're white. Productive immigrants are frowned upon in Canada.

You can come live in PA instead Afrikaner bro. Most of our counties are white and Pittsburgh is awesome.

>mfw 1st Gen Bean
>mfw applying for Border Patrol after serving in the Military
>mfw white college students help criminals break into the country while I want to keep them out

lol what is even real anymore guys

>B-b-but T-the conservatives I-in GenZ-Z are s-shitskins

When will people realize it's the whites that are redpilled. Do these kids look white to you?

Their method isn't right, but shouldn't you be more upset about the difficulty of getting in yourself considering your qualities?

fix your own shithole instead of dragging ours down even more.

Its pretty textbook m8

He'd have an easier time getting into America, Afrikaners would easily come in once the RAISE Act replaces the current Hart-Cellet Act. In fact all whites would. Plus I want to help fellow whites in need.

Fuck of I know but ill take you over a traitor anyday.

You should be allowed to send the white collaborators to mexico with their pets.

Treason is attempting to overthrow the state or aiding its enemies. We're not at war with Mexico, so aiding migrants isn't helping a hostile state.

Looks like they want to save their voter base

>muh on the right side of history

Is there a criminal charge for this?

it is
A reporter from state owned SVT in Sweden was recently convicted for human trafficking when smuggling a I think Syrian "boy" from Greece to Sweden.

Traitors only got probation and community service

>svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/i-dag-faller-domen-mot-fredrik-onnevall

cant wait until one of them gets raped. watch the whole organization fall apart

Prosecute. Thank God Comey is not in there we'd have to determine intent!

This kid needs to be made an example. We already spend too much money and our process takes too much time deporting these illegals.

All branches of military should extend basic training to include 2 weeks on the wall! Hopefully a green horn will accidentally discharge his 50 caliber bipod machine gun into a few heads. That would send a message we are serious. Of course Deport the first federal judge who would want to try the newbie.

We must stop judges from interfering with the will of the people and that is to Deport illegal Mexicans. If they are caught here illegally then they should never be allowed to apply again. Another strong message. Our Congress would take about 3 decades to write a simple bill to throw them back across the border. No water, no sandwiches and then we tattoo their right hand with the number 666. Do just one and the rest would run over you getting out of OUR country

I'm not going to even debate you fag. You call these illegals "migrants". A migration signifies just movement, everywhere they go they are forcibly stopped by officiating bodies. They aren't wanted where they are going. We have set laws up to protect ourselves and a US citizen is helping to break those laws, thereby endangering us.

Crying over what is or isn't treason isn't how this should be handled. It should be handled thusly:
>idiot US citizen puts on social media he is going to commit crimes against the US
>he does this of his own free will
>Concerned citizens should use any info they can find to kill him and his family

THAT is the American way, extrajudicial killings. Again, I am not debating you. Your opinion on my opinion is moot, it has no weight to me. I am just posting.

arrest them assisted crime.

Lol how enriching it will be

My cousin was caught trying to sneak his Ecuadorian girlfriend's mom across the border illegally.

Border patrol stopped him, and he went to federal prison in California for almost a year before they even saw his court case, then he got 10 years probation as a first offense.

He has to go see a probation officer, can't do drugs or alcohol, and has to check in weekly.

They don't fuck around with illegal Immigration.

I hold empathy for humans, not for those creatures

Send ICE to gather them all up.

>willingly coming to Canada
no
do not
we've been getting a brown tide since fucking 1998

>extrajudicial killings are the American way

They're not helping them cross the border, they're helping them after they've already crossed. Spics have to navigate through a scorching desert and often do it with very little food and water. If anything, these people are examples of good Christians and should be applauded. ICE will deport them later.

I fucking wish so god damn hard
All those crickets chirping would be amazing. So would be the stories of those who actually do do it and end up on the 9 o'clock news as a cartel beheading victim

he didn't think to try to sponsor her or something to help her immigrate?

>The current application fee for naturalization (US citizenship) is $640 plus the $85 biometrics fee, totaling $725. While it is one of the most expensive immigration fees, in the long term, investing in citizenship will save you $1,000’s.

Current cost as of December of 2016

fileright.com/blog/is-the-cost-of-us-citizenship-worth-it/